Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Just sent it to you. Anyone else? Buc?

Is this the Jack/Paul thing? Or something else? The board's been so busy lately, I've lost track! LOL.

I don't really do slash, but I am a sucker for hurt/comfort, especially when it's one of my guys. <g>

Thanks!
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Well I just signed the petition...it's a good cause and the website looks great but only 247 sigs?? That's a little dissapointing, but oh well, atleast I signed it.

Comment

HEY!!!!

No one noticed???????!!!!

We've made it to 1000 posts!!!!! Yippy!

PS, I was going to write a stargate fan fic, about the old religion of my country. But I'm not sure now because of Season 9. Also if I did do it would people read it?

I've done a couple of fan fics but they were based on QL.

Whata think?
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
          Ya, I've seen it. There are so many posts it's hard to keep up! Lol! Anyway, Anyagate, you know my fics right... well I was thinking of doing one very Adultish Jonas/Kyna. I'm not sure though if I should write it compleatly out or not or just make references to the story line that I want to do. The fic will take place after 2005 (#5 in the series- Chapter one will be up next week), but I wouldn't be able to post it up on the boards for obvious reasons. Though I could probly put it up on Helio 2. Anyway, it would be called Awards Night. Jonas is going to recive an award by the Langaran government at an Awards dinner for his work on the Naquadria project and sheilding project. He gets to take a date, guess who, lol. That's what I have so far, I have to do more work with the plot, yeah... So, do you think I should write that story or not? Or if I do skip all the adult romance novel type of action?

Quickie question, if I may be so bold as to jump in. Who is Kyna? Is this an original character? Me's curious..

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            You got it, Admiral! Give this a try:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...asdescent7.jpg

Excellent! BIG HUBBA HUBBA THUNKS!

You're the best Buc!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
              Well I just signed the petition...it's a good cause and the website looks great but only 247 sigs?? That's a little dissapointing, but oh well, atleast I signed it.
              I think a lot of people don't know about the petition. Thanks for signing, though.
              Congratulations to Chrichton on 100 posts and Admiral on 1,300 posts!
              My Jonas clone sends both of you hugs, kisses and other non-PG stuff that was deleted by the PG paddle.
              Originally posted by Jannagalaxy
              HEY!!!! No one noticed???????!!!! We've made it to 1000 posts!!!!! Yippy!
              OMG! You're absolutely right! We should all get our Jonas clones together and go out to celebrate.
              PS, I was going to write a stargate fan fic, about the old religion of my country. But I'm not sure now because of Season 9. Also if I did do it would people read it?

I've done a couple of fan fics but they were based on QL.

Whata think?
              You should definitely write it.
              Ya, I've seen it. There are so many posts it's hard to keep up! Lol! Anyway, Anyagate, you know my fics right... well I was thinking of doing one very Adultish Jonas/Kyna. I'm not sure though if I should write it compleatly out or not or just make references to the story line that I want to do. The fic will take place after 2005 (#5 in the series- Chapter one will be up next week), but I wouldn't be able to post it up on the boards for obvious reasons. Though I could probly put it up on Helio 2. Anyway, it would be called Awards Night. Jonas is going to recive an award by the Langaran government at an Awards dinner for his work on the Naquadria project and sheilding project. He gets to take a date, guess who, lol. That's what I have so far, I have to do more work with the plot, yeah... So, do you think I should write that story or not? Or if I do skip all the adult romance novel type of action?
              You should write it. I think Anya would prefer if she were the date, though, especially w/ the adult romance stuff. For that matter, we ALL would.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                Is this the Jack/Paul thing? Or something else? The board's been so busy lately, I've lost track! LOL.

I don't really do slash, but I am a sucker for hurt/comfort, especially when it's one of my guys. <g>

Thanks!
                No, that was the goofiness to explain why I call my Jack clone Master Jack. It has nothing to do with the Jack/Paul stories.

Comment

Hey, Janna!

I've tried twice to quote your post, but the forum keeps freezing when I do...so here's my response without it.

First, write the story for you...don't worry about others. It's good therapy.

Second, I have two questions...

1. What is the religion of your old country? Maybe then I can better answer your question. BTW, I see the Ori as a mix of more than just one religion, although they do remind me a lot of the Zoroatrians.

2. What is QL?

Thanks!

Comment

Ooh! Yes definitely write it! I love the Adult shippy stuff! In Negotiations their relationship was just starting...so is this going to explain how they ended up together and their first time together? I was hoping you would decide to write it out. I know I am personally interested in reading it. Let me know what you decide.<waits hopefully>

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Quickie question, if I may be so bold as to jump in. Who is Kyna? Is this an original character? Me's curious..

Good morning, everyone!
                      Hey Admiral...since Amanda Eros is not on the board I thought I would answer your question.
                      Kyna is an original character...she is an ancient. Amanda has written several stories with her as the main character.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton

Just wanted to say welcome to the board!

Comment

Hi Admiral!

The messageboard has done the same to me twice!

Right,

1. The old religion of my country (England) is Pagan before Christianity was bought over. But when I heard about season 9 I didn't want to do it. It made me think twice. I didn't want to do something that had already been done.

2. QL means Quantum Leap.

Hope this makes thing clear.
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            Hey Admiral...since Amanda Eros is not on the board I thought I would answer your question.
                            Kyna is an original character...she is an ancient. Amanda has written several stories with her as the main character.

Cool, thanks!

Okay, let's see here...an Ancient with Jonas...adult situation? Heck yea!

Guess that explains where you got the inspiration for your plot bunny. hee

Comment

Hmm...I think the Jonas thunkers missed my earlier post:
                              Congratulations to Chrichton on 100 posts and Admiral on 1,300 posts!
                              My Jonas clone sends both of you hugs, kisses and other non-PG stuff that was deleted by the PG paddle.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hi Admiral!

The messageboard has done the same to me twice!

Right,

1. The old religion of my country (England) is Pagan before Christianity was bought over. But when I heard about season 9 I didn't want to do it. It made me think twice. I didn't want to do something that had already been done.

2. QL means Quantum Leap.

Hope this makes thing clear.
                                Trying to manually quote since the forum did the same.....BLEEP.........thing again.

1. I don't see the Ori as Pagan. I don't think there'd be a problem.

2. Quantum Leap? I loved that show! Here's a plot bunny for you...Sam leaps into Jack's body while the SGC is locked down and Jack/Sam has to solve the situation before Sam can leap. He could come in just before or just as the lockdown happens. It would be a riot!

I'd do the beta for you...hint...don't make me beg.

Comment

Working...
                                X