Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Watch and learn young grasshopper...you will one day be wise as to how the PG paddle is kept at bay.
    Yes master Admiral. <puts hands in praying position and bows respectfully>
    ROFLOL! That was a good one Admiral!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Yes master Admiral. <puts hands in praying position and bows respectfully>
      ROFLOL! That was a good one Admiral!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to showing Jonas and Paul what Jack and I put in our 'goody bag'.

Here's one item...but don't tell anyone...it's a surprise.

lavender mud mask

The boys are going to give me a spa treatment...got a room with a nice whirlpool waiting for us in Bryce, UT.

Comment

Yes, and my clones are going over their checklists for any last minute purchases we need to make tomorrow.

AQOJaC: Okay, so you kids have everything packed, right?
        AQOPC: Yes, sir.
        AQOJoC: Uh...General...
        AQOJaC: Jonas?
        AQOJoC: I packed everything you laid out...all your clothes...uh...but there was no underwear. Did you forget?
        AQO: No, Jonas, Jack didn't forget. He was following my instructions.
        AQOJoC: I don't understand, Admiral.
        AQO: I'll explain it to you later...in private.
        LOL, you are in an interesting mood today... I guess I would be too if I was taking my clones on a nature trip. Don't forget the marshmellow creme, chocolate, and graham cracker crums to make Jonas, Paul and Jack smores. They will need a bath in the the stream afterwards but they will be very tasty.

Comment

Thanks! I'm looking forward to showing Jonas and Paul what Jack and I put in our 'goody bag'.

Here's one item...but don't tell anyone...it's a surprise.

The boys are going to give me a spa treatment...got a room with a nice whirlpool waiting for us in Bryce, UT.
          Ooh! Nice. I wanna go! Hee hee. I am sure you'll return very refreshed.

Comment

LOL, you are in an interesting mood today... I guess I would be too if I was taking my clones on a nature trip. Don't forget the marshmellow creme, chocolate, and graham cracker crums to make Jonas, Paul and Jack smores. They will need a bath in the the stream afterwards but they will be very tasty.

Master Jack prefers vanilla to chocolate, so we're bringing along a few dozen pudding cups.

Comment

Ooh! Nice. I wanna go! Hee hee. I am sure you'll return very refreshed.

Refreshed and relaxed, I'm sure.

Comment

Master Jack prefers vanilla to chocolate, so we're bringing along a few dozen pudding cups.
                Mmmh. Pudding is good...very good.

Comment

Admiral,

As you can see I finally got the hang of posting pics. I will have to take over your duties while you are away.

Comment

Close...your second tag should be [/center]

Thanks for getting my hair color right, btw.

Comment

Close...your second tag should be [/center]

Thanks for getting my hair color right, btw.
                      Fixed my tag...thanks! Yay...another blond on the board with me.

Comment

Fixed my tag...thanks! Yay...another blond on the board with me.

Was there any doubt about that? Ditsy remarks...born and raised in California...

Comment

Was there any doubt about that? Ditsy remarks...born and raised in California...
                          LOL,<teasing> your right I should have known but then again I am blond too. Sometimes it takes awhile to figure those things out.

Comment

Admiral, I am also going to show Jerin how to post pics tomorrow. You will have lots of posts to catch up on when you get back.

Comment

Anyone there? Anyone? Hello. Ok fine, I am going to post a pretty picture of Jonas just because I can.

another pretty picture of Jonas....

and one more pretty pic to show you what to do when your Jonas clone misbehaves...

Comment

I'm here but I'm doing my fan fiction. The only thing is that I'm going to voice record it and put it on my website. Later on I'll proberly type it.
                                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                                The Strongest Will Survive!
                                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Working...
                                X