Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Everyone!

I’m back and I missed you all, but the trip was well worth it. My Jonas, Jack and Paul clones are all now well tanned with very firm glutes and abs (must be from all the swimming). <g>

Jonas kept his journal faithfully every day, keeping notes as we were out in the car. As expected, he was too observant to allow for posting its entire contents, so he created his own summary of highlights, which I will put up in my next post.

Now that we’re all rested and refreshed (on numerous occasions), it’s time to get back to real life, which means going through the older posts slowly while uncovering my desk here at the office. Looks like you’ve all been very busy with the thunking while we were gone…way to go! Yummy pics….drool…thunk

Later!

Comment

Some of the Things I Learned During My Summer Vacation
      By AQOJoC

1. Not all small towns/cities have decent coffee. Next year I will need to pack my own.

2. It is possible to drive your car faster than the speedometer can register.

3. Never let Major Davis slather you with his ‘special’ sunscreen that smells like bananas. It attracts ants. <shudder>

4. You cannot simply drive through Las Vegas; you must ‘stop over’ for a minimum of two hours.

5. When going to a ‘Gentlemen’s Club’ in Las Vegas, the women do NOT expect you to act like a gentleman. If you go to one with the General and Major Davis, sit down and stay out of their way, or you could end up with a nasty bruise from colliding with the table or floor.

6. There are no river sharks in Zion National Park no matter how sincere the General may sound when he tells the little girls wading in the river all about them.

7. Sitting in a hydro-massage tub with a mud mask on your face and soft music playing in the background is very relaxing.

8. The State Troopers in Western Colorado take the speed laws very seriously. Fortunately, we got off with a lecture and a warning ticket.

9. Many beautiful French women were vacationing in the Southwest this year, and knowing French makes one very popular at the hot tub. Major Davis now owes me for my interpreter services. <wink>

10. What the General refers to as ‘Mint Hot Cocoa’ has alcohol in it, namely Bailey’s Irish Crème. It tastes great and warms you up really well, just don’t drink too much or you’ll have a nasty headache when you wake up. Fortunately, the General carries special aspirin to alleviate the pain.

11. It only takes Midas a half an hour to replace a broken muffler. Unfortunately, it can take up to two hours before they actually get around to looking at your car.

12. All those deer crossing signs are on the side of the road for a reason. We saw a gorgeous, young deer cross right in front of us as we were driving along the Colorado Plateau. Next time, I’ll have my camera ready to take a picture.

13. The General and the Admiral have many fun and inventive uses for pudding cups. I’ll be keeping my eyes open for the next time they go on sale at the store. <wink>

14. The water in a mountain river is just as cold in Wyoming as it is in Utah. Don’t believe Major Davis when he says it’s warmer because you’re farther north.

15. A day filled with viewing elk, bison and other wildlife puts the Admiral in an exceptionally snuggly mood. <wink>

16. It does in fact snow in Yellowstone as early as late August, especially at the higher elevations in the northern section. The snow doesn’t stick to the road, but it accumulates a bit on the side and is very beautiful to drive through.

17. Harriman State Park in Idaho is not named after Walter or any of his relatives.

Note: The General is how Jonas refers to my Jack clone...AQO
      Last edited by Admiral Q O; 06 September 2005, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I have to say this Jonas' hair brgining Season 7 was the best not to long not to short!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Mwa! Mwa! I can't believe I missed saying goodbye to you. Mwa! I was so busy at work yesterday. It was crazy with deadlines to meet for reporters. (One of my duties is to do PR for the company.) On top of everything, my computer crashed and I had to leave by 5pm to babysit my niece. Mwa! I hope you're having a great time on road. Please do relax and dominate the clones as you should. Tries to hug Admiral, but she's away!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,400 POSTS! Woo-hoo! Great job!

Thanks, Jerin! You know...I thought I sensed someone trying to hug me...must have been you.

We were both VERY busy that day.

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
            this is my first post in this thread ,(so please be nice because i dunno if this has been mentioned already), is CN gonna appear in any of the season 9 eps, i really enjoyed his character and i really mis him

Welcome!

It's always great to see new faces!

