X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    *Pouts*

Comment

I loved Corin since Parker Lewis days... but wasn't too keen on the fact that Michael left and Corin took his place.. however I totally loved him in the show and still loved seeing Michael.

I hope someday he'll come back to the show as Jonas... and also would love love to meet him in person

BTW, That picture of him with the redish jeans on without a shirt.. he's looking pretty tasty there

Has anyone met him in person? IF so, how is he? I'm quite the curious person

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
        I loved Corin since Parker Lewis days... but wasn't too keen on the fact that Michael left and Corin took his place.. however I totally loved him in the show and still loved seeing Michael.

I hope someday he'll come back to the show as Jonas... and also would love love to meet him in person

BTW, That picture of him with the redish jeans on without a shirt.. he's looking pretty tasty there

First of all...welcome to the thread!! Jannagalaxy has met him and shared with us several stories. They are back up in the thread somewhere.
        From her stories he seems to be very sweet and approachable. Oh also, he visits the forum at http://www.corinnemec.com He answers every question asked of him. It is really sweet. Is this the pic you mean?

Last edited by Anyagate1; 07 September 2005, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Amanda! Can you come up with a sig that has Maj. Gen. O'Neill saying to bring back Jonas Quinn with a pic of Jonas inserted into it? I have a pic of him I could send for you to play with.

Sure I could make one!

Comment

AQOJoC: Uh, Admiral, Anya’s pouting.
            AQO: I know. She brought it on herself, Jonas.
            AQOJoC: Yeah, but it’s not right to leave her like this.
            AQO: I’m not sharing you with her today. She’s been a bad girl.
            AQOJoC: Yeah…but maybe we could send someone to cheer her up?
            AQO: Stop that, Jonas. You’re not playing fair.
            AQOJoC: And who taught me how?
            AQO: I knew I shouldn’t have left you alone with Jack. Now, stop looking at me like that.
            AQOJoC: Like what?
            AQO: Don’t play innocent.
            AQOJoC: I won’t…not if you help Anya…
            AQO: <g> That tickles…I can’t type with you doing that…
            AQOJoC: Will you help her?
            AQO: <g> Yeah…<g>…alright…<g>

Jonas wins. Here’s someone to take the pout off your face, Anya. Just watch your fingers and toes and send him back first thing in the morning.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e/daniel45.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
              Sure I could make one!
              Cool. Here's a link to the Jack pic. Thanks!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ck/origin1.jpg

I'm thinking that Daniel's head on the far right could be replaced with Jonas. I look forward to seeing your creative genius at work!

Comment

Welcome! We love new Corin stalkers...er...thunkers. Would you like your very own Jonas clone? I'm sure Admiral/Proxyblue/Anyagate/Amanda Eros will be happy to use their cloning labs. I'm sorry, but my lab, a.k.a. computer know-how is limited.

Admiral, send me the bill! I'm just glad you're not sending me the medical bills for the chapped (No Anya, I was not going to say anything other than lips. The PG paddle has been following me around.) lips.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Welcome!

So, do you have a Jonas clone yet or do you need one? Wet Jonas? T-shirt Jonas? BDUs Jonas? Any preference? Maybe a nice topless Corin you could pretend is Jonas?

pic courtesy of www.corinnemec.com

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                    Welcome! We love new Corin stalkers...er...thunkers. Would you like your very own Jonas clone? I'm sure Admiral/Proxyblue/Anyagate/Amanda Eros will be happy to use their cloning labs. I'm sorry, but my lab, a.k.a. computer know-how is limited.

Admiral, send me the bill! I'm just glad you're not sending me the medical bills for the chapped (No Anya, I was not going to say anything other than lips. The PG paddle has been following me around.) lips.
                    Chapped lips are the norm around here...I keep lots of lip balm on hand.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/forsaken8164.jpg

AQOJoC: Uh, Admiral, Anya’s pouting.
                      AQO: I know. She brought it on herself, Jonas.
                      AQOJoC: Yeah, but it’s not right to leave her like this.
                      AQO: I’m not sharing you with her today. She’s been a bad girl.
                      AQOJoC: Yeah…but maybe we could send someone to cheer her up?
                      AQO: Stop that, Jonas. You’re not playing fair.
                      AQOJoC: And who taught me how?
                      AQO: I knew I shouldn’t have left you alone with Jack. Now, stop looking at me like that.
                      AQOJoC: Like what?
                      AQO: Don’t play innocent.
                      AQOJoC: I won’t…not if you help Anya…
                      AQO: <g> That tickles…I can’t type with you doing that…
                      AQOJoC: Will you help her?
                      AQO: <g> Yeah…<g>…alright…<g>

