No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know-I say this with great caution...I think jonas was better than daniel*ducks flying objects* I thought season 6 was the best season until 8 of course but I really wish they would bring jonas back for some more appearances!

Comment

Originally posted by naq_oneill
      ya know-I say this with great caution...I think jonas was better than daniel*ducks flying objects* I thought season 6 was the best season until 8 of course but I really wish they would bring jonas back for some more appearances!
      You're safe from harm on THIS thread, that's fer sure.

Daniel was good for four seasons, but I really liked Jonas in his one-plus season. Six is still my favorite and I haven't liked any season since then.

It's too bad TPTB have it in for Jonas and plan to never bring him back. Lots of potential in that caracter. The fact that THEY don't see it only proves that they need to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        You're safe from harm on THIS thread, that's fer sure.

Daniel was good for four seasons, but I really liked Jonas in his one-plus season. Six is still my favorite and I haven't liked any season since then.

It's too bad TPTB have it in for Jonas and plan to never bring him back. Lots of potential in that caracter. The fact that THEY don't see it only proves that they need to retire.
        hi shadow! I agree!! It irks me that shanks decides he doesnt want to be on the show for whatever reason-so he "ascends" and then nemec comes on and rocks the place until shanks decides he wants in again...they really handed it to nemec he didnt deserve to be dropped off the face of the earth like that..literally oh well-at least there's re-runs and dvd sets

Comment

Season six is the ONLY SG-1 DVD set I've bought.

And I think Jonas deserved better, too, but... as they say, "there's always fanfic."

It's just sad to think that sometimes the fanfic feels more "right" than the show itself.

Comment

Originally posted by naq_oneill
            I agree, i mean, with season 9, and RDA not in it at all as we know.... then TPTB should've used that opportunity to bring back Jonas, i miss him so much

Why do TPTB keep missing valuable opportunities to keep fans completely hooked though? It'd clearly benefit them, but no, not a thought of it.......

--Tan

Comment

honestly, I dont really think TPTB are trying too hard anymore-it won't go past season 9 so it's like it's just dwindling down to nothing.after it's over-I'm all done-I really don't care much for atlantis(although I am trying) so if it doesn't pick up for me..I will be relying on re-runs

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Season six is the ONLY SG-1 DVD set I've bought.
                And I think Jonas deserved better, too, but... as they say, "there's always fanfic."
                It's just sad to think that sometimes the fanfic feels more "right" than the show itself.
                Wow... I was just saying to my husband just last week that Season 6 is the only one that I'm remotely interested in buying. We usually borrow the box sets from our friend but after watching Season 6... I was thinking... this is the best season... it's got great stories, but more importantly it had continuity and I think Jonas brought that sense of continuity. And there isn't a single episode in it that I don't like... which is weird... The Other Guys was cheeky but I did see the humour of it the second time.
                I definitely agree with people's comments about Jonas being unceremoniously dropped like a hot potato.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

How could you resist such a smile ?

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I don't even want to...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      I don't even want to...
                      No, don't Enjoy ! Here's another one :

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        No, don't Enjoy ! Here's another one :
                        *Sigh* those pearly whites... they're my undoing...

sigpic

Comment

What about this one ?

He looks great in the fleecy jacket. Well, he looks great in everything !
                          Did you notice the evr present notebook ? Gotta love a guy who always carries a notebook.

Comment

Here's some from Shadow Play:
                            The first one's a favourite... it's got that knowing look...

sigpic

Comment

Jonas deserves so much more attention...
                              It's sad.

He's cute and adorable and I just want to hug him!
                              I'm so pro-Jonas.

Comment

Hmm, Shadow Play ! If he still had any sort of trust in his governemnt before he completely lost all of it in this one. He had this sad smile at the end at Dr Kieran bedside. It doesn't reach his eyes. I so wanted to hug him.

Comment

Working...
                                X