• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Good morning, indeed!

A Jonas clone a day
    Keeps the blues away
    And the PG police right on our back

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        I don't mind answering. I was born in Bangladesh. I feel grateful to have experienced 2 cultures 1st hand, & can appreciate US even more for the freedoms allowed to it's citizens, especially to women. Such as the freedom to stalk cute, hazel-eyed men. Mwa-ha-ha.

Hello everyone!

Lol. You are such a character Jerin. Sound like you have had an interesting life so far. (psst...Jerin unfortunately stalking is illegal, so we will have to be very, very sneaky)
        Last edited by Anyagate1; 08 August 2005, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Good morning, everyone!

This is one of my favorite pics. He is just so hot in that pic. That t-shirt looks like it was painted on. Oh wait it was...by me. That is my Jonas clone and we are have a non-PG conversation on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            This is one of my favorite pics. He is just so hot in that pic. That t-shirt looks like it was painted on. Oh wait it was...by me. That is my Jonas clone and we are have a non-PG conversation on the phone.
            Anya! I can't believe you just said that to your Jonas clone. Go easy on him. He's pretty young and innocent. Corrupt them slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              Hello everyone!

Lol. You are such a character Jerin. Sound like you have had an interesting life so far. (psst...Jerin unfortunately stalking is illegal, so we will have to be very, very sneaky)
              It's not illegal if you don't get caught.

Comment

Anya! I can't believe you just said that to your Jonas clone. Go easy on him. He's pretty young and innocent. Corrupt them slowly.
                Believe me, I am making his corruption a pleasurable experience. <snickers> Runs of to continue non-pg conversation with clone.
                Last edited by Anyagate1; 08 August 2005, 11:23 AM.

Comment

It's not illegal if you don't get caught.
                  True. Very true. Like I said we need to be sneaky, sneaky.

Comment

Did I scare everyone off??

Comment

Nope...we want to know more. It's good to have profiles of fellow thunkers, i.e. women who will help us kidnap hotties. I'm distracting my Jonas clone while saying this: RDA is so...o hot! I had the hugest crush on him when he was in MacGuyver. I remember all the girls in my all-girl school in Bangladesh would walk around w/ his pics in our backpacks. It was the exact same picture, but with different lighting. We were obsessed 9/10 year olds. Ha-ha.
                      Yeah, and he's even sexier now than he was then! <g> MO, of course. He is most definitely the "Silver Fox."

Anybody know how old Corin is?
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Not been here for a few days. Got a really bad cold. Glad to see everyone is having fun.

I think that Corin does have hazel eyes, but I could only notice when it was daytime. The artifical light in the convention hall didn't help matters. The picture in my sig I was wearing contacts that make your eyes glow, not as much as on the telly but it still showed!
                        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                        The Strongest Will Survive!
                        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Yeah, and he's even sexier now than he was then! <g> MO, of course. He is most definitely the "Silver Fox."

Anybody know how old Corin is?
                          Silver Fox: I like that

Oh, no! My Jonas clone is getting jealous of me talking about RDA. No, no, Jonas! I love you the most! Really! Who else has hazel eyes and those gorgeous dimples?

Corin is 34. Here's his fan website: http://corinnemec.com/biography.htm
                          Here's his personal scientology one: http://www.oursites.org/corinnemec/myself.htm

Anya, I think I need to learn what you're saying to your clone. I need to soothe/excite my clone.

Oy! Now the PG paddle is after me again. Jonas, quick! Give them your heart-melting smile.
                          Last edited by jerin; 09 August 2005, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                            Hi Everyone!

Not been here for a few days. Got a really bad cold. Glad to see everyone is having fun.

I think that Corin does have hazel eyes, but I could only notice when it was daytime. The artifical light in the convention hall didn't help matters. The picture in my sig I was wearing contacts that make your eyes glow, not as much as on the telly but it still showed!
                            Hey, Janna! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. How are you now? Make your Jonas clone nurse you back to health in all the non-PG ways. Don't worry. His non-earth physiology makes him immune to earth colds. So corrupt away.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

(((Janna))) Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Anya, I think I need to learn what you're saying to your clone. I need to soothe/excite my clone.

Oy! Now the PG paddle is after me again. Jonas, quick! Give them your heart-melting smile.
                                Sorry, can't repeat it here...Darn those PG police. Besides I wouldn't want to make anyone blush. especially my Jonas clone.
                                Last edited by Anyagate1; 09 August 2005, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X