Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    It is still hard to tell that he has hazel eyes but they do look a little lighter than Jack's. I know Janna could probably verify that his eyes are hazel. I asked Adele @ the Corin Nemec site since she has met him several times and she is the one who said they were hazel. Wish I could see for myself up close and in person. <sighs again, drifts off into fantasy.>
    My Evil Daniel clone volunteers to spend time with you.

AQOEDC: Anya, look into my eyes...

AQOJC: Run, Anya! Don't be taken in by those diabolic blues!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Too late. I'm trapped. Whatever you do...DON'T save me.

Actually I changed my mind Jonas... can save me. I will get lost in his hazel eyes instead.

Comment

Well goodnight to all. Have a good weekend. I have to go home and get my scifi fix. Chat with you all on Mondays. Hugs!!!

Comment

I always thought that *all* Daniel clones were evil. After all, they *are* clones of the original. <vbEEEEg>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Okay...Jonas' eyes are not brown...they are hazel. Now, in this pic they look hazel to me.

For comparison, check this one...

See the difference? His eyes are brown.
            Rick is actually the first guy I've thunked for with brown eyes, but I must have an affinity for hazel because Corin has them and so does David Duchovny (my other hottie). As a teen, I liked blue, but that wore off in early adulthood. (David Soul was one of those.)

Okay, that's probably more about me than you ever wanted to know.
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              Rick is actually the first guy I've thunked for with brown eyes, but I must have an affinity for hazel because Corin has them and so does David Duchovny (my other hottie). As a teen, I liked blue, but that wore off in early adulthood. (David Soul was one of those.)

I'm amazed that I'm attracted to stargate characters that have dark eyes, when if I find a nice guy with blue eyes, I'm lost.

Maybe stargate guys do something else that make's them attractive in my eyes?
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm going to have to come over here on Monday's now that they have season 6 airing. They so need to bring back Jonas.

Comment

Who do we love....

JONAS

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Good job. Sounds like you have it under control. I have two words for you "Road Trip." Let the stalking begin. Mwa ha ha!
                    Jonas runs away in fear, but is apprehended mid-way by my PI's.
                    It is beautiful here. I have lived here my whole life. The weather is sooo tempermental though.
                    NYC weather sucks. We have very hot temps 2 months/year, and winter the rest of the time. We haven't had spring in the last 2 years, and that's my fav. season.
                    You can not see the star in L A either. I missed them when I was visiting there. I guess that is the downside to living in the big city. Are you originally from Bangladesh or where you born the States? I was just curious... I know it is personal if you don't want to post it or answer it that fine or you can send a private message if you do.
                    I don't mind answering. I was born in Bangladesh. I feel grateful to have experienced 2 cultures 1st hand, & can appreciate US even more for the freedoms allowed to it's citizens, especially to women. Such as the freedom to stalk cute, hazel-eyed men. Mwa-ha-ha.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...e/daniel45.jpg
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...erguys8412.jpg
                      If evil is so...o good looking, who wants to be good?

Comment

Nope...we want to know more. It's good to have profiles of fellow thunkers, i.e. women who will help us kidnap hotties. I'm distracting my Jonas clone while saying this: RDA is so...o hot! I had the hugest crush on him when he was in MacGuyver. I remember all the girls in my all-girl school in Bangladesh would walk around w/ his pics in our backpacks. It was the exact same picture, but with different lighting. We were obsessed 9/10 year olds. Ha-ha.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                          Who do we love....
                          JONAS
                          I would start the Jonas chanting, but other thunkers are probably just waiting for pretty pics. I will chant in my head.
                          Jo-nas!
                          Jo-nas!
                          Jo-nas!
                          Jo-nas!
                          Jo-nas!
                          Ooops! Did that allowed.

Comment

I always thought that *all* Daniel clones were evil. After all, they *are* clones of the original. <vbEEEEg>

My Daniel clone is based on the Evil Daniel from Absolute Power. He's purely evil, whereas the others are not.

AQOJC: In an odd way, the Admiral is starting to make sense to me. Should I be worried?

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

My Daniel clone is based on the Evil Daniel from Absolute Power. He's purely evil, whereas the others are not.

AQOJC: In an odd way, the Admiral is starting to make sense to me. Should I be worried?
                                Very, very worried.

Admiral, I see the mind-control techniques are working out well.

Comment

Working...
                                X