Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    Oh, I know exactly who he is - I just didn't know him by the name "Paul". LOL. He's a cutie, with a very nice mole on his cheek.

If they couldn't bring Jonas back to fill the SG1 gap, why in the world couldn't it have been Major Davis? We didn't *need* new cast members - we had several very good ones all ready to go!
    Because they aren't from Farscape . I agree, I would like to see more of Paul and would love to see Jonas back on SG1. Both Jonas and Daniel are so much more than scientists - they wield a mean P90 too. And more P90s AND brains is never a bad thing with all the baddies out there.

p.s. speaking of Paul, it was WAY WEIRD to see Major Davis as the alien in Foothold.
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      I know the feeling with living in the city. I was born and raised in San Francisco, so I grew up with cats. Wouldn't have a dog in an apartment. Hubby's allergic to the felines and doesn't care for them, though, so I have by canines now, and have a neighborhood of cat neighbors who come by to say hi now and then when I'm out in the front yard.

Now, for the Master Jack clone story...check your private messages.

I don't have any private messages!! I wanna read the story too please!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        Admiral, we will all really miss you. The thread will not be the same without you. We will thunk extra hard in your honor. Have a great time on the nature trip. May I ask where you're going? I bet the Jack & Paul clones are especially happy. They love roughing it.

You're so sweet to offer the pics. I'm sending you an e-mail from my work address right now. Hugs Admiral.
        Thanks! Thunking hard with Jonas is the only way to thunk. Just be sure to pace yourselves and keep those keyboards covered with the protective plastic.

All three clones are very excited. Jonas plans to keep a journal of their exploits and once I've edited it, he can be sooooo observant at times, I'll post some excerpts. We'll be in So. California then through Nevada to Western Utah and up through Western Colorado to Yellowstone then circle back through Idaho and Nevada to get home. We'll be visiting several parks, and taking an old train, hoping to squeeze in a trip on a chairlift or tram at Teton Village to take in the Mountains from up high.

I'll keep an eye on my email, but haven't seen your pics yet. I'm not sure if we can send them using the private message system here. Does anyone know?

BTW...Buc, can you work your magic on this pic and lighten it up for me? That would be great if you can!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Back to Corin per your request...
          Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
            Because they aren't from Farscape . I agree, I would like to see more of Paul and would love to see Jonas back on SG1. Both Jonas and Daniel are so much more than scientists - they wield a mean P90 too. And more P90s AND brains is never a bad thing with all the baddies out there.

p.s. speaking of Paul, it was WAY WEIRD to see Major Davis as the alien in Foothold.

I hope you realize what you've done. I now have this image of Daniel, Jonas, Paul and Walter stuck as a team off world with nothing but their P-90s and each other. ACK! Another bunny for the list!

Putting it after that sweet Jonas/Female AU plot that was sent to me by you know who.

Thanks! Should I call you Roca, Almond Roca? What's your preference? Oh, and I love your sig. My Evil Daniel clone wants to give you something...click below...
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e/daniel45.jpg

Comment

I don't have any private messages!! I wanna read the story too please!
              Just sent it to you. Anyone else? Buc?

Comment

Putting it after that sweet Jonas/Female AU plot that was sent to me by you know who.
                Hee hee, I know who...

Comment

Yes I am going to be a very busy/naughty girl...might need your help to take off some of the load.
                  I'm always available to help w/ mischief.
                  Thanks...I have not been doing it as much as I use to. I do not like how they are running the volunteer program right now so I have cut back on how much I volunteer.
                  That was one of the reasons I left The Humane Society. Unfortunately, a lot of crazy people there.
                  I am however volunteering for Pets on Parade next month. Pets on Parade is much like any other type of funded or charity walk except you walk your pet as well. They usually have animals for adoption, free food and drinks, t-shirts and caps for sale... that kind of thing. I usually work the adoption table. It is usually alot of work but also alot of fun. I think I have to pet just about every pet that comes to this thing before I am happy. I am considering taking one of my cats-Anya since she walks on a leash but I do not know how that would go over with all the dogs!
                  I think that would be so....so cute. You should do it.

