Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    Hmm...I think the Jonas thunkers missed my earlier post:
    Congratulations to Chrichton on 100 posts and Admiral on 1,300 posts!
    My Jonas clone sends both of you hugs, kisses and other non-PG stuff that was deleted by the PG paddle.
    Thanks, Jerin and congrats to Chrichton from me, too!

Comment

And Janna...think of all the fun Al would have watching Carter....

Okay, I know the timeline wouldn't be perfect, but for an AU/Crossover, who would care?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        And Janna...think of all the fun Al would have watching Carter....

Okay, I know the timeline wouldn't be perfect, but for an AU/Crossover, who would care?
        Acutally, I've got a story,

Forgive me if you've heard it; But the last time I met Corin (end of April) I went to the event to see Dean Stockwell.

My mum noticed him and pointed out to him and I screamed. But he called me over and asked me to join him. He was sat outside a pub (or bar as somepeople call it) I did. We chatted for a few minutes, then another figure appeared and sat in the seat on the otherside of me.

This other person winked at me.....It was Corin. I said "He's at it again! He's winking at me!" but then I added; "Oh man! I'm in heaven!"

Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Right, I'm going to do that fan fic.

Comment

Yea, Janna!

Comment

Cute, Janna! I can tell from the way that Corin answers the questions over at the cn site that he's a terminal flirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Cute, Janna! I can tell from the way that Corin answers the questions over at the cn site that he's a terminal flirt.

Isn't that the truth. But that was the day I told him I had a crush on him. But that was kinda stating the obiouis.

Comment

JANNA HAS A CRUSH ON CORIN!

(for those who didn't know )

Please realize I'm teasing.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                    Isn't that the truth. But that was the day I told him I had a crush on him. But that was kinda stating the obiouis.
                    Admiral & I can't wait until you write the fic w/ QL. I was so in love w/ the Sam Beckett character. Drifts into daydream. Actually, I had a dream that I leaped alongside Sam & was trying to help him in the middle east not in our timeline, but earlier. Then in the same dream, Sam became Scott Bakula and was about to ask me out when he found out I had a crush on him as Sam & re-considered. I tried to convince him it didn't matter, but he didn't buy it. Alas!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been around much today. I am having the day from hell here at work. I can't stay but hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can spend more time here. I just wanted to let you all know I was thinking of all of you. Until tomorrow. Hugs to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been around much today. I am having the day from hell here at work. I can't stay but hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can spend more time here. I just wanted to let you all know I was thinking of all of you. Until tomorrow. Hugs to all!

(((Anya))) You think you're having a bad day? Look at what Jonas just saw in the mirror...

He'll never eat spicy pork burritos with caramel popcorn again!

Comment

Gives a big hug to Anya for the bad day at work. I'm sending my Jonas clone to cheer you up. I've taught him some new naughty tricks. I think you'll appreciate his in-buff dancing. Quick! Distract the PG paddle. Feel free to talk about what's bothering you on the forum or via PM. I've been told I'm a good listener by mis-guided people.
                          That's so sweet of you to drop a line. My Jonas clone appreciates it very much. Even my Danny & Martouf clones are impressed. They're sending you kisses right now.

Comment

I've started with writing the storyline, I'm not going to do a crossover for my first SG1 fan fic. I think it would be better if I had one under my belt first. I'm going to see if I can get the first chapter done by the weekend.

Shouldn't be too hard. I've had this story in my head for ages. I've been too afraid to do it, but I'm going to do it now. Because of you guys!

Thanks for the encouragment!

Comment

Ooh! Yes definitely write it! I love the Adult shippy stuff! In Negotiations their relationship was just starting...so is this going to explain how they ended up together and their first time together? I was hoping you would decide to write it out. I know I am personally interested in reading it. Let me know what you decide.<waits hopefully>
                              Okay, I will! HEHE! Oh I can't wait to write it now. I have about half of it in my head, even more then I have of 2005, but like Negotiations I'm sure it will write itself! Now for the plot... lol

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                                I've started with writing the storyline, I'm not going to do a crossover for my first SG1 fan fic. I think it would be better if I had one under my belt first. I'm going to see if I can get the first chapter done by the weekend.

Shouldn't be too hard. I've had this story in my head for ages. I've been too afraid to do it, but I'm going to do it now. Because of you guys!

Thanks for the encouragment!
                                Awww! Gives Janna a big hug and gives her cheers to encourage her.

Jonas has many talented thunkers. Waves to Admiral and Amanda Eros. Cringes at the thought of forgetting any writer. Please don't take it personally. Since I haven't finished watching all the episodes yet, I don't wanna get confused by reading the fan fics yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X