Jonas wins. Here’s someone to take the pout off your face, Anya. Just watch your fingers and toes and send him back first thing in the morning.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e/daniel45.jpg
                      Ooh! Thank-you, thank you, thank you. Not pouting! Nope, no more pounting for me. Those lips are just so...o kissable! Let me know how I can repay your Jonas clone for his kindness and his uh...persuasiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Ooh! Thank-you, thank you, thank you. Not pouting! Nope, no more pounting for me. Those lips are just so...o kissable! Let me know how I can repay your Jonas clone for his kindness and his uh...persuasiveness.

AQOPC: Jonas and the Admiral are not available to answer your post at this time. I'll be glad to pass it along once they come...uh...back from wherever they went...
                        AQOJaC: ...yes...and I'm certain the Admiral will get back to you just as soon as her hands...
                        AQOPC: Watch it, sir.
                        AQOJaC: What? All I was going to say is that her hands are too sticky for her to touch the keyboard. What's wrong with that?
                        AQOPC: Uh...never mind. Anya, be careful...the Admiral only has an Evil Daniel clone. Her warning about fingers and toes should definitely be taken seriously.
                        AQOJaC: Yeah, right, what he said. Paul, post a picture of Jonas so we can get outta here. I'm hungry.
                        AQOPC: Yes, sir.

Comment

AQOPC: Jonas and the Admiral are not available to answer your post at this time. I'll be glad to pass it along once they come...uh...back from wherever they went...
                          AQOJaC: ...yes...and I'm certain the Admiral will get back to you just as soon as her hands...
                          AQOPC: Watch it, sir.
                          AQOJaC: What? All I was going to say is that her hands are too sticky for her to touch the keyboard. What's wrong with that?
                          AQOPC: Uh...never mind. Anya, be careful...the Admiral only has an Evil Daniel clone. Her warning about fingers and toes should definitely be taken seriously.
                          AQOJaC: Yeah, right, what he said. Paul, post a picture of Jonas so we can get outta here. I'm hungry.
                          AQOPC: Yes, sir.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edemption6.jpg
                          Thanks Paul and Jack for the response. I have a feeling Admiral is going to have more dry cleaning to do shortly. Really, Admiral you should watch it with the sticky stuff. Trust me, I know just how to handle evil Danny...it involves leather and chocolate syrup but I can not say anymore for fear of the PG police. Looks like I may be doing some dry cleaning also.

Posts pretty picture of Jonas here:

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                            Yes you were, you are just too afraid of the PG paddle.

Comment

Thanks Paul and Jack for the response. I have a feeling Admiral is going to have more dry cleaning to do shortly. Really, Admiral you should watch it with the sticky stuff. Trust me, I know just how to handle evil Danny...it involves leather and chocolate syrup but I can not say anymore for fear of the PG police. Looks like I may be doing some dry cleaning also.

Posts pretty picture of Jonas here:

Yes, thanks to Paul and Jack for tending to matters in my absence. They are so sweet (and tasty "duck"). Now, where was I? Oh yeah...Evil Daniel. I knew you could handle him, you wouldn't be my 2IC if you couldn't, but he has a digit thing that I wasn't sure you knew about.

Oh...and no dry cleaning...we were in a special tent that Jonas set up. Nothing but items cleanable using soap and water are allowed. I think Jack may have confused you.

Well, lunch is over...time to hit the desk again. More gently this time, or I could get a nasty bruise.

Comment

First of all...welcome to the thread!! Jannagalaxy has met him and shared with us several stories. They are back up in the thread somewhere.
                                From her stories he seems to be very sweet and approachable. Oh also, he visits the forum at http://www.corinnemec.com He answers every question asked of him. It is really sweet. Is this the pic you mean?

AWESOME! Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you for the link and oooooh yes.. that's the pic *blushes* *giggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X