Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I will go to either Gateworld or Heliopolis to read it. Just keep me updated. As for Paul and the French tourist...you can not set us up with a line like that an then never give us the details! That is just wrong.

Fair enough. But, you know, since the journal is from Jonas' POV, to get into his observations of Paul and the French tourist will expose his voyeurism. You've been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
      Thanks! Those are great! And sorry about not doing the green thing right
      Glad you like them! It is not a big deal, really. I just laughed.

Comment

Yay! I am with Jerin on this one! I want all the dirty little details. Does that make me bad?

Wanting the dirty little details does not make one bad. It makes one efficient in his/her research. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Fair enough. But, you know, since the journal is from Jonas' POV, to get into his observations of Paul and the French tourist will expose his voyeurism. You've been warned.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../fallen962.jpg
          I consider myself warned. Still looking forward to it.

Wanting the dirty little details does not make one bad. It makes one efficient in his/her research. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
          Uh yeah, what Admiral said. Hee Hee.

Comment

Okay, Anya.

I started work on it at lunch and I realized that with this and that little plot bunny my fellow thunker threw my way...

I could really use a Jonas het beta. He's got some stuff coming up with ladies and my current regular betas are not going to be interested. If someone might want to help me out, drop me a PM or email. I'd be willing to return the favor...I'll read anything except a death fic.

Thanks!

Comment

Okay...just for you, Jerin. I'll do a graphic as well as a non-graphic version and limit the graphic references to only Jonas. Will that do?
              I can't wait!
              My Jonas clone is coming your way so you can properly apologize to him for sending out Orlin kisses in his absence. Please be gentle and send him back first thing in the morning...he's still in recovery from vacation.
              Yea! 2 Jonas clones! You are always so generous, Admiral! (Fans herself and swoons in the 2 Jonas' arms.)

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                Yea! 2 Jonas clones! You are always so generous, Admiral! (Fans herself and swoons in the 2 Jonas' arms.)

Have my Jonas fan you. He comes with his own special air circulation device.

Comment

Have my Jonas fan you. He comes with his own special air circulation device.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../descent6.jpg]
                  Either I have a really dirty mind or maybe you are just really naughty Admiral!

Comment

Either I have a really dirty mind or maybe you are just really naughty Admiral!

They aren't mutually exclusive...my money's on both being true. I know for a fact that at least one is.

Comment

I agree. It would have been nice to see them both with tight t-shirts on together. They both did in Homecoming for a little while, but I hate that episode cause Jonas leaves.

Not only leaves - which shouldn't have happened in the first place - but *doesn't* get the proper sendoff he was due. They were too busy fawning over Daniel's return. <snark>
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        Not only leaves - which shouldn't have happened in the first place - but *doesn't* get the proper sendoff he was due. They were too busy fawning over Daniel's return. <snark>
                        I agree with you. It was a very unprofessional way of getting rid of a character. Yeah, he got to be in one episode after that, but that's it. We haven't heard about him since. No side comments about Jonas's friends visiting him, nothing. It's like they would just like to forget that season six happened all together. Or, what I hate most, is the nastly little comments that they will put in here and there about Daniel being better than that other guy like they did in Citizen Joe. I thought that he was friends with them, yet none of them defended him they just gave a look that suggested that they agreed. That was extreamly uncalled for.

They have also forgotten about his fan base, and have left us wondering what's going on with him. Hopefully tptb will realize the error of their ways and have him come back in season ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                          I agree with you. It was a very unprofessional way of getting rid of a character. Yeah, he got to be in one episode after that, but that's it. We haven't heard about him since. No side comments about Jonas's friends visiting him, nothing. It's like they would just like to forget that season six happened all together. Or, what I hate most, is the nastly little comments that they will put in here and there about Daniel being better than that other guy like they did in Citizen Joe. I thought that he was friends with them, yet none of them defended him they just gave a look that suggested that they agreed. That was extreamly uncalled for.

They have also forgotten about his fan base, and have left us wondering what's going on with him. Hopefully tptb will realize the error of their ways and have him come back in season ten.

I totally agree with what you're saying. That line in "Citzen Joe" I just don't take seriously. Used to but not anymore. But I dont anymore.

I acutally asked a question in the "ask joe" thread and I got a reply. Gives me hope
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

A little game, 10 things we love about Joans!

1. HES JONAS QUINN!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted By Admiral Q O
                              I'm getting lost...who has their Jonas fics up and where are they? Are they all at Jonasfic? And what pennames are people using? Other than the Jonas/Kyna (did I spell that right?), I'm getting confused after being gone for a while.

Thanks!
                              Welcome back.

Like Amanda said, my Jonas fan fic is posted over on fanfic.net under the name LJQ. Here's a link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2547342/1/

Originally Posted by Admiral Q O

I started work on it at lunch and I realized that with this and that little plot bunny my fellow thunker threw my way...

I could really use a Jonas het beta. He's got some stuff coming up with ladies and my current regular betas are not going to be interested. If someone might want to help me out, drop me a PM or email. I'd be willing to return the favor...I'll read anything except a death fic.

Thanks!
                              I'm looking forward to reading your story. If you can't find anyone to beta read it, I'll give it a try. I've never done it before but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                                A little game, 10 things we love about Joans!

1. HES JONAS QUINN!!!!
                                2. Has the wonderous and awesome body!

Comment

Working...
                                X