Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    This thread is a lot of fun...but it makes us more efficient in our work since it keeps us in such an 'up' mood.

That's true.

A big Congratulations to Admiral Q O for 1200 posts! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss. Even my Danny & Martouf clones are congratulating you. This will be very difficult, but to celebrate your milestone, I will let you borrow all 3 of them for the weekend. Besides, I'm planning on spending all weekend watching Sg-1, anyway. I'll get my fix there.

Hugs to all my fellow Jonas thunkers and have a great weekend.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      Hi guys!

I'm back. Feeling a heck of alot better. I've had my...ur...clones <cough> well one of them isn't...sorry. I've be thread hopping showing my clones around.

Anyway, it's getting late. Lot of things to do tomorrow.

Night!
      So glad to hear you're feeling better. Hugs Janna.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        That's true.

A big Congratulations to Admiral Q O for 1200 posts! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss. Even my Danny & Martouf clones are congratulating you. This will be very difficult, but to celebrate your milestone, I will let you borrow all 3 of them for the weekend. Besides, I'm planning on spending all weekend watching Sg-1, anyway. I'll get my fix there.

Hugs to all my fellow Jonas thunkers and have a great weekend.

If I can handle having five dogs, I can handle three guest clones. Send them on over! Jack's getting the truck ready now...

Comment

This thread is a lot of fun...but it makes us more efficient in our work since it keeps us in such an 'up' mood.
          I like the way you think. Good reasoning. I feel better now about taking so many breaks at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            I like the way you think. Good reasoning. I feel better now about taking so many breaks at work.
            Glad I could help. And now...just because I feel like it...

Comment

Yeah Admiral!! Congrats on your 1200 post.
              Jerin you are very generous with your clones. I will send my Jonas clone to take care of you this weekend. I will be busy breaking in my Jack and Paul clones anyway. That way Jonas will not feel left out.
              Janna I am glad you are feeling better. Hugs.

Well my lovely thunkers I have to check out for the weekend. Going home to watch Stargate. Chat with you all on Monday! Hugs to all.

Comment

Hi all! This is my first Jonas/CN post! Jonas was one of my favorite characters, and I think he should be brought back! Season six had a lot of character development in it because of him. There were bonds created there that were simply severed and ignored after he was kicked off the show. Like you all know, there were plenty of great story lines started that season as well that were never compleated. They need to bring him back and finish what they started! We want JONAS BACK!!! Oh yeah, he's really hot too. Tee Hee Hee!

Comment

Jerin....did you want Jack and Paul clones, too? Please specify: civvies, BDUs, or dress blues.

Buc...did you want a Paul to go with your Jack and Jonas? He rounds out the set quite nicely. Please specify: civvies, BDUs, or dress blues.
                  Umm . . . Paul who? Sorry to sound stupid, I definitely appreciate your thinking of me. (My mood is at basement level at the moment after being invisible on some of the other threads around here. <sigh>)
                  Last edited by Buc252; 12 August 2005, 06:47 PM.
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                    Hi all! This is my first Jonas/CN post! Jonas was one of my favorite characters, and I think he should be brought back! Season six had a lot of character development in it because of him. There were bonds created there that were simply severed and ignored after he was kicked off the show. Like you all know, there were plenty of great story lines started that season as well that were never compleated. They need to bring him back and finish what they started! We want JONAS BACK!!! Oh yeah, he's really hot too. Tee Hee Hee!
                    Hi,

Welcome to the group!

I so agree with what you said. Actually, I was thinking about something today. It was started the other day when I was talking to a friend about Season 9 and what's your thoughts.....

He said that it sounded good. But I was ok with it in someways, I don't say "Ka" unless I've tried it.

It's just that something inside of me was really upset and was kinda making me estrained from SG1 a tad. While I was talking to my friend I realised why.
                    It was because of Jonas.

I have not got any idea why and I might be totally wrong; but it seems to me that TPTB have tried to ignore or erase Jonas completely from the show and or show's history. Ok, he's not on the show, but why all this other stuff. I think the coment in "Citizen Joe" was the final nail in the coffin.

I don't want to believe this but it is making me think. I think me thinking this is the reason, I'm not enjoying SG1 as much as I used to. And it makes me sad, I want to love it has much as I did when I first started to watch it.

Well, I'm glad I've pour my soul out. My chest now feels lighter, but I'm now nervous of the reactions to this post. If I've upset I'm sorry, but it is what I believe.
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I'm going to try spread a little positivity regarding Jonas.
                      In the ask JM thread he completely skipped the question on whether one of the "that character" is Jonas, and the only episode still to be given any information about is one written by Rob Cooper (creator of Jonas) and containing "that character" returns.
                      So maybe....

Positivity. Is it working?

It's not just TPTB who are erasing Jonas. I've been reading The Powers That Be episode thread and the number of posters who think Daniel was healed by Ayiana in Frozen is astonishing.

Comment

On a little side note on bringing Corin back into the series.
                        When I first read the plot details for Prototype I thought it would be perfect if they asked Corin to play the role of Khalek. It would have been a good tie back to Homecoming, and would have made an interesting moral dynamic for Sam and Teal'c.

But hey ho.
                        I'll expect he'll get a mention along the lines of "Anubis managed to produce this prototype because of the information he took out of Jonas with the memory device, and his advanced physiology".

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                          I'm going to try spread a little positivity regarding Jonas.
                          In the ask JM thread he completely skipped the question on whether one of the "that character" is Jonas, and the only episode still to be given any information about is one written by Rob Cooper (creator of Jonas) and containing "that character" returns.
                          So maybe....

Positivity. Is it working?

It's not just TPTB who are erasing Jonas. I've been reading The Powers That Be episode thread and the number of posters who think Daniel was healed by Ayiana in Frozen is astonishing.
                          I must thank you for this post. It has really cheered me up. I did find it a bit of a cheek about they think it was Daniel who was healed by Ayiana. It was Jonas who had that rapore with her. <shakes head> Some people. Why are they denieing he was apart of the show?

Some people need to watch and listen.
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

If I can handle having five dogs, I can handle three guest clones. Send them on over! Jack's getting the truck ready now...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...20Jack/69c.jpg
                            OMG! You have 5 dogs? What kind? What are there names? Do you have pics? I LOVE dogs. So do my clones. They wanna thank you for a great time this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                              Welcome, Amanda! My Jonas clone sends you a big hug and a very non-PG kiss to welcome you aboard. I totally agree w/ your analysis of season 6. I miss the interaction between Sam & Jonas, such as the teasing side of both of them toward each other. I'm sure you've signed this already, but here's a link to the petition to bring Jonas back:
                              http://www.jonasquinn.com/Here's a link to his personal website: http://www.oursites.org/corinnemec/

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Umm . . . Paul who? Sorry to sound stupid, I definitely appreciate your thinking of me. (My mood is at basement level at the moment after being invisible on some of the other threads around here. <sigh>)
                                Congratulations to Buc252 on 500 posts! (Sorry, but I'm not computer savvy to make pretty graphics. Imagine pretty Jonas picture here.) Aww! I'm sorry people on other threads have not been nice. Gives a big hug to Buc252 to cheer her up. Even better, you can borrow my Jonas clone for the day, to cheer you up and celebrate your milestone. Besides, I have Anya's JC to keep me company.

Anya, your Jonas clone is so well behaved! Don't worry. I'm teaching him more mischief. He says he missed his room from the last time he was here. I'm teaching him the #101 use of whipped cream. Oops! Non-PG moment. I can't help it. Your Jonas clone is just so...o good. It's too much fun to corrupt his innocence.

Comment

Working...
                                X