Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    LOL. This is OT, but is anyone else annoyed w/ the Vala character? I would much rather have Jonas be a recurring role, if we can't bring him in permanently.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      Right this is the last one. I told my sister I wasn't going home because "I've got a new guy!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...night_0001.jpg

It was a nice fantasy until the woman holding my camcorder said "He's got a wife."

I looked upset then said "I've got a device that's going to...ur....make a copy of you...thanks for that."

He just laughed.

I said to him "Thank You."

And Corin said "My pleasure."

Aww, isn't that sweet. I watch it when I'm upset about my illness. It always makes me smile.
      That is so sweet! I think I speak on behalf of all the other thunkers when I say how jealous I am, you lucky babe! Gives Janna a big hug and prays for her for her illness. And keeps her fingers crossed for modern science to find a cure.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        LOL. This is OT, but is anyone else annoyed w/ the Vala character? I would much rather have Jonas be a recurring role, if we can't bring him in permanently.
        I was annoyed with her the first episode she was in but she has kind of grown on me. I think she is funny. I like the way she makes Daniel squirm.
        I would not want her as a permanant cast member. I would much rather have Jonas back.

Comment

This is very true. My Danny clone has volunteered to be cloned for your amusement. Here is the clone:
          Ooh nice naked Danny clone!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will put him to work on Non PG tasks immediately!

I took your advice and keep him naked and bound to show him who's the boss.
          Lol, I bet you are...is it working...for both of you? I want all the juicy details! On second thought, I don't want to get you into trouble with the PG police. That pg paddle is always after the two of us.

Comment

Good luck Janna! Good luck Admiral on the fan awards. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of you.

Congratulations Admiral on 1100 posts! Okay, I'm not computer savvy, so I can't make pretty pics. But my Jonas clone is all yours after I exchange Anya's for mine in tonight's dinner. Don't get too comfortable: only for a day. I can't live without him for too long.

Thanks, jerin! That's so sweet of you. I have the whole day planned...

We'll start with a nice meal to build up his strength...

Then we'll turn off the lights so the PG police can't see us.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I found another elbow shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                You are welcome. You deserve it!! I told you I liked your writing style and Retribution was a great Jonas story.
                I am sure your Jack and Paul clones are having fun... I have no doubt they are entertaining each other-just like you like. I really need to get me another clone. Maybe a Danny, Paul or Jack clone, or maybe a Sheppard or Beckett clone, or maybe a Ronan or Ford clone...Oh there are just too many beautiful men to chose from!
                Thanks...glad you liked the story...I tracked down the boys and I'm sending them to you to test out...send them back no later than Friday...they have a golf date Saturday morning. Let me know if you want your own version.

And Jonas sends a kiss back to you...

Comment

Ooh nice naked Danny clone!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will put him to work on Non PG tasks immediately!

You're most welcome. We thunkers must look out for one another. Don't give him any clothes until he fulfills all your naughty demands.

Lol, I bet you are...is it working...for both of you? I want all the juicy details! On second thought, I don't want to get you into trouble with the PG police. That pg paddle is always after the two of us.
                  It's working great for me. Danny is only allowed to talk if it's sweet-nothings into my ear, or to keep my other hunky clones company. But I gagged him last time because he was giving them bad ideas about independence. He convinced me to take off the gag when he showed me the many uses for his tongue. Darn that PG paddle! Go to the Danny thread! There are many more violations there.

Comment

Thanks, jerin! That's so sweet of you. I have the whole day planned...
                    We'll start with a nice meal to build up his strength...
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alkers8111.jpg
                    Then we'll turn off the lights so the PG police can't see us.
                    Well...it's good to know my Jonas clone is in good hands. I just thought of something. Won't your own Jonas clone get jealous or confused? Must keep them in seperate rooms.

Comment

Well...it's good to know my Jonas clone is in good hands. I just thought of something. Won't your own Jonas clone get jealous or confused? Must keep them in seperate rooms.

He thinks yours is a parallel version of himself...they're getting along great...eating ice cream...telling jokes...so cute, they are...

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I found another elbow shot...

Thank-you Admiral! You know how I love those "elbow" shots. <stares and pictures and sighs>

Comment

Thank-you Admiral! You know how I love those "elbow" shots. <stares and pictures and sighs>

Yes...too bad I don't have that many...oh well...recycling is good for the planet, so how about some wet Jonas elbows?

Comment

Yes...too bad I don't have that many...oh well...recycling is good for the planet, so how about some wet Jonas elbows?

I just think that picture is amazing! I mean how could the guy do that for so long. I know what he says about it. But I still say it's amazing!
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                              I just think that picture is amazing! I mean how could the guy do that for so long. I know what he says about it. But I still say it's amazing!

Agreed. I know he can hold his breath for an incredibly long time, but please elaborate with your insights on the topic. I'm unfamiliar with the man's own words on the matter. Did he happen to explain how he could hold the crystal in his mouth without taking on water? Maybe I should post that as a question at the forum.

Comment

Thanks...glad you liked the story...I tracked down the boys and I'm sending them to you to test out...send them back no later than Friday...they have a golf date Saturday morning. Let me know if you want your own version.

Yummy! You are too generous!! Thank you. I will put them to good use . I will have them back by Friday and I am positive that I will want my own.

And Jonas sends a kiss back to you...]
                                Mmmh...he is such a good kisser. Send another kiss back to him or just hand him over and I will give it to him myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X