Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
    I just got a new version of the Jonas vid I made online, so I thought you guys might be interested in a link.

Song - "Somebody Help Me" by Full Blown Rose
    Edited by - SpaceMonkey52
    Description - Jonas needs some help. (Shown at the 2005 Creation NJ area SG-1 con)
    Spoilers - Prophecy
    Size - 13.4mb
    Length - 00:03:16
    Format - WMV

See it here

Feedback would be nice.
    I just watched your vid. I really liked it. I watched it twice. Great transitions between sceens. I really liked the switch where Jonas was having a vision of Sam being hurt and then it was as if he just turned around and it was really happening. Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
      Congrats to SpaceMonkey52 on 100 posts and smurf on 200! Alas...my computer doesn't have speakers.
      Thank you. 300th already congrats!

Popularity of that hairstyle nothing to do with it being very close to bedhead hair is it?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Thank you. 300th already congrats!
        Thanks, smurf!
        Popularity of that hairstyle nothing to do with it being very close to bedhead hair is it?
        Are you implying that the posters here are somehow inclined to like pictures that help w/ their non-PG fantasy? Whatever do you mean?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Are you implying that the posters here are somehow inclined to like pictures that help w/ their non-PG fantasy? Whatever do you mean?
          Under the UK legal code I'm invoking my right to silence in this matter. [eyes the PG paddle suspiciously]

I only like that cut cos it looks short, cute, and strokeable... whoops.

Comment

Thanx for all the Joans's pics

Comment

I do have to admit his hair does look like he just rolled out of bed...with me. Hee hee! Ow! Ok it is someone elses turn to distract the PG paddle. *scowls at PG paddle*
              Last edited by Anyagate1; 02 September 2005, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Well have a great holiday weekend everyone! I will leave you all with a couple of cute shots of Jonas with the "bed head" hair. I hope they inspire some Non-PG fantasies over the weekend.

Jonas and Danny...mmmh nice.
                He looks like he hurt his shoulder...I will be happy to give him a full body massage. Anyone else?
                And he looks cold...any volunteers to warm him up? Besides myself, of course.

By the way...all the pics I post are from The Corin Nemec Site. Great site!! Thanks Adele!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Well have a great holiday weekend everyone! I will leave you all with a couple of cute shots of Jonas with the "bed head" hair. I hope they inspire some Non-PG fantasies over the weekend.

Jonas and Danny...mmmh nice.
                  He looks like he hurt his shoulder...I will be happy to give him a full body massage. Anyone else?

By the way...all the pics I post are from The Corin Nemec Site. Great site!! Thanks Adele!
                  What a wonderful bunch of pictures to start the weekend. I hope everyone has a happy Labor Day weekend.

Originally Posted by S.G.C
                  Jonas with long hair or short hair?
                  I loved his hair in season 6 but I'll take him back regardless of long or short hair.

Jerin, I'm sending you a practice copy for the header of the petition in an email. If anyone else would like to read it, either send me a note or just post here and I'll post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Sure...Here ya go! Enjoy!

Different episode but same hair and those beautifully toned arms!

Thanks! Those are great! And sorry about not doing the green thing right

Comment

Hi guys,

Just got my convention DVD yesterday. I can't believe one of the things I said to Corin......"You must have very big lungs.....oh heck...." I just thought oh heck! I'm babbling!
                      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                      The Strongest Will Survive!
                      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

[/QUOTE]

I just noticed something on that last picture. Is it me or can you see something you're not suppose to on his left arm?

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Jonas..

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy

I just noticed something on that last picture. Is it me or can you see something you're not suppose to on his left arm?
                            Nope, not just you. I suppose Jonas has been on an Earth military complex for over a year.
                            That's a more naughty side to Jonas I'd liked to have seen.

I get now why he couldn't have been in Season 8, the tank top season just wouldn't have worked for some people... not me obviously

Comment

Thank God it wasn't just me. I thought my eyes were going funny.

Comment

Just to let you'll know, the Jonas Quinn Websight is running once more!

Comment

Working...
                                X