Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    He thinks yours is a parallel version of himself...they're getting along great...eating ice cream...telling jokes...so cute, they are...

Awww! They look so cute while eating ice cream. Did my Jonas clone teach yours the other uses of ice cream?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Agreed. I know he can hold his breath for an incredibly long time, but please elaborate with your insights on the topic. I'm unfamiliar with the man's own words on the matter. Did he happen to explain how he could hold the crystal in his mouth without taking on water? Maybe I should post that as a question at the forum.
      I think he said something about breathing techniques but I can't remember the rest. I should do when I get the convention DVD. But I think it was basically just breathing techniques.
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Admiral Q O
        Agreed. I know he can hold his breath for an incredibly long time, but please elaborate with your insights on the topic. I'm unfamiliar with the man's own words on the matter. Did he happen to explain how he could hold the crystal in his mouth without taking on water? Maybe I should post that as a question at the forum..
        Originally posted by jannagalaxy
        I think he said something about breathing techniques but I can't remember the rest. I should do when I get the convention DVD. But I think it was basically just breathing techniques.
        If I remember correctly... I believe he was a life guard at one time. If that was the case I might have to fake a drowing just to get saved and mouth to mouth by him. (Don't tell him I am a very good swimmer.)

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          If I remember correctly... I believe he was a life guard at one time. If that was the case I might have to fake a drowing just to get saved and mouth to mouth by him. (Don't tell him I am a very good swimmer.)
          ooooooh, thanks for the info!
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            [/left]
            Awww! They look so cute while eating ice cream. Did my Jonas clone teach yours the other uses of ice cream?

Yep, sure did. I need to make a mental note to clean that comforter...

Comment

Yummy! You are too generous!! Thank you. I will put them to good use . I will have them back by Friday and I am positive that I will want my own.

We can swap first thing in the morning...do you prefer your Jack and Paul in civies, BDUs or dress blues?

And I'll send my Jonas over to play with yours for the weekend. They're practicing their French and I'd hate to break their momentum.

Comment

We can swap first thing in the morning...do you prefer your Jack and Paul in civies, BDUs or dress blues?
                I like Civies but I won't complain if they arrive boxer briefs or in the buff.

And I'll send my Jonas over to play with yours for the weekend. They're practicing their French and I'd hate to break their momentum.

<giggles> You are so naughty Admiral. Don't corrupt them, they only get to use french on me not each other. I am sure my Jonas clone with appreciate the company. Thanks much!!
                Last edited by Anyagate1; 11 August 2005, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                  It's working great for me. Danny is only allowed to talk if it's sweet-nothings into my ear, or to keep my other hunky clones company. But I gagged him last time because he was giving them bad ideas about independence. He convinced me to take off the gag when he showed me the many uses for his tongue. Darn that PG paddle! Go to the Danny thread! There are many more violations there.
                  You are going to be black and blue from that paddle. Have Jonas kiss wherever it hurts (or doesn't hurt)...that will make you feel better. Ouch! <just got paddled by PG police.> Now I need my Jonas to kiss it and make it better.

Comment

You are going to be black and blue from that paddle. Have Jonas kiss wherever it hurts (or doesn't hurt)...that will make you feel better. Ouch! <just got paddled by PG police.> Now I need my Jonas to kiss it and make it better.

Jonas is getting chapped lips at this rate...maybe he should use something other than his lips to soothe your woes.

Comment

I like Civies but I won't complain if they arrive boxer briefs or in the buff.

<giggles> You are so naughty Admiral. Don't corrupt them, they only get to use french on me not each other. I am sure my Jonas clone with appreciate the company. Thanks much!!

Who said they were using their French on each other? I'm not leaving them alone while they're here.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I found another elbow shot...

Oh, I love this scene - especially his running and going over the wall! Now *that*'s a great elbow shot. <vbEEEg>
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

You have to teach your Jonas to seduce the PG paddle into leaving you alone. My Jonas just smiles and speaks French to them. Then they turn into the PG puddle and totally understand why we can't help but act non-PG. I'd better be good today, though. My Jonas is w/ Admiral right now.
                          Originally Posted by jerin
                          Yep, sure did. I need to make a mental note to clean that comforter...
                          Admiral, ask your Paul & RDA clones to clean the comforter in the buff. They look so sexy when they're doing manual labor.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Jonas is getting chapped lips at this rate...maybe he should use something other than his lips to soothe your woes.

Hee hee. Good suggestion...but I already thought of that. I have put whole body to work, his hands, his arms, his legs, his(DELETED BY PG POLICE).

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Oh, I love this scene - especially his running and going over the wall! Now *that*'s a great elbow shot. <vbEEEg>

I don't have going over the wall, however, I do have getting out of the car...

Comment

Hey, Anya!

Your JC is heading back to you. He said he could find his way blindfolded and liked the feel of the silk on his face, so I let him keep it in place. Let me know that he gets back safely, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X