Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Oh no! What are we going to do with out you!!! We will miss you. Glad you said something or I would have wondered what happen to you.
    You will do fine. Besides, when I get back, I'll be able to post excerpts from my Jonas clone's journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Thanks for the nice word on the doggies. They're all pound mutts. Kudos for doing the animal shelter work!

Click here for Beckett...
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ckettduet1.jpg

Let me know when you're ready for Shep and Ronan.
      Thank-you for the Beckett clone...he looks delicious!! I can not wait to go home and have him read my that dictionary. <sighs>

I don't have any pics of my kitties to post as I am not computer savy but I will tell you a little about them if you are even interested.
      My boy is Corrigan and I adopted him from the shelter 7 year ago. He is part persian. He is a big ball of gray and white fluff...really really cute. My other one is a long haired calico named Anya. I named her Anya after a demon off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Lets just say it is very suiting. She is probably the naughtiest thing I have ever seen. And I guess that also explains where my user name came from.

Comment

Thank-you for the Beckett clone...he looks delicious!! I can not wait to go home and have him read my that dictionary. <sighs>

I don't have any pics of my kitties to post as I am not computer savy but I will tell you a little about them if you are even interested.
        My boy is Corrigan and I adopted him from the shelter 7 year ago. He is part persian. He is a big ball of gray and white fluff...really really cute. My other one is a long haired calico named Anya. I named her Anya after a demon off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Lets just say it is very suiting. She is probably the naughtiest thing I have ever seen. And I guess that also explains where my user name came from.

YW for Beckett. When the time comes for Ronan and Shep, please let me know if you want a Lt. Col. or a Maj. Shep.

Your kitties sound adorable! Are you savvy enough to email their pics? If so, I'll gladly post them for you.

Later!

Comment

You will do fine. Besides, when I get back, I'll be able to post excerpts from my Jonas clone's journal.

Oooh... that will be an interesting read. I can see an excerpt from it now...(quoting Jonas)...There I was naked, in the woods, ducked taped to a tree and the next thing I know I am...(DELETED BY PG PADDLE).

Comment

Oooh... that will be an interesting read. I can see an excerpt from it now...(quoting Jonas)...There I was naked, in the woods, ducked taped to a tree and the next thing I know I am...(DELETED BY PG PADDLE).

Duct tape????

Do you have any idea what that does to the skin?

Comment

Duct tape????

Do you have any idea what that does to the skin?
              You will be able to nurse wherever he might be chapped from the duct tape... a bath in a nice cool stream perhaps.

Actually, I should explain the duct tape comment…It was a referral to a friend of mine. She will out of the blue, in the middle of conversation or an akward silence just insert..."So there I was...naked...duct taped to a...tree...telephone pole...car...whatever". It is really funny! Especially if she does it around someone who doesn't know her. The look on their faces it priceless.

Comment

You will be able to nurse wherever he might be chapped from the duct tape... a bath in a nice cool stream perhaps.

Actually, I should explain the duct tape comment…It was a referral to a friend of mine. She will out of the blue, in the middle of conversation or an akward silence just insert..."So there I was...naked...duct taped to a...tree...telephone pole...car...whatever". It is really funny! Especially if she does it around someone who doesn't know her. The look on their faces it priceless.
                Ah...gotcha.

Jack and Paul are off to the hardware store...<g>

Comment

Your kitties sound adorable! Are you savvy enough to email their pics? If so, I'll gladly post them for you.

Later!
                  I am savy enough to do that and thanks for the offer! I will have to try to scan some pictures in the the computer though I do not have any right now. I will let you know.

Comment

Ah...gotcha.

Jack and Paul are off to the hardware store...<g>
                    Hee hee! Poor Jonas!

Comment

Hee hee! Poor Jonas!

I don't think they're planning to use it on him.

Comment

I don't think they're planning to use it on him.
                        Oh!!! Well I hope you are not to chapped. I am sure they will take you up on a cool bath in a nice stream to heal your wounds. I thought maybe you were going to use it on Jonas.
                        That is the nice thing about having clones...you can send them on errands and give them chores and then reward them later.

Comment

Oh!!! Well I hope you are not to chapped. I am sure they will take you up on a cool bath in a nice stream to heal your wounds. I thought maybe you were going to use it on Jonas.
                          That is the nice thing about having clones...you can send them on errands and give them chores and then reward them later.

They wouldn't dare use it on me. Only silk or velvet touches my skin in that context.

AQOJC: You haven't read much of the Admiral's fanfic, have you?

Comment

Hee hee! Poor Jonas!
                            Yeah poor Jonas indeed, he's locked up in the couboard and not aloud out until he's a good boy.

he he he heeee!!!
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                              I'm going to try spread a little positivity regarding Jonas.
                              In the ask JM thread he completely skipped the question on whether one of the "that character" is Jonas, and the only episode still to be given any information about is one written by Rob Cooper (creator of Jonas) and containing "that character" returns.
                              I thought it might of been Janet. I wish it was both.
                              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                              The Strongest Will Survive!
                              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

They wouldn't dare use it on me. Only silk or velvet touches my skin in that context.

AQOJC: You haven't read much of the Admiral's fanfic, have you?
                                I have read a few of Admiral's fan fic. None that involved silk or velvet...perhaps you could make a recommendation?

Comment

Working...
                                X