Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    I got more sigs. I made them all smaller than they were origionally!

Very cool! Thanks so much for sharing! Jonas sends you a kiss!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Very cool! Thanks so much for sharing! Jonas sends you a kiss!

Ooooo! I would like to send him back one. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Amanda Eros
        I got an idea on how we could try to get Jonas back. This month I bought the Scifi magaizine and was fliping though it when I noticed a feedback section.

"These are letters from our readers & select postings from the sci fi channel message board. E-Mail us at [email protected] or visit the BBoards at HTTP://MBOARD.SCIFI.COM/ "

So, perhaps if enough people e-mail them they could at least think about bringing him back, it doesn't hurt to try. Right?
        Amanda, I think that's a great idea for us to try. I can do an email easily.

Originally Posted by Jerin
        Great idea, Amanda! Thanks! Thanks also for the sig pics. LJQ & I are also working on a petition. Unfortunately, Gateworld was having problems, so I couldn't post on Friday. I've been w/out internet the last 3 days, so couldn't visit. Sorry, Jonas!
        This is the first time in a few days that the board has not only come up for me but also let my post go through. I think I finally have the paragraph for the header of the petition done - the part the explains what the petition is for/about. I'm on my third re-write of it.LOL I was going to ask if someone would be willing to read it through for me and see how it sounds. When the petition does go up, I'll try to set it up so that comments can be made by people signing. (I'm still reading directions.)

Originally Posted by Proxy Blue
        I'd like to confirm this...

JONAS RULES!!!
        Congratulations on 300 posts. My Jonas clone sends you a kiss.

Comment

Jonas with long hair or short hair?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
            I will take him anyway I can get him. But if I have to pick one...short. Like this....

Last edited by Anyagate1; 01 September 2005, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Ooooo! I would like to send him back one. lol
              I will send him over so you can give him one yourself...or better yet... do you have your own Jonas clone or would you like one? I thought pretty much all of us had clones by now. I will be happy to send you one.

Comment

I got more sigs. I made them all smaller than they were origionally!
                Thanks, Amanda. I tried to feed you green, but GW wouldn't let me. Grrr!
                Originally posted by LJQ
                This is the first time in a few days that the board has not only come up for me but also let my post go through. I think I finally have the paragraph for the header of the petition done - the part the explains what the petition is for/about. I'm on my third re-write of it.LOL I was going to ask if someone would be willing to read it through for me and see how it sounds. When the petition does go up, I'll try to set it up so that comments can be made by people signing. (I'm still reading directions.)
                Post it up or send it to me to my personal e-mail address. I'd love to read it. It's been crazy for me in the past few days w/ school starting again, & trying to over tally for classes. Oy! I'd still love to read it.
                I think long hair. He looks so good regardless.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Well come back Jerin! I really missed you! Hugs and kisses from my Jonas clone.

Comment

Well come back Jerin! I really missed you! Hugs and kisses from my Jonas clone.
                    Aww! I missed you, too. I love getting hugs & kisses from 2 Jonas clones. Swoons!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

JONAS is so cute and a looker in those pics, well done!
                      Luv you all for the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue

JONAS is so cute and a looker in those pics, well done!
                        Luv you all for the pics!

I am glad you like them! I know I enjoy looking at Jonas...and it would not be nice if I did not share.

Comment

I am glad you like them! I know I enjoy looking at Jonas...and it would not be nice if I did not share.
                          True!
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I like him better with short hair. He looks so young with the longer hair, although the look has grown on me.

Comment

I will send him over so you can give him one yourself...or better yet... do you have your own Jonas clone or would you like one? I thought pretty much all of us had clones by now. I will be happy to send you one.

I would like to have one too.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                                Thanks, Amanda. I tried to feed you green, but GW wouldn't let me.
                                I'm still trying to figgure this system out, what is green? Oh, and sorry for all the multi postings. Although thank you for trying to give me green!

Comment

Working...
                                X