Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Hugs Buc252. We love ya. Major Paul Davis. He has been in several episodes (Made his first apperence I think in Season 2- A Matter of Time) and is basically an ambassador between the white house and sgc. He is played by actor Colin Cunningham. See pic below
    Oh, I know exactly who he is - I just didn't know him by the name "Paul". LOL. He's a cutie, with a very nice mole on his cheek.

If they couldn't bring Jonas back to fill the SG1 gap, why in the world couldn't it have been Major Davis? We didn't *need* new cast members - we had several very good ones all ready to go!
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Admiral,

Can I get a Beckett clone? I have a dictionary that is in desparate need of reading...out loud of course. Also after I have properly broken in my Jack and Paul clones and give much needed attention to my Jonas clone I will probably order a Shep and Ronan. If they can not be delivered naked or in boxer briefs then BDU's will be just fine. Your the best!! Oh, I need a Danny clone too!! I almost forgot! Can not live with out those beautiful blue eyes and pouty lips.

By the way you puppies are very cute! I have two kitties but I love dogs as well. I volunteer at the animal shelter here in my home town on a regular basis.

Well, since we're sharing, and since I'm notoriously proud of my little baby, here's her picture:

Her name is Tasha, and she's half Shih-tzu and half toy poodle. <g>
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
        Yeah poor Jonas indeed, he's locked up in the couboard and not aloud out until he's a good boy.

he he he heeee!!!

ROFLMAO! I just had the silliest image come to mind.

Keep in mind that I'm in the US, and you're probably in the UK where a "cupboard" is what we call a closet. Here, a cupboard is the little places you keep dishes in the kitchen! I had this image of Jonas, all scrunched up in a tight little ball in the kitchen cabinet where the pots and pans normally are. LOL

Sorry, silly night.
        - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          ROFLMAO! I just had the silliest image come to mind.

Keep in mind that I'm in the US, and you're probably in the UK where a "cupboard" is what we call a closet. Here, a cupboard is the little places you keep dishes in the kitchen! I had this image of Jonas, all scrunched up in a tight little ball in the kitchen cabinet where the pots and pans normally are. LOL

Sorry, silly night.

Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot!
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            My Jack clone doesn't get confused because he has me call him Master Jack. That's another story for a non-PG forum somewhere.
            Sounds like an interesting story.
            The one problem I do have with Jack's name is when I tell him to get off something, like the bed for example. I say, "Jack, off." That sounds strange to my ear for some reason. <g>
            That's hysterical.
            BTW, Chewy is named for Chewbacca in Star Wars because he's a big blonde furball. He oozes sweetness even in pics...he and Jack are very much the same and play together from the moment they wake up until they're too tired to play anymore.
            That is so...o cute!
            So, Jerin, and all others, any pets? any pics to share? My Jonas clone is an animal lover and would welcome any such posts.

I wish I had animals. I so...o love them. I don't have time, nor the space in NYC. I would feel too guilty having an animal I couldn't properly care for. So I volunteer for different groups. I was w/ The Humane Society for 2 years. Now with school & full-time work, I only have time to volunteer for the Dogswalk Against cancer each year. But that never stops me to pet EVERY SINGLE dog on the street. A co-worker of mine jokes that I have a cuteness radar. I'll be immersed in my work, at the other end of my 5,000 sq. ft. office, when all of a sudden, the radar will go off and I will be attracted to the cute dog or baby like moths to the flame. Then I must run to the cute object and spend time w/ it.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Admiral,

Can I get a Beckett clone? I have a dictionary that is in desparate need of reading...out loud of course. Also after I have properly broken in my Jack and Paul clones and give much needed attention to my Jonas clone I will probably order a Shep and Ronan. If they can not be delivered naked or in boxer briefs then BDU's will be just fine. Your the best!! Oh, I need a Danny clone too!! I almost forgot! Can not live with out those beautiful blue eyes and pouty lips.
              Anya, you're gonna be a very naughty/busy girl.

By the way you puppies are very cute! I have two kitties but I love dogs as well. I volunteer at the animal shelter here in my home town on a regular basis.
              That's really sweet of you to volunteer. I admire that.

Comment

Well, since we're sharing, and since I'm notoriously proud of my little baby, here's her picture:

Awe she is sooo cute!!! I forgot to congratulate you on your 500th post, so Congrats!!
                Last edited by Anyagate1; 16 August 2005, 06:45 AM.

Comment

FYI...

My last day online is Thursday then I'm packing up the clones and taking them on a nature trip. We'll be back to the forum on Sept. 6th.

While we're gone, if anyone wants access to my pics for posting, I'll gladly email some urls out...drop me a note at [email protected] or just post your own pics for those who have them.
                  Admiral, we will all really miss you. The thread will not be the same without you. We will thunk extra hard in your honor. Have a great time on the nature trip. May I ask where you're going? I bet the Jack & Paul clones are especially happy. They love roughing it.

