Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Anya!

Your Jack and Paul clones are ready for you...just say the word when you've sent mine back and I'll send yours over. BTW, my JC ate too much ice cream yesterday, thanks to yours influence over him. He's spending the weekend in bed to recover...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Hey, Anya!

Your JC is heading back to you. He said he could find his way blindfolded and liked the feel of the silk on his face, so I let him keep it in place. Let me know that he gets back safely, okay?

He made it back safe and sound, thank-you. I had a very difficult time getting him to let me take that blind fold off. He liked it very much. I convinced him by tying it around his wrists instead, much to his delight. Did you send Jerin's back to her yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        He made it back safe and sound, thank-you. I had a very difficult time getting him to let me take that blind fold off. He liked it very much. I convinced him by tying it around his wrists instead, much to his delight. Did you send Jerin's back to her yet?

Jerin's? I thought I had yours? Did I get it wrong?

Comment

Oh, and Anya!

Your Jack and Paul clones are ready for you...just say the word when you've sent mine back and I'll send yours over. BTW, my JC ate too much ice cream yesterday, thanks to yours influence over him. He's spending the weekend in bed to recover...
          Goodie, goodie! I am sending yours back right away. They picked up some new tricks such as (DELETED BY PG PADDLE) and (DELETED BY PG PADDLE). Hope you like them. I can not wait to start teaching mine such naughty things!

Comment

Oops...sorry, jerin!

Your clone was hiding in the shower...sending him back, although, you should train him to take his clothes off first next time.

Thanks to both of you...and here I thought that I had only one extra one. Guess that explains where the extra set of feet came from last night.

Comment

Jerin's? I thought I had yours? Did I get it wrong?
              Maybe you did have mine and hers for awhile...I thought I borrowed yours to play with mine. I fed him too much icecream and sent him home. Now he has to stay in bed.

Comment

Goodie, goodie! I am sending yours back right away. They picked up some new tricks such as (DELETED BY PG PADDLE) and (DELETED BY PG PADDLE). Hope you like them. I can not wait to start teaching mine such naughty things!

Okay, here they are...uhm...Jonas says I have to make you click the links to accept them.

Jack...
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iefcandle1.jpg

Paul...
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e_07_small.jpg

As you can see, they're ready for their first lesson.

Comment

Jerin....did you want Jack and Paul clones, too? Please specify: civvies, BDUs, or dress blues.

Buc...did you want a Paul to go with your Jack and Jonas? He rounds out the set quite nicely. Please specify: civvies, BDUs, or dress blues.

Comment

Okay, here they are...uhm...Jonas says I have to make you click the links to accept them.

Jack...
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iefcandle1.jpg
                    *clicked to accept clone, then blushes, almost faints. Falls into Jack clone arms.*

Paul...
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e_07_small.jpg
                    As you can see, they're ready for their first lesson.
                    *clicked to accept, blushes, then faints. Too much to handle all at once. Wakes up to both Paul and Jack. Welcomes them properly.*

Comment

*clicked to accept clone, then blushes, almost faints. Falls into Jack clone arms.*

*clicked to accept, blushes, then faints. Too much to handle all at once. Wakes up to both Paul and Jack. Welcomes them properly.*

Glad you like them...have fun!

Comment

Jerin....did you want Jack and Paul clones, too? Please specify: civvies, BDUs, or dress blues.
                        You are so generous, Admiral, but I think the Jack & Paul clones would be too military for my sweet Danny, Martouf and Jonas clones. Jack doesn't like the Tok'ra too much, either.
                        Oops...sorry, jerin!

Your clone was hiding in the shower...sending him back, although, you should train him to take his clothes off first next time.
                        I taught him to hide in the shower as a pleasant surprise in the morning. He doesn't always have time to take off his clothes. Besides, I like taking them off. Quick, Jonas! Smile at the PG paddle & turn them into the PG puddle.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                          I taught him to hide in the shower as a pleasant surprise in the morning. He doesn't always have time to take off his clothes. Besides, I like taking them off. Quick, Jonas! Smile at the PG paddle & turn them into the PG puddle.
                          Jerin and Admiral...you two are funny! I have a hard time getting any work done because I want to come back here to see what kind of mischief you two have been up to...and to get future upgrades on my clones of course.

Comment

Jerin and Admiral...you two are funny! I have a hard time getting any work done because I want to come back here to see what kind of mischief you two have been up to...and to get future upgrades on my clones of course.
                            Thanks, Anya! You're pretty funny yourself. I have the same problem with work. I never used to spend so much time at work doing non-work stuff before (checking out this thread). I feel guilty, but my Jonas clone kisses me & makes it all better.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

This thread is a lot of fun...but it makes us more efficient in our work since it keeps us in such an 'up' mood.

Comment

Hi guys!

I'm back. Feeling a heck of alot better. I've had my...ur...clones <cough> well one of them isn't...sorry. I've be thread hopping showing my clones around.

Anyway, it's getting late. Lot of things to do tomorrow.

Night!
                                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                                The Strongest Will Survive!
                                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Working...
                                X