Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    Hey, Janna! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. How are you now? Make your Jonas clone nurse you back to health in all the non-PG ways. Don't worry. His non-earth physiology makes him immune to earth colds. So corrupt away.
    Yeah, I'll do that!

Maybe he could rub some vic vapour rube on my chest! Might not work but will proberly make me feel better!
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      Yeah, I'll do that!

Maybe he could rub some vic vapour rube on my chest! Might not work but will proberly make me feel better!

Rub where????

Comment

Yeah, I'll do that!

Suddenly I wish I had a cold.

Hope you feel better Janna.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Suddenly I wish I had a cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/shadow834.jpg[/IMG]
            He looks like he's going to kiss someone....and it's me! I'm the one who's ill!
            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

He looks like he's going to kiss someone....and it's me! I'm the one who's ill!

You don't want a kiss to make things better????

Comment

Sorry, can't repeat it here...Darn those PG police. Besides I wouldn't want to make anyone blush. especially my Jonas clone.
                But he looks so good when he's blushing. How about this? Why don't we trade our clones for a few days? We can share.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

EVERY thunker wants a kiss a day and some other things that the PG paddle just erased.

Comment

But he looks so good when he's blushing. How about this? Why don't we trade our clones for a few days? We can share.
                    I am all for sharing...but I know you have a hidden agenda. My Jonas clone is so well behaved, you want to find out what I have been saying to him in our Non-PG conversations.
                    I will take good care of your Jonas clone. <lifts eyebrow suggestivley> He will be in good hands. <giggles and skips off to play with Jerin's Jonas clone.>

Comment

<fake coughs> My hole body just aches. Can you kiss everywhere I hurt please? Ooh thank you Jonas. <lets Jonas finish and hides under bed from PG police>

Comment

I am all for sharing...but I know you have a hidden agenda. My Jonas clone is so well behaved, you want to find out what I have been saying to him in our Non-PG conversations.
                        I will take good care of your Jonas clone. <lifts eyebrow suggestivley> He will be in good hands. <giggles and skips off to play with Jerin's Jonas clone.>
                        Your Jonas clone IS very well behaved. I'm having so much fun with him! Thanks, Anya!

Comment

<fake coughs> My hole body just aches. Can you kiss everywhere I hurt please? Ooh thank you Jonas. <lets Jonas finish and hides under bed from PG police>
                          Anya, whatever ails you is spreading. All the thunkers need Jonas' help.

Janna, see what you've started?

Comment

Good morning!

Just to let you know...

1. The Stargate Fan Awards are now open for voting and there are several Jonas fics there. (Mine is a Jack/Paul, but pike2 has some good Jonas stuff listed.) The site is www.stargatefanawards.com

2. I tried to get the movie Raging Sharks, but the release date in the US is now backed up to October 8. You can preorder the movie via amazon if you want.

That's all for now...need to finish casting my votes...will be back later to check in again.

Keep on thunking!

Comment

Hey Jerin,

I am a little late but congrats on you 200th post!!!

Comment

Your Jonas clone IS very well behaved. I'm having so much fun with him! Thanks, Anya!
                                I knew you would. I am having fun with your Jonas clone as well. He is kind of feisty, much like you. Put some of that spice into my Jonas clone, would ya? I will send yours back a little more behaved and you can send my back a little feistier. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X