You're so sweet to offer the pics. I'm sending you an e-mail from my work address right now. Hugs Admiral.

Comment

Thank-you for the Beckett clone...he looks delicious!! I can not wait to go home and have him read my that dictionary. <sighs>

I don't have any pics of my kitties to post as I am not computer savy but I will tell you a little about them if you are even interested.
                    My boy is Corrigan and I adopted him from the shelter 7 year ago. He is part persian. He is a big ball of gray and white fluff...really really cute. My other one is a long haired calico named Anya. I named her Anya after a demon off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Lets just say it is very suiting. She is probably the naughtiest thing I have ever seen. And I guess that also explains where my user name came from.

Actually, I should explain the duct tape comment…It was a referral to a friend of mine. She will out of the blue, in the middle of conversation or an akward silence just insert..."So there I was...naked...duct taped to a...tree...telephone pole...car...whatever". It is really funny! Especially if she does it around someone who doesn't know her. The look on their faces it priceless.
                    That is hysterical.
                    • Spoiler:
                      drum roll) According to our very own gateworld it is Janet. She will be returning in flashbacks in an episode called The Ripple Effect.
                    Thanks for letting us know.
                    Your cats sound really cute. I remember Anya in Buffy. That's a great name for a kitty. I forgot whose sig it is, but someone's sig has a picture of a cat w/ eyes glowing, and the text reads, "Bow before me. I am your God." It cracks me up every time I see it.

Smurf, I love your sig. It cracks me up each time I see it. I tried to green rep you, but couldn't. This is a great pic:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...achmentid=1977

Thank you to all those who noticed. I guess that's partly why I was down. Nobody else noticed except the Jonasarians. It's like somebody forgetting your birthday. You've all made me feel much better. Thank you.{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
                    Buc252, this is a milestone. Of course we noticed. Hugs Buc252. BTW: I love your sig. That should be the team.
                    If they couldn't bring Jonas back to fill the SG1 gap, why in the world couldn't it have been Major Davis? We didn't *need* new cast members - we had several very good ones all ready to go!
                    I couldn't agree more.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...252/tasha2.jpg
                    Tasha is so....so cute. Be careful! I might steal her. JK
                    Last edited by jerin; 16 August 2005, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                      Anya, you're gonna be a very naughty/busy girl.
                      Yes I am going to be a very busy/naughty girl...might need your help to take off some of the load.

That's really sweet of you to volunteer. I admire that.
                      Thanks...I have not been doing it as much as I use to. I do not like how they are running the volunteer program right now so I have cut back on how much I volunteer. I am however volunteering for Pets on Parade next month. Pets on Parade is much like any other type of funded or charity walk except you walk your pet as well. They usually have animals for adoption, free food and drinks, t-shirts and caps for sale... that kind of thing. I usually work the adoption table. It is usually alot of work but also alot of fun. I think I have to pet just about every pet that comes to this thing before I am happy. I am considering taking one of my cats-Anya since she walks on a leash but I do not know how that would go over with all the dogs!

Comment

Your cats sound really cute. I remember Anya in Buffy. That's a great name for a kitty. I forgot whose sig it is, but someone's sig has a picture of a cat w/ eyes glowing, and the text reads, "Bow before me. I am your God." It cracks me up every time I see it.
                        I have seen that pic too!! It is great!! I also like Fluffy the Destoyer...wish I could find a pic of that one.

Comment

Ohhh . . . well, I've never really looked at him that way before, but since I like my Jack Clone and my Jonas Clone so well, and he *is* quite an attractive man, what the heck, let's make it three! <g>
                          (((Buc)))

Click below for your Paul clone…he’s young, but oh so trainable…
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lfoothold3.jpg

Now, back to Corin…

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...252/tasha2.jpg

Too cute! Does she need a date for Halloween? We could dress her as Dorothy and dress my little Sonny as the Cowardly Lion.

Comment

I wish I had animals. I so...o love them. I don't have time, nor the space in NYC. I would feel too guilty having an animal I couldn't properly care for. So I volunteer for different groups. I was w/ The Humane Society for 2 years. Now with school & full-time work, I only have time to volunteer for the Dogswalk Against cancer each year. But that never stops me to pet EVERY SINGLE dog on the street. A co-worker of mine jokes that I have a cuteness radar. I'll be immersed in my work, at the other end of my 5,000 sq. ft. office, when all of a sudden, the radar will go off and I will be attracted to the cute dog or baby like moths to the flame. Then I must run to the cute object and spend time w/ it.
                              I know the feeling with living in the city. I was born and raised in San Francisco, so I grew up with cats. Wouldn't have a dog in an apartment. Hubby's allergic to the felines and doesn't care for them, though, so I have by canines now, and have a neighborhood of cat neighbors who come by to say hi now and then when I'm out in the front yard.

Now, for the Master Jack clone story...check your private messages.

Comment

(((Buc)))

Now, back to Corin…

Good morning, everyone!
                                Back to Corin per your request...

Comment

Working...
                                X