As far as I know as of this date, CN won't be in SG-1 or SGA this season, but the filming hasn't finished yet and they don't always leak every little detail, so we can always hope.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              Hi guys,

Just got my convention DVD yesterday. I can't believe one of the things I said to Corin......"You must have very big lungs.....oh heck...." I just thought oh heck! I'm babbling!
              Oh, how cute! You must tell us everything. Waits wide-eyed and holding her breath.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

I'm getting lost...who has their Jonas fics up and where are they? Are they all at Jonasfic? And what pennames are people using? Other than the Jonas/Kyna (did I spell that right?), I'm getting confused after being gone for a while.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Thanks, Jerin! You know...I thought I sensed someone trying to hug me...must have been you.

We were both VERY busy that day.
                  <<<<Admiral>>>> Gives big hug to Admiral. It's so good to have our Queen back. Thanks for the nice pics, too. You must give cudos to your 2nd-in-command, Anya, at keeping us drooling w/ wonderful Jonas pics in your absence. Proxy did a great job, too. Anya even stopped by her cloning lab to make clones for our newest thunkers. We have some wonderful new stalkers...er...thunkers. I really enjoyed reading about your trip. Please do post more details. BTW: who's the general?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                  Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    I'm getting lost...who has their Jonas fics up and where are they? Are they all at Jonasfic? And what pennames are people using? Other than the Jonas/Kyna (did I spell that right?), I'm getting confused after being gone for a while.

Thanks!

Welcome Back!!! How was your trip?

Yes, you spelt her name right, and the Jonas/Kyna ones are mine! Hehe! (Under the Amanda Eros pen name)

I know that LuvsJonasQuinn, has a fic up on fanfiction.net under LJQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      Welcome Back!!! How was your trip?

Yes, you spelt her name right, and the Jonas/Kyna ones are mine! Hehe! (Under the Amanda Eros pen name)

I know that LuvsJonasQuinn, has a fic up on fanfiction.net under LJQ.
                      Thanks!

The trip was a lot of fun. My clones were all very obedient, except when I told them to do otherwise.

How have things been around here?

Comment

<<<<Admiral>>>> Gives big hug to Admiral. It's so good to have our Queen back. Thanks for the nice pics, too. You must give cudos to your 2nd-in-command, Anya, at keeping us drooling w/ wonderful Jonas pics in your absence. Proxy did a great job, too. Anya even stopped by her cloning lab to make clones for our newest thunkers. We have some wonderful new stalkers...er...thunkers. I really enjoyed reading about your trip. Please do post more details. BTW: who's the general?

The General would be my Jack clone. More details? Let's see...

Okay, the speeding ticket/warning really happened. We were a whole 20 miles into Colorado when we got stopped for doing 73 in a 65 zone. It seemed a bit silly, considering that we topped 90 in Nevada, but the Colorado State Trooper didn't think so. He kept us there for nearly 10 minutes while he ran our plates, license, etc and lectured us on driving within the speed limit.

Jonas' journal contains some of the colorful images that Jack verbalized while the officer was out of hearing range, but they can't be posted here. One involved the officer's posterior and a pine tree. I'm sure your imagination can figure out what some of the others were.

Comment

(((ValaCB))) Your Jonas clone is positively lickable!

AQOJoC: Uh...Admiral...I think the word you meant to say was likeable?
                          AQOJaC: She knows what she meant, Jonas. Those of us with stars are not to be questioned.
                          AQOJoC: Sorry, General...I forgot that rule.
                          AQO: It's okay, Jonas. Come along and Master Jack and I will refresh your memory concerning the rules.

Comment

Congrats on 300 posts! Both Orlin & Jonas send you kisses. I just tried to feed you green, but GW won't let me. Grrr!

Orlin?????

Jerin, what have you been up to while we've been gone?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              Jonas with long hair or short hair?
                              I go for the short sticky-up hair that cries out for my fingers and some hair gel.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Short, most definitely. <g> And I love his S6 body best, too. (My personal theory is that, since he was confined to base, he spent most of his spare time working out. Once he got back to Kelowna, it wasn't necessary and he became less "buff".)
                                Excellent point, Buc. I think those horrid Kelownan tailors didn't do him any justice either.

Comment

Working...
                                X