No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I found this thread. (I'm new to this site, you see.) Jonas/Corin is simply gorgeous. What a wonderful smile he has. One of my friends suggested he ought to do a Crest commercial. I agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Entropic Zazu
      I'm glad I found this thread. (I'm new to this site, you see.) Jonas/Corin is simply gorgeous. What a wonderful smile he has. One of my friends suggested he ought to do a Crest commercial. I agree completely.
      Welcome!

Yeah, good idea!!!
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Welcome!

Your friend has a good point!

Pull up a cushion, pick out a Jonas clone and feel free to share!

For the rules on sharing Jonas clones, scroll back a few pages.

Comment

Welcome! It's great to have you aboard. Jonas loves his stalkers...er...thunkers. My Jonas clone sends you a kiss to welcome you. A crest commercial w/ CN would be awesome. You probably know about this already, but just in case, please feel free to sign the petition to bring him back. Here's a link: http://www.jonasquinn.com/

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome. I haven't seen all of Season 6 yet, so I haven't seen all the wonderful Jonas shots. *dreamy sigh*

Oooh la la. Jonas clones. This is definitely exciting. I like it here. *pulls up a cushion and sits* Nice rules you guys have there. Very well done, hee.

I was a bit disappointed when my friend told me Jonas left SG-1. I know he has some recurring roles, but still... I enjoyed looking at him.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
              Welcome! It's great to have you aboard. Jonas loves his stalkers...er...thunkers. My Jonas clone sends you a kiss to welcome you. A crest commercial w/ CN would be awesome. You probably know about this already, but just in case, please feel free to sign the petition to bring him back. Here's a link: http://www.jonasquinn.com/
              Ahhh, sorry if I don't reply fast enough to the comments or reply to all of them in one post. My computer is a tad slow when I'm on Gateworld. And thank you as well for the warm welcome. The kiss is very much appreciated.

No, I actually I didn't know about that site! I will definitely sign the petition. It's a worthy cause!

Comment

Ahhh, sorry if I don't reply fast enough to the comments or reply to all of them in one post. My computer is a tad slow when I'm on Gateworld. And thank you as well for the warm welcome. The kiss is very much appreciated.

No, I actually I didn't know about that site! I will definitely sign the petition. It's a worthy cause!
                Never worry about missing a post or being slow to respond. We all understand how RL can be.

Comment

I must say, you have many wonderful pictures of Jonas here. I must leave now, but I'll definitely be back later.

Comment

Later! BTW...can we call you EZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Sent...just remember I have a bizarre sense of humor.

Then you and I will get along GREAT
                      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally Posted by Entropic Zazu

Never worry about missing a post or being slow to respond. We all understand how RL can be.
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsaken8168.jpg
                        What Admiral says. We're a sweet and understanding bunch, even if we are legally insane.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                          [/size]

What Admiral says. We're a sweet and understanding bunch, even if we are legally insane.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                            Then you and I will get along GREAT

Glad to hear it! I think. Something tells me I should feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              Welcome Relina!! Glad you came over. As you have probably already seen we are a crazy bunch.

Ya, I've seen it. There are so many posts it's hard to keep up! Lol! Anyway, Anyagate, you know my fics right... well I was thinking of doing one very Adultish Jonas/Kyna. I'm not sure though if I should write it compleatly out or not or just make references to the story line that I want to do. The fic will take place after 2005 (#5 in the series- Chapter one will be up next week), but I wouldn't be able to post it up on the boards for obvious reasons. Though I could probly put it up on Helio 2. Anyway, it would be called Awards Night. Jonas is going to recive an award by the Langaran government at an Awards dinner for his work on the Naquadria project and sheilding project. He gets to take a date, guess who, lol. That's what I have so far, I have to do more work with the plot, yeah... So, do you think I should write that story or not? Or if I do skip all the adult romance novel type of action?

Comment

BTW...Buc, can you work your magic on this pic and lighten it up for me? That would be great if you can!

You got it, Admiral! Give this a try:

- Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X