Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kes
    There are some talented people who have great sig pics in those threads.
    Just a quick note, over in the Daniel thread, all the credit goes to blingaway. She great with making sigs for everyone.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh, I would of thought this thread would have much more posts! When I first saw Jonas/Corin I thought he was sexy but it was hard at first because I wasn't use to Daniel being gone and replaced. But soon enough I loved Jonas just as much!

He so deserves to come back to the show SOMETIME for some reason...

I think he deserves much more than 4 pages worth of posts though, he's just as adorable and likable as Daniel!

Personally Michael > Corin but both are really cute!!!

Comment

I absolutely loved Jonas. Season 6 is one of my favourites. I loved Corins portaryl of him and the way we got to see everything and everyone from a new and fresh perspective. Jonas was just adorable. The way he looked at everything was just totally innocent and the way he was always trying to prove that he was worthy to be at the SGC was always something that I loved. He was a character with so much potential and will remain one of my favourites in the shows history. I really wish they'd kept him on the show.

Lucy

Comment

Amen. I thought Corin was a fabulous part of the show and, at the risk of repeating myself, he reminded me why I love the show. Of course, if it hadn't been for that, maybe I'd still think the show was as great as ever.

He's adorable and affable and so painfully eager to please... Poor Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Amen. I thought Corin was a fabulous part of the show and, at the risk of repeating myself, he reminded me why I love the show. Of course, if it hadn't been for that, maybe I'd still think the show was as great as ever.

He's adorable and affable and so painfully eager to please... Poor Jonas.
            This thread gets like two posts a millenia! I'm already working on gathering some pics for the Sheppard Thunk thread.

I think I'm going to have to do it for this thread as well!

All the cuties deserve equal respect!
            Daniel deserves just a little more respect...
            But that's because Daniel is, of course, the hottest guy on the show.

(I know I said Sheppard was, but I realized my errors.)

Comment

Here's a rather snarky image I made. The pic of Jonas is from.... I'm not sure, actually. Possibly either Jackfic or Stargate Database. Or the Corin Nemec Site, they tend to have the best pics. The rest of it is from despair.com which is a wonderfully twisted site that I highly recommend. This one's kinda mean, I suppose, but more towards certain OTHER people than towards Jonas.
              Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 July 2005, 12:57 PM. Reason: GW server issues keep glitching my images

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                This thread gets like two posts a millenia! I'm already working on gathering some pics for the Sheppard Thunk thread.

I think I'm going to have to do it for this thread as well!

All the cuties deserve equal respect!
                Daniel deserves just a little more respect...
                But that's because Daniel is, of course, the hottest guy on the show.

(I know I said Sheppard was, but I realized my errors.)
                I think Jonas was the hottest guy on SG1 and I think McKay and Beckett are the cutest on Atlantis. Beckett's hot, McKay is just sexy on so many levels. Shep is cuuute but I prefer McKay and Beckett. It's all about personal taste lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                  I think Jonas was the hottest guy on SG1 and I think McKay and Beckett are the cutest on Atlantis. Beckett's hot, McKay is just sexy on so many levels. Shep is cuuute but I prefer McKay and Beckett. It's all about personal taste lol.
                  ! When I started watching season 6 and right after I was introduced to Jonas I had a huge crush on him!

And at that time I did think he was the hottest guy on SG1.

I go through little phases, because the same thing happened with Sheppard.

But I always revert back to Daniel. There's something about that man that just does it for me. (Wait for my week long infatuation of Ben Browder, because it's gonna happen. )

Comment

Jonas is certainly one of the hottest on SG-1, but he doesn't hold a candle to Ford if he comes to Atlantis.

Jonas rocks my socks in a rubber box!
                    Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                    Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                      ! When I started watching season 6 and right after I was introduced to Jonas I had a huge crush on him!

And at that time I did think he was the hottest guy on SG1.

I go through little phases, because the same thing happened with Sheppard.

But I always revert back to Daniel. There's something about that man that just does it for me. (Wait for my week long infatuation of Ben Browder, because it's gonna happen. )
                      Daniel does have nice eyes, arms and pouty lips but Jonas was just so cute and muscley and adorable and I just wanted to hug him all the time lol. He's so my favourite SG1 guy What are all of your favourite Jonas episodes?

Lucy

Comment

Ford is indeedy cute but I still prefer McKay and Beckett. There's just something about McKay that is sooo....I can't find the word lol. Anyways Stargate has deffinately had a lot of cuties on it, not that I watch just for the looks or anything

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          I love Jonas. I loved the way through season 6 you kind of saw Earth and the SG through his eyes - we never really got a chance to see Teal'c do that. He had a really good dynamic with Teal'c - Jonas was a good foil to Teal'c's seriousness. .......
                          Corin Nemec sure did a good job in the unenviable position of replacing
                          a beloved character. While I am glad that Michael Shanks returned,
                          I wish we could see Jonas once in a while.

Comment

i just bought stargate season 6 box set and after watching it. i don't see why people did not like jonas. i all ways like him he was funny and for the frist 6 eps he was eating or drinking in every seen. i pobly like him beacsue when i frist saw seen 6. i had not seen season 5 beacsue i never had showtime and i only saw stargate on raguler tv. so for the first 30 mins i had no idea that daniel was dead.

Comment

I felt the need to appreciate Jonas after reading a fic this weekend. It was a very good fic set in the beginning of S6 and had Jonas not quite accepted by Jack and not liked either. It was a good story and I thought by the end Jonas would be an accepted member of the team. But he wasn't, and I was disappointed I had read it at all.

Jonas, I luv ya.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I miss Jonas being on the team. He was one of the funniest characters. I loved his brother/sister relationship with Sam. I loved how he became Teal'c apprentice.

I miss him.
                                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X