Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, Janna!

I look forward to seeing how far you've gotten by the time we get back!

My Jonas clone is checking the long range forecast for our little road trip right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Quickie question, if I may be so bold as to jump in. Who is Kyna? Is this an original character? Me's curious..

Good morning, everyone!

Anygate basically said it, but yep she's an origional Ancient Character. I have the fics posted on Gateworld, Helio 1, fanfiction.net, and dataportarchives.com. If you like reading it chapter format, then the last two is the best way of doing that. They are all under the Amanda Eros pen name.
      My SG1 stories are a series where as my Atlantis ones are not for right now, but eventually there will be a crossover.

Ancient Connection Series
      The Last of Her Kind - It's the story of the last of the Ancients and how she arrived at the SGC. Shortly after she arrives, Langara dials in with a problem of their own.

What Might Come to Pass - Is the story of what Jonas Quinn went though during the situation in the first part of the series (This fic is also up for a nomination on the Stargate Fanfiction Awards page under Family, Alternate Universe section)

The Enslaved - The story about what happened to the Tollan. New Jaffa are introduce and it is up to SG1 to help them out. (No Jonas in this one... but there is plenty of backstory on Kyna)

Negotiations - With the help of Kyna, the SGC finally decides to help the Langarans out with the Shielding technology that was promised to them. However there are people working in the Langaran government who do not want their fragile balance of power to stay the way it is. (Multiply plot lines, and well this one is long enough to be concidered a novel.)

Comment

Sounds cool, Amanda! I'll have to check it out some time.

Comment

Great! When you do, let me know what you think.

Comment

No, that was the goofiness to explain why I call my Jack clone Master Jack. It has nothing to do with the Jack/Paul stories.

Then yes, please please please send?? <G>
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Sounds like some really good fan fics are in the process of being written. I can't wait to read it.

Admiral Q O, You'll love Amanda's fan fiction. I can't wait for her next one and more of Jonas and Kyna and them really getting together and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                Anygate basically said it, but yep she's an origional Ancient Character. I have the fics posted on Gateworld, Helio 1, fanfiction.net, and dataportarchives.com. If you like reading it chapter format, then the last two is the best way of doing that. They are all under the Amanda Eros pen name.
                My SG1 stories are a series where as my Atlantis ones are not for right now, but eventually there will be a crossover.

Ancient Connection Series
                The Last of Her Kind - It's the story of the last of the Ancients and how she arrived at the SGC. Shortly after she arrives, Langara dials in with a problem of their own.

What Might Come to Pass - Is the story of what Jonas Quinn went though during the situation in the first part of the series (This fic is also up for a nomination on the Stargate Fanfiction Awards page under Family, Alternate Universe section)

The Enslaved - The story about what happened to the Tollan. New Jaffa are introduce and it is up to SG1 to help them out. (No Jonas in this one... but there is plenty of backstory on Kyna)

Negotiations - With the help of Kyna, the SGC finally decides to help the Langarans out with the Shielding technology that was promised to them. However there are people working in the Langaran government who do not want their fragile balance of power to stay the way it is. (Multiply plot lines, and well this one is long enough to be concidered a novel.)
                Wow, Amanda! I'm very impressed. As soon as I finish watching the sg-1 episodes I've missed, I'm going to start reading the fics, starting w/ yours and Admiral Q O's. Congratulations to both of you for the fanfic nominations, and to Janna for hers. My Jonas clone is very impressed with your talents.
                LuvsJonasQuinn, are you the creator of the following site?
                Bring Back Jonas Quinn! Please visit the Bring Back Jonas Quinn Petition at

If so, would you mind if I posted the link to it in other websites to invite people to sign it? You've probably done this already, but I wouldn't mind helping. Thanks!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Good Morning my fellow thunkers! I am back today...hopefully it will be better than yesterday. Thanks for the hugs and support Admiral and Jerin, you are the best.

Comment

My Jonas and Danny clones are working so well together! They are having a dicussion on ways to pleasure me...I mean touch me... I mean...Oh forget it I am already in trouble with the PG paddle!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      Good Morning my fellow thunkers! I am back today...hopefully it will be better than yesterday. Thanks for the hugs and support Admiral and Jerin, you are the best.

Welcome back, Anya!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

My Jonas and Danny clones are working so well together! They are having a dicussion on ways to pleasure me...I mean touch me... I mean...Oh forget it I am already in trouble with the PG paddle!

They are devising ways to alleviate your stress and enhance your calm.

Comment

Welcome back, Anya!

Good morning, everyone!
                          Good moring! Thanks! I am having a better day today! Admiral is today your last day before you go on vacation?

Comment

They are devising ways to alleviate your stress and enhance your calm.
                            Wish I would have thought of wording it that way before I got beat with the PG paddle. Och.

Comment

Wish I would have thought of wording it that way before I got beat with the PG paddle. Och.

Watch and learn young grasshopper...you will one day be wise as to how the PG paddle is kept at bay.

Comment

Good moring! Thanks! I am having a better day today! Admiral is today your last day before you go on vacation?

Yes, and my clones are going over their checklists for any last minute purchases we need to make tomorrow.

AQOJaC: Okay, so you kids have everything packed, right?
                                AQOPC: Yes, sir.
                                AQOJoC: Uh...General...
                                AQOJaC: Jonas?
                                AQOJoC: I packed everything you laid out...all your clothes...uh...but there was no underwear. Did you forget?
                                AQO: No, Jonas, Jack didn't forget. He was following my instructions.
                                AQOJoC: I don't understand, Admiral.
                                AQO: I'll explain it to you later...in private.

Comment

Working...
                                X