Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Hi I am back and good morning everyone.

Proxy that is a very cute pic of Jonas! *sighs* So cute!

I watched Corin in a movie this weekend on Lifetime called Summer of Fear. It was an older flick but Corin was very good in it. Here are couple screen caps. He looks so..o young!

Oh, he's so so so cute!
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I just poped in to say JONAS!!!!!!!

Comment

I got an idea on how we could try to get Jonas back. This month I bought the Scifi magaizine and was fliping though it when I noticed a feedback section.

"These are letters from our readers & select postings from the sci fi channel message board. E-Mail us at [email protected] or visit the BBoards at HTTP://MBOARD.SCIFI.COM/ "

So, perhaps if enough people e-mail them they could at least think about bringing him back, it doesn't hurt to try. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
          I got an idea on how we could try to get Jonas back. This month I bought the Scifi magaizine and was fliping though it when I noticed a feedback section.

"These are letters from our readers & select postings from the sci fi channel message board. E-Mail us at [email protected] or visit the BBoards at HTTP://MBOARD.SCIFI.COM/ "

So, perhaps if enough people e-mail them they could at least think about bringing him back, it doesn't hurt to try. Right?
          Great idea, Amanda! Thanks! Thanks also for the sig pics. LJQ & I are also working on a petition. Unfortunately, Gateworld was having problems, so I couldn't post on Friday. I've been w/out internet the last 3 days, so couldn't visit. Sorry, Jonas!
          Proxy, I was just watching "Ascension" w/ your avatar hottie on it. He is so....o cute!
          Anya, we'll miss you today. Big hugs right back at you.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
            I just poped in to say JONAS!!!!!!!
            I'd like to confirm this...

JONAS RULES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
              I'd like to confirm this...

JONAS RULES!!!
              Congrats on 300 posts! Both Orlin & Jonas send you kisses. I just tried to feed you green, but GW won't let me. Grrr!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                Proxy, I was just watching "Ascension" w/ your avatar hottie on it. He is so....o cute!
                Yes...

Yes he is, SO CUTE!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                  Congrats on 300 posts! Both Orlin & Jonas send you kisses. I just tried to feed you green, but GW won't let me. Grrr!
                  Thank you, most kind of you and remember the thought counts.

Fricken Gateworld...LOL.

Perhaps you should register at my forum much easier for us to communicate as you don't have msn? (http://coalescence.simplecdesigns.com/)

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                    Thank you, most kind of you and remember the thought counts.

Fricken Gateworld...LOL.

Perhaps you should register at my forum much easier for us to communicate as you don't have msn? (http://coalescence.simplecdesigns.com/)
                    Thanks, Proxy! I just started school, so it'll be a little crazy the next few weeks. But I'll def. stop by soon.

Comment

Hey, what's going on?

This is on page 3!

Oh, I got a reply to my question today!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Aw, he doesn't need to feel lonely, I am here to hold his hand and anything else he wants. Anything at all.
                        Hee Hee. My thoughts exactly!

Good morning everyone! I am back and brought Jonas with me.

Comment

He's Such A Hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                            He's Such A Hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Isn't he though?! He makes me swoon!*sighs**swoons*

Comment

I love this shirt! Easy access. I keep wanting to unzip it.

Oh and this outfit is so..o sexy. Check out the pecs. Mmmh, yum!
                              And the close up...with cute Danny as well. *swoons* Between the pecs and the dimples I could just faint.

Comment

I got more sigs. I made them all smaller than they were origionally!

Comment

Working...
                                X