Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    Does anyone have any more pictures of him from that episode?

Fallen, right? Working on it...thanks in advance to my usual sources.

Comment

Here's a few from Fallen (thanks to http://www.stargatesg1971.com/)

Comment

Speaking of Fallen...does anyone else think it was unfair that Daniel was running around in that tight t-shirt while Jonas was stuck, at least to begin with, in that long-sleeved thing? Then they had him strapped to the table...so mean they were. I much preferred Nirti's methods of holding Jonas captive to those of Anubis.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          And he looks cold...any volunteers to warm him up? Besides myself, of course.

I just noticed something on that last picture. Is it me or can you see something you're not suppose to on his left arm?[/QUOTE]

Nope not you. That is one of the reasons I picked that photo.

Comment

Welcome back Admiral!!! We missed you! I enjoyed reading about your trip. Are you really going to post Jonas's Journal somewhere? I really want to read it. As you can see I have been doing my best to keep up with pictures and cloning.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Speaking of Fallen...does anyone else think it was unfair that Daniel was running around in that tight t-shirt while Jonas was stuck, at least to begin with, in that long-sleeved thing? Then they had him strapped to the table...so mean they were. I much preferred Nirti's methods of holding Jonas captive to those of Anubis.
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...as/meta831.jpg
              I agree. It would have been nice to see them both with tight t-shirts on together. They both did in Homecoming for a little while, but I hate that episode cause Jonas leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                I agree. It would have been nice to see them both with tight t-shirts on together. They both did in Homecoming for a little while, but I hate that episode cause Jonas leaves.

Yeah...they did run around all sweaty together in that ep.

I still don't care to watch the last of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Welcome back Admiral!!! We missed you! I enjoyed reading about your trip. Are you really going to post Jonas's Journal somewhere? I really want to read it. As you can see I have been doing my best to keep up with pictures and cloning.

Thanks for doing a terrific job! You're a fantastic 2IC. (Guess that makes it official?)

As for Jonas' journal....I'll post it if people want to read it, but I need to get some feedback here to let me know if there's genuine interest out there. If so, I'll happily submit it to Gateworld and Heliopolis once I've censored it accordingly. You guys really don't need to have graphic details about Paul and the French tourist included, do you?

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more.
                    Speaking of Fallen...does anyone else think it was unfair that Daniel was running around in that tight t-shirt while Jonas was stuck, at least to begin with, in that long-sleeved thing?
                    Jonas should always wear tight t-shirts or better yet, be shirtless.
                    Orlin?????
                    Jerin, what have you been up to while we've been gone?
                    Mischief, as usual.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Thanks for doing a terrific job! You're a fantastic 2IC. (Guess that makes it official?)

As for Jonas' journal....I'll post it if people want to read it, but I need to get some feedback here to let me know if there's genuine interest out there. If so, I'll happily submit it to Gateworld and Heliopolis once I've censored it accordingly. You guys really don't need to have graphic details about Paul and the French tourist included, do you?
                      I'd love to read Jonas' journal. I'd prefer to hear graphic details about your Jonas clone.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

So many posts....

JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                          Mischief, as usual.

My Jonas clone is coming your way so you can properly apologize to him for sending out Orlin kisses in his absence. Please be gentle and send him back first thing in the morning...he's still in recovery from vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                            I'd love to read Jonas' journal. I'd prefer to hear graphic details about your Jonas clone.
                            Okay...just for you, Jerin. I'll do a graphic as well as a non-graphic version and limit the graphic references to only Jonas. Will that do?

Comment

Okay...just for you, Jerin. I'll do a graphic as well as a non-graphic version and limit the graphic references to only Jonas. Will that do?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../shadow839.jpg
                              Yay! I am with Jerin on this one! I want all the dirty little details. Does that make me bad?

Comment

I..uh..guess so. I don't know. I am flattered.

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/jonasdescent6.jpg
                                I will go to either Gateworld or Heliopolis to read it. Just keep me updated. As for Paul and the French tourist...you can not set us up with a line like that an then never give us the details! That is just wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X