Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    Me! I'll read it x2

Although, I probably don't need any more excuses to keeping me from my own fic-ing (will not get myself a clone )
    You don't want a clone?!! Why not? I am sure a nice, sexy Jonas clone could inspire some writing. If nothing else maybe a Jonas clone would inspire some Non-PG fantasies. Would that be so bad?

Anyone recommend a method of getting back into writing? I'm a bit stymied at the moment, for some reason even though I know what's going to happen in the story I just can't write it.
    Now I can write fine (I wrote a Jonas fic-let to get back in the mood), but I can't concentrate when I try to work on my main fic.
    Any ideas?
    I personally do not write so I do not know what to suggest. Maybe you could read some other fan fic or even a book of some sort. For example, if you want to write a shippy or romance story...read one of those trashy romance novels and pretend the character are from Stargate. Maybe it will inspire and idea for a fan fic. Thats my humble and silly suggestion. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      You don't want a clone?!! Why not? I am sure a nice, sexy Jonas clone could inspire some writing. If nothing else maybe a Jonas clone would inspire some Non-PG fantasies. Would that be so bad?

Inspire some bad, bad, naughty writing.
      I do want a clone, but I really probably shouldn't for a while. Much too busy to give him any time. Aww.
      I expect someone here will offer to look after him for me though.

I personally do not write so I do not know what to suggest. Maybe you could read some other fan fic or even a book of some sort. For example, if you want to write a shippy or romance story...read one of those trashy romance novels and pretend the character are from Stargate. Maybe it will inspire and idea for a fan fic. Thats my humble and silly suggestion. Hope it helps.
      Have read a lot of fan fic recently, that might be part of the problem. Also, I'm kinda wondering if the fact I'm not into S9 has anything to do with it.

I should go back to watching S6. Which will then distract me from any writing. So I lose the ability to write. So I go and watch S6.
      The Jonas circle of distraction.

Watched Frozen last night. So cute, fun, and utterly gorgeous.
      Last edited by smurf; 22 August 2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I do want a clone, but I really probably shouldn't for a while. Much too busy to give him any time. Aww.
        That would be good to have him inspire you to write some bad, bad, naughty writing. But you have to share. I want to read it.
        I will be happy to give attention to your clone. I have no doubt Jerin and Admiral will also help out as well. Just to warn you if you send your clone to me I am going to send him back with lots of Non-PG rated tricks. Hence, helping your...uh hem...bad, bad, naughty writing.

Have read a lot of fan fic recently, that might be part of the problem. Also, I'm kinda wondering if the fact I'm not into S9 has anything to do with it.

I should go back to watching S6. Which will then distract me from any writing. So I lose the ability to write. So I go and watch S6.

I love that episode. I think Ayiana is sooo pretty!!! I think her and Jonas would make a cute couple. Good Jonas episode. He looks so cute in his winter gear and that fleece pullover. I would have been happy to warm him by rubbing his*DELETE BY THE PG POLICE*. Hee hee. I am so naughty.
        Has it been a long time since you last wrote? Maybe it is just a phase. I am sure you will come out of it.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 22 August 2005, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Frozen was the episode I really started liking Jonas in. There were little bits and pieces in his first 4 eps, but this one showed how sweet he was.
          Love the fifty (may not be an accurate count) different smiles CN uses in this episode.

Couple of weeks since last main fic writing. Might give it another try later. Failing that I've got some fic-let ideas.

Comment

Frozen was the episode I really started liking Jonas in. There were little bits and pieces in his first 4 eps, but this one showed how sweet he was.
            Love the fifty (may not be an accurate count) different smiles CN uses in this episode.

Couple of weeks since last main fic writing. Might give it another try later. Failing that I've got some fic-let ideas.
            Fifty smiles!! I am going to have to go back and count those myself. Corin has the best smile! I am not sure where I read it but someone said he looks like he came right out of a Crest commercial! hee hee. So true.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been lurkering or posting any pics, as I've been busy setting up the Gateworld RPG. Your welcome to see our progress if you like, go to the stargate fandom board and then the 'Roleplaying Section thread".

JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS
              JONAS

BRING HIM BACK DAMMIT!

Comment

I loved him from the premier of S6, but I particularly grew to appreciate him in Descent. We saw his uncertainties as well as his strength, and his ability to overcome. After that, he *was* part of SG1 and forevermore will be in my book.
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally Posted by jerin
                  Originally Posted by luvsJonasQuinn
                  The site doesn't belong to me - it belongs to someone named Barry. You're more than welcome to post a link to the petition on websites. The more people who know about it the better. The show should make SG-1 a five-person team and bring Jonas back to help fight the Ori.