I couldn't agree with you more. Your sig is cute.
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Admiral Q O[/b]]Thanks! Thunking hard with Jonas is the only way to thunk. Just be sure to pace yourselves and keep those keyboards covered with the protective plastic.
                  Yes, I must remember not to drool on the keyboard. I'm already on my 2nd one.
                  All three clones are very excited. Jonas plans to keep a journal of their exploits and once I've edited it, he can be sooooo observant at times, I'll post some excerpts. We'll be in So. California then through Nevada to Western Utah and up through Western Colorado to Yellowstone then circle back through Idaho and Nevada to get home. We'll be visiting several parks, and taking an old train, hoping to squeeze in a trip on a chairlift or tram at Teton Village to take in the Mountains from up high.
                  Your trip sounds great. Have a wonderful time. Take lots of pics, so you can share them w/ us on your return. Are the babies, a.k.a the dogs, joining you?
                  I'll keep an eye on my email, but haven't seen your pics yet. I'm not sure if we can send them using the private message system here. Does anyone know? I have no idea. I'm actually e-mailing you from my work e-mail, so it should be fine.

Admiral Q O
                  , I just tried to green rep you, but couldn't. That's a great Master Jack story. As soon as I finish watching all the sg-1 episodes, I'm going to check out your fics. I don't wanna watch them now and get confused.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                  Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Just sent it to you. Anyone else? Buc?
                    Thank-you! LOL! That was really cute. I tried to give you a rep point too and it would not let me. Hmmm weird.

Comment

mee tooo pleeeze!!! I'd love to have a looksee...
                      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

mee tooo pleeeze!!! I'd love to have a looksee...

Sent...just remember I have a bizarre sense of humor.

Comment

Thank-you! LOL! That was really cute. I tried to give you a rep point too and it would not let me. Hmmm weird.

Thanks, but Jonas is cuter...

Comment

I think that would be so....so cute. You should do it.

I couldn't agree with you more. Your sig is cute.

Admiral Q O
                            , I just tried to green rep you, but couldn't. That's a great Master Jack story. As soon as I finish watching all the sg-1 episodes, I'm going to check out your fics. I don't wanna watch them now and get confused.

Okies...can't get to the email just now...will try again in a bit.

Are you talking about watching SG eps before reading the Jack/Paul series? If so, then let me say that the series starts at the end of the ep Foothold and is now at just before the ep Tangent.

Comment

Okies...can't get to the email just now...will try again in a bit.
                              Thanks so much for sending the pics. They're so cute. Jonas is so...o dreamy. Drifts off into fantasy.
                              Are you talking about watching SG eps before reading the Jack/Paul series? If so, then let me say that the series starts at the end of the ep Foothold and is now at just before the ep Tangent.
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edemption6.jpg
                              I WAS talking about watching the SG eps before reading the series. As it is, I'm confused cuz I didn't watch the episodes in order. I started watching in seaon 8, and would watch the reruns of all the seasons on SciFi. It was confusing to watch certain characters re-appear after they were killed off already. Although, that did help me figure out what came first.
                              • Season 6
                                Spoiler:
                                was especially confusing, w/ Danny being in many of the episodes.
                              But it was one of my faves cuz of cutie pie Jonas. It was one of the most interesting also for character development and other plot developments.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

I WAS talking about watching the SG eps before reading the series. As it is, I'm confused cuz I didn't watch the episodes in order. I started watching in seaon 8, and would watch the reruns of all the seasons on SciFi. It was confusing to watch certain characters re-appear after they were killed off already. Although, that did help me figure out what came first.
                                • Season 6
                                  Spoiler:
                                  was especially confusing, w/ Danny being in many of the episodes.
                                But it was one of my faves cuz of cutie pie Jonas. It was one of the most interesting also for character development and other plot developments.
                                Excellent point!

Comment

Working...
                                X