X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Thanx. you have a Jonas clone . me want one too

more kissing
    Anyagate, or ProxyBlue, do you think you can get another clone from your labs? My lab, i.e. computer technology savviness, is limited compared to yours. Thanks a million. My Jonas clone sends you non-PG kisses.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Thanx. you have a Jonas clone . me want one too

more kissing
      I see you wanted a clone...so here he is! Enjoy. Try not to chap his lips too much or anything else for that matter!

Comment

Aww, don't worry he won't be foe long!
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Anyagate, or ProxyBlue, do you think you can get another clone from your labs? My lab, i.e. computer technology savviness, is limited compared to yours. Thanks a million. My Jonas clone sends you non-PG kisses.
          Jerin,
          I am already on it. See above.

You taught your Jonas clone to be so generous with his kisses. I must teach mine this. For starters he sends kisses back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            I see you wanted a clone...so here he is! Enjoy. Try not to chap his lips too much or anything else for that matter!

thank you. me has a Jonas's clone...lalallalala
            about the lips request...ammm, its really HARD request but i'll try

Comment

FYI...Just thought I would let you all know Corin answered questions again today at the Corin Nemec site. He makes my heart skip every time I read one of his replies.*swoons*

Comment

FYI...Just thought I would let you all know Corin answered questions again today at the Corin Nemec site. He makes my heart skip every time I read one of his replies.*swoons*
                can i get a link PLS

Comment

Jerin,
                  I am already on it. See above.

You taught your Jonas clone to be so generous with his kisses. I must teach mine this. For starters he sends kisses back to you.
                  Anyagate, my Jonas clone salutes you for your generous cloning. Yummy! Kisses from 2 Jonas clones! Swoons!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                  Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                    Aww, don't worry he won't be foe long!
                    Yeah your right. He won't be chapped for long. You can give him chapstick or rub him down with lotion.
                    Och! I just got beat by the PG paddle! Guess I deserved that one.

Comment

can i get a link PLS
                      Sure! Here it is...
                      http://www.corinnemec.com

Have you been to this site before? If not, you have to register to read the forum. It is free. Adele aka Piglet is the Administrator of this site. She is really wonderful as keeping us informed on what Corin has been up to.

Enjoy your clone!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                        Anyagate, my Jonas clone salutes you for your generous cloning. Yummy! Kisses from 2 Jonas clones! Swoons!
                        Someone had to take over cloning while our dear Admiral is gone.

Comment

Sure! Here it is...
                          http://www.corinnemec.com

Have you been to this site before? If not, you have to register to read the forum. It is free. Adele aka Piglet is the Administrator of this site. She is really wonderful as keeping us informed on what Corin has been up to.

Enjoy your clone!
                          thanx. never been there. i'll register

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                            Hello back atcha. I've been on holiday and now that I'm back its the old catchup routine. I haven't been neglecting Jonas in RL, however - I've been watching S6. Boy, he gets kinda cheeky with Anubis - "You seem calm considering some lowly humans just put a serious in your plans for galactic domination." Go Jonas!!!!
                            Welcome back. I love that episode. Jonas really put Anubis in his place with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              Refreshed and relaxed, I'm sure.

this is my Jonas clone, he went into the tent and we prepare for some LOVE day but then some1 call me and this is Jonas's face when he see that im not there...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                This is his face when im back

Comment

Working...
                                X