Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I have read a few of Admiral's fan fic. None that involved silk or velvet...perhaps you could make a recommendation?

The silk and velvet haven't come into play yet...but Jack and Paul have. You see, Jack's a sucker for Italian and Paul's fluent, so, well, you know....

AQOJC: The Admiral's Jack/Paul series can be viewed at Area 52 or via the Stargate Fan Awards site. Adults only.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      The silk and velvet haven't come into play yet...but Jack and Paul have. You see, Jack's a sucker for Italian and Paul's fluent, so, well, you know....
      Hee hee. Naughty naughty.

AQOJC: The Admiral's Jack/Paul series can be viewed at Area 52 or via the Stargate Fan Awards site. Adults only.
      Oh! that kind of fanfic. No I haven't read any of the Jack/Paul series...sorry. I am not really into the slash fiction but now you have peaked my curiosity so I may have to go read a few. Don't worry I am about 10 years past old enough to read that kind of thing.

Speaking of fan fic...any news on that plot bunny I emailed you. No hurry or anything...just wondering.
      Last edited by Anyagate1; 15 August 2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Hee hee. Naughty naughty.

Oh! that kind of fanfic. No I haven't read any of the Jack/Paul series...sorry. I am not really into the slash fiction but now you have peaked my curiosity so I may have to go read a few.

Speaking of fan fic...any news on that plot bunny I emailed you. No hurry or anything...just wondering.

The plot bunny is on the list and not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          I thought it might of been Janet. I wish it was both.
          Spoilers****Do not read if ya don't wanna know...
          (drum roll) According to our very own gateworld it is Janet. She will be returning in flashbacks in an episode called The Ripple Effect.

Comment

The plot bunny is on the list and not forgotten.
            Good! Yeah...my little plot bunny will come to life sometime soon! (dances a jig with Jonas clone)

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              Yeah poor Jonas indeed, he's locked up in the couboard and not aloud out until he's a good boy.

he he he heeee!!!
              Ok Janna time to let your Jonas clone out of the couboard...He has been punished enough.

I mean he is on his hands and knees begging.

(I think his skin looks so soft and touchable in that pic)
              Last edited by Anyagate1; 15 August 2005, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Spoilers****Do not read if ya don't wanna know...
                <snip>
                That's for Ripple Effect and I think the other character who will return there is
                Spoiler:
                Jacob
                . The one RCC is writing is different and doesn't have a name yet. I expect his "that character" is
                Spoiler:
                Vala. Whoops! Being negative.

Comment

Just watched Prophecy again.
                  Aww, I miss having Jonas around.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                    That's for Ripple Effect and I think the other character who will return there is
                    Spoiler:
                    Jacob
                    . The one RCC is writing is different and doesn't have a name yet. I expect his "that character" is
                    Spoiler:
                    Vala. Whoops! Being negative.
                    Oh, smurf what are we gonna do with you? That was bad.<shakes head>

Comment

Just watched Prophecy again.
                      Aww, I miss having Jonas around.

That is a really good Jonas episode. I miss him too. No one ever made a hospital gown look so good...

Comment

Oh, smurf what are we gonna do with you? That was bad.<shakes head>
                        Suggest I go sit in a dark room & rewatch season 6?
                        It'll be difficult but I think I might manage it.

That is a really good Jonas episode. I miss him too. No one ever made a hospital gown look so good...
                        Another good reason to have kept him around.

I noticed something strange in this episode. I don't know if it's my DVD player, but Corin's eyes look grey-blue in this ep.
                        Good ep for the lovely close-ups. Mmmm

Comment

Suggest I go sit in a dark room & rewatch season 6?
                          It'll be difficult but I think I might manage it.
                          You are banished immediately to the dark room to watch season 6. Hope you make it out alive.

Another good reason to have kept him around.

I noticed something strange in this episode. I don't know if it's my DVD player, but Corin's eyes look grey-blue in this ep.
                          Good ep for the lovely close-ups. Mmmm

Well his eyes are hazel which in my experience means they could be any color depending on mood or what that person is wearing or maybe it was your DVD player ...who knows. I agree good close up episode. See pic below for close up on his eyes...

Comment

You are banished immediately to the dark room to watch season 6. Hope you make it out alive.
                            Banished! That's so unfair! <sulk>

Well his eyes are hazel which in my experience means they could be any color depending on mood or what that person is wearing or maybe it was your DVD player ...who knows. I agree good close up episode. See pic below for close up on his eyes...
                            He should of checked in with Sam to make sure he had matching colours.

I better go find my darkened room. I'll leave you with a sad, but highly thunkable pic from CSI:NY.
                            Somebody get CN a role on one of these shows he looks so good.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Banished! That's so unfair! <sulk>

He should of checked in with Sam to make sure he had matching colours.

I better go find my darkened room. I'll leave you with a sad, but highly thunkable pic from CSI:NY.
                              Somebody get CN a role on one of these shows he looks so good.

Thanks for sharing. He is just so...o fine. Well, I am going home to get my Jonas fix on scifi Monday as well. Bye and hugs until tomorrow.
                              Last edited by Anyagate1; 15 August 2005, 02:15 PM.

Comment

First, congrats on 500 posts if I didn't already say so. I lose track sometimes.
                                Thank you to all those who noticed. I guess that's partly why I was down. Nobody else noticed except the Jonasarians. It's like somebody forgetting your birthday. You've all made me feel much better. Thank you.{{{{{{{}}}}}}}

Second, Paul is Major Davis, the Pentagon liason to the SGC.
                                Ohhh . . . well, I've never really looked at him that way before, but since I like my Jack Clone and my Jonas Clone so well, and he *is* quite an attractive man, what the heck, let's make it three! <g>

Third, Jonas sends you a kiss to bring you up out of the basement...

P.S. I see you over at the RDA thread...feel free to jump into the conversations there anytime.

Awww, thank him for the kiss.

As for the RDA thread, the last two or three times I posted, I didn't get a single response, so I've just been keeping my trap shut and enjoying the pictures. People over there sure have a TON of 'em!! <g>
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X