Great! Thanks. Unfortunately, the site creator no longer wants to bring Jonas back. Yikes! Does anyone out there know how to start an online petition? I agree w/ you a 110% that it should be a 5 person team. The premiere episode of season 7, w/ all 5 of them, was one of the best episodes in Sg-1 history.
                  I loved the premiere episodes of season 7 when SG-1 had all five of them on it. I found a free site that hosts petitions - www.PetitionOnline.com (I found it because at the time I was signing a petition about not wanting Kaysar nominated on Big Brother 6). I'd be willing to look into starting a petition it if I could get some help - like posting on different sites about it, making a cover letter, a list of names/addresses of where to send it, and some help covering mailing costs.

Originally Posted by jerin
                  Here's your very own Jonas clone.
                  I think either something is wrong with my computer or with the Jonas clone you gave me because all I'm getting is a white box with a red X in it.

Originally Posted by Anyagate1
                  Hey LJQ,
                  Like yourself I have read just about every Jonas fanfic I could find except the slashy stuff. Not really into that.
                  Have you read the Jonas fiction on http://jonasfic.com/? Some of it is also on fanfiction.net as well but some of it is not and it is all Jonas fic.
                  Thanks for the link. I'll definitely check it out. I'm not really into slash either - I prefer het.

For anyone interested, I posted my Jonas fic over on fanfic.net. It didn't post exactly how I wanted it to look but I can't seem to get it to let me edit it. It's my first Stargate fanfic so I hope people like it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2547342/1/

Comment

OOh! Ooh! I volunteer!
                    Many long-time fans are disappointed with the new season. I think it'll get better since Sam's back. Last week's episode was the best so far. Next week's should be interesting, with sg-1's resident bad boy hottie Baal. You should check it out.
                    It's a very good circle.
                    Congratulations to Anya and Proxyblue on 200 posts! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss.

Hi, Proxy! Waves enthusiastically. It's good to have you back. We missed your posts and the gorgeous pic of your avatar.
                    Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
                    loved the premiere episodes of season 7 when SG-1 had all five of them on it. I found a free site that hosts petitions - www.PetitionOnline.com (I found it because at the time I was signing a petition about not wanting Kaysar nominated on Big Brother 6). I'd be willing to look into starting a petition it if I could get some help - like posting on different sites about it, making a cover letter, a list of names/addresses of where to send it, and some help covering mailing costs.
                    I would gladly help with this. I'm repping you right now with my work e-mail. It's easier for me to contact you this way.
                    I think either something is wrong with my computer or with the Jonas clone you gave me because all I'm getting is a white box with a red X in it.
                    I'm afraid that was my fault. Anya offered to show me how to post pics, but work's been too busy & I haven't had the time. I should learn by the end of the week and send you a new and improved clone. In the meantime, try this: http://jonas.stargate-sg1.hu/photos/..._Icons/by_Mesh

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Jerin,
                      Thanks for the Congrats on my 200th post. My Jonas clone and I are going out to celebrate but I need someone to watch my Jack and Paul clones while we are out. Any volunteers??

LJQ,

I will check out your fic as soon as I get a chance and here is a Jonas clone for you...

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                        OOh! Ooh! I volunteer!
                        Did someone just say something? Can't believe no one wants to look after my clone.
                        Many long-time fans are disappointed with the new season. I think it'll get better since Sam's back. Last week's episode was the best so far. Next week's should be interesting, with sg-1's resident bad boy hottie Baal. You should check it out.
                        I'm one of them. Watched Beachhead, it was fine. Although it probably says something that I was actually dissappointed to see Vala go.
                        Hope TPTB manage to write the team in the next episode, rather than one main character and the rest in the background.

LJQ - I'll toddle over to your fic when I have a moment.

Comment

I just felt like posting some pretty pictures of Jonas...

Last edited by Anyagate1; 24 August 2005, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            Jerin,
                            Thanks for the Congrats on my 200th post. My Jonas clone and I are going out to celebrate but I need someone to watch my Jack and Paul clones while we are out. Any volunteers??
                            It's a dirty job, taking care of such gorgeous clones, but somebody's gotta do it.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

It's a dirty job, taking care of such gorgeous clones, but somebody's gotta do it.
                              I knew I could count on you...

Comment

Oh its great to be back... O oh, *looks around*

Hehehehe, my jonas clone is also quite happy. Awww Cute!

Oh and a few piccies for you!

OOOO some HOT Jonas coming right up:

And another one!

And for Jonas Quinn to smile for you: priceless!

Comment

Working...
                                X