Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Janna!

Is that you I just voted for???? And you didn't even tell us you were nominated.

Comment

Rules for Sharing Jonas Clones

1. The borrower is solely responsible for any actions taken by the clone in her presence. After all, clones can only be trained just so much.

2. The borrower will be sure to return the clone in reasonable condition, i.e. with all appendages still attached in their proper places. (Washing and/or drying before return is optional.)

3. The owner who loans her clone is responsible for setting the time limit for the loan up front, and must abide by it. (Helpful hint: avoid vague statements such as ‘just send him back when you’re done’. You may never see your clone again.)

4. All thunkers, both owners and loaners, must use the thunk thread to arrange sharing and play times. Any arrangements via private message, email, or other method will be deemed null and void to insure that only genuine Jonas thunkers gain access to Jonas clones.

Disclaimer: Jonas clones are purely for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be sold, rented, or leased; they must be shared freely. This thunk thread and forum are in no way responsible for any damages that may result from use of said Jonas clones. No animals were harmed in the making of this post, although the author's sanity is certainly in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

1. The borrower is solely responsible for any actions taken by the clone in her presence. After all, clones can only be trained just so much.

2. The borrower will be sure to return the clone in reasonable condition, i.e. with all appendages still attached in their proper places. (Washing and/or drying before return is optional.)

3. The owner who loans her clone is responsible for setting the time limit for the loan up front, and must abide by it. (Helpful hint: avoid vague statements such as ‘just send him back when you’re done’. You may never see your clone again.)

4. All thunkers, both owners and loaners, must use the thunk thread to arrange sharing and play times. Any arrangements via private message, email, or other method will be deemed null and void to insure that only genuine Jonas thunkers gain access to Jonas clones.

Disclaimer: Jonas clones are purely for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be sold, rented, or leased; they must be shared freely. This thunk thread and forum are in no way responsible for any damages that may result from use of said Jonas clones. No animals were harmed in the making of this post, although the author's sanity is certainly in question.
        ROFLOL!!! That was great Admiral.
        I will obey the rules as long as I get to keep my Jonas clone. You have my word

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Hey Jerin,

I am a little late but congrats on you 200th post!!!
          Thanks, Anya! Yea! Someone noticed.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Congrats on 200, jerin.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              I knew you would. I am having fun with your Jonas clone as well. He is kind of feisty, much like you. Put some of that spice into my Jonas clone, would ya? I will send yours back a little more behaved and you can send my back a little feistier. Sounds like a fair trade to me.
              I'm teaching your Jonas clone things already. Whipped cream has many uses. PDA, Public displays of affection, is a must.

Oh, no! The PG paddle has tracked my cloaked position. Must jump into hyperspace. Your Jonas and my Martouf clones are working on a better cloaking device right now. My Daniel clone thinks it's a good idea to try to talk to the PG paddle. Silly, innocent Danny!

Comment

This is fabulous! Unfortunately, I've already broken rule#2. Anya's Jonas clone is physically exhausted from all the molesting...er..training. Anya, if it makes you feel better, you can do the same to my clone. For example,
                THE FOLLOWING WAS DELETED BY THE PG PADDLE. JERIN, WE'RE WATCHING YOU! You too, Anya!

Comment

Thanks, Admiral. Anya's Jonas clone wanted me to thank you for the rules. He made me print them out and stick them on the wall. Boo-hoo! I think he misses Anya. However, I am making him take me to dinner to celebrate my 200 posts. I'm also finding ways to break the rules.

Comment

Hey, Janna!

Is that you I just voted for???? And you didn't even tell us you were nominated.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/otherguys849.jpg[/IMG][/center]
                    Yep, Janna Galaxy is my name music videos are the game!

Well, I did say that I told Corin in May that after I met him I did a music video about his character, because he finally give me the "INSPRIATION" to make it.

I'm just happy I made it this far.

Wish me luck!
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                      Thanks, Admiral. Anya's Jonas clone wanted me to thank you for the rules. He made me print them out and stick them on the wall. Boo-hoo! I think he misses Anya. However, I am making him take me to dinner to celebrate my 200 posts. I'm also finding ways to break the rules.

Wait a minute! Just how far are you going on this dinner trip?

Comment

Good Luck in the fan awards Admiral & Janna! (hopes she hasn't missed anyone else out)

PG paddle? That's got to be seriously overworked on anything to do with Jonas. I mean even junior Jonas looks like he's a very naughty boy.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                          Yep, Janna Galaxy is my name music videos are the game!

Well, I did say that I told Corin in May that after I met him I did a music video about his character, because he finally give me the "INSPRIATION" to make it.

I'm just happy I made it this far.

Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK!

You got at least one vote.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            Good Luck in the fan awards Admiral & Janna! (hopes she hasn't missed anyone else out)

PG paddle? That's got to be seriously overworked on anything to do with Jonas. I mean even junior Jonas looks like he's a very naughty boy.

What's with your sig, smurf? Were they running tape when that came out?

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                              This is fabulous! Unfortunately, I've already broken rule#2. Anya's Jonas clone is physically exhausted from all the molesting...er..training. Anya, if it makes you feel better, you can do the same to my clone. For example,
                              THE FOLLOWING WAS DELETED BY THE PG PADDLE. JERIN, WE'RE WATCHING YOU! You too, Anya!
                              I already have and let me tell you what we have been doing... I had him touch me(THE FOLLOWING WAS DELETED BY THE PG PADDLE.) Those darn PG police!!!

Hey, let’s all go out together and celebrate your 200th post! We can trade back after dinner if you like, or I could keep them both for awhile (seeing as how you have your Martouf and Danny clones to attend to.) They probably need some attention too. That poor Danny always wants to talk things to death. I think you may want to gag him and tie him up for awhile. You know, show him who is boss. He will appreciate it later, I am sure.

Comment

GOOD LUCK!

You got at least one vote.
                                You got at least two Janna. Admiral, you got at least one vote from me that I could find and a The 2005 Seven Chevrons Award nomination.

Good luck to both of you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X