Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Love a guy who has a brain....He's so so so so so so so so so so so sexy!
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
      You should definitely come to NYC. I LOVE the city, and would love sharing it with others. One of these days, when I can get away, I'd love to take a cross-country road trip in the USA. It's such a gorgeous country with so many different things.

Don't worry about the shyness. I'm good w/ getting shy people to stalk their prey. Ha-ha. My shy sister has had a crush on this Bollywood actor since she was 11 yrs old. It's the 1st guy she really crushed on. He was visiting in NYC, & I dragged her to an appearance he was doing. Then I found a way to get through the screaming fans and have her get an autograph from him, while she held his hand. I am mistress of mischief.

Next time there's an East Coast convention, you are more than welcomed to come and we can create all sorts of non-PG mayhem.

Jonas: Oh, no!
      Thanks for the invite to NYC, I might take you up on it in the future. I really want to go to a covention that Corin is at. My fiancee will think I am crazy but I don't care. He will get over it. I have a feeling you will have no problem getting me into mischief. I highly doubt there will be a convention anywhere close to me anytime soon. I am going to have to travel.

You can come to IA too. Actually I live on the border of IA, SD and NE you could visit all 3 states! Although there is not much to see except lots of farm land, cows, and corn. Actually it is really beautiful here. You can really see the stars at night.

Comment

Let's get together in a secure place w/ our clones, safe from other thunkers' kidnapping thoughts, and share w/ each other how we like to use...er...behave with our clones. (insert non-PG descriptions here and practice w/ clone.)
        LOL. Great idea! I can think of lots of ways to touch...er..I mean...teach our clones .

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Thanks for the invite to NYC, I might take you up on it in the future. I really want to go to a covention that Corin is at. My fiancee will think I am crazy but I don't care. He will get over it.
          Good for you! Jonas would be proud!
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
            Love a guy who has a brain....He's so so so so so so so so so so so sexy!
            Mmm. Yes he is very sexy. <Rushes home to watch Season 6>

Comment

Comment

I thought I would share a piece of useless information about Corin. Corin's eyes always look so brown in pictures but they are actually hazel. I would love to stare longingly into them. <sigh>

Comment

Comment

I thought I would share a piece of useless information about Corin. Corin's eyes always look so brown in pictures but they are actually hazel. I would love to stare longingly into them. <sigh>
                    This is EXTREMELY useful info. Oh, how I love Hazel eyes! All the guys I've ever dated, (don't worry, not too many), have had beautiful eyes except for one. He & I only lasted 5 weeks. Ha-ha. Yes, I am shallow but that's not why.

Note to self: Go home and stare deeply into Jonas' eyes in season 6.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

This is EXTREMELY useful info. Oh, how I love Hazel eyes! All the guys I've ever dated, (don't worry, not too many), have had beautiful eyes except for one. He & I only lasted 5 weeks. Ha-ha. Yes, I am shallow but that's not why.

Note to self: Go home and stare deeply into Jonas' eyes in season 6.
                      I have a thing for eyes...what can I say. I like guys with hazel or light eyes but I always end up with guys with brown eyes. Oh well. I am going to stare at Jonas this weekend as well but not until tomorrow. I am going to settle for Daniel & Cameron tonight. Both have beautiful baby blues. Yum!

Comment

Thanks for the invite to NYC, I might take you up on it in the future. I really want to go to a covention that Corin is at. My fiancee will think I am crazy but I don't care. He will get over it. I have a feeling you will have no problem getting me into mischief. I highly doubt there will be a convention anywhere close to me anytime soon. I am going to have to travel.

You can come to IA too. Actually I live on the border of IA, SD and NE you could visit all 3 states! Although there is not much to see except lots of farm land, cows, and corn. Actually it is really beautiful here. You can really see the stars at night.
                        My Private detective that I hired to spy on Corin said he's thinking of going into the witness protection program after hearing that you and I might be joining forces. Not to worry. I put a tracker in his blood. He can run, but he can't hide.

IA sounds beautiful. You can't see the stars at all in NYC . I really miss them. I remember visiting my grandma in the village in Bangladesh as a child and the sky would light up w/ all the stars. I might take you up on your offer, too.

I wish we had transportation technology. Then we could just follow around Corin whereever he went.

Comment

I have a thing for eyes...what can I say. I like guys with hazel or light eyes but I always end up with guys with brown eyes. Oh well. I am going to stare at Jonas this weekend as well but not until tomorrow. I am going to settle for Daniel & Cameron tonight. Both have beautiful baby blues. Yum!
                          I also have a thing for eyes. I can't wait until tonight, either. Danny is just so darn cute and Cameron's a hottie. Double thunk!

Comment

Okay...Jonas' eyes are not brown...they are hazel. Now, in this pic they look hazel to me.

For comparison, check this one...

See the difference? His eyes are brown.

Comment

My Private detective that I hired to spy on Corin said he's thinking of going into the witness protection program after hearing that you and I might be joining forces. Not to worry. I put a tracker in his blood. He can run, but he can't hide.

I wish we had transportation technology. Then we could just follow around Corin whereever he went.
                              Good job. Sounds like you have it under control. I have two words for you "Road Trip." Let the stalking begin. Mwa ha ha!

IA sounds beautiful. You can't see the stars at all in NYC . I really miss them. I remember visiting my grandma in the village in Bangladesh as a child and the sky would light up w/ all the stars. I might take you up on your offer, too.

It is beautiful here. I have lived here my whole life. The weather is sooo tempermental though. You can not see the star in L A either. I missed them when I was visiting there. I guess that is the downside to living in the big city. Are you originally from Bangladesh or where you born the States? I was just curious... I know it is personal if you don't want to post it or answer it that fine or you can send a private message if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Okay...Jonas' eyes are not brown...they are hazel. Now, in this pic they look hazel to me.

For comparison, check this one...

See the difference? His eyes are brown.
                                It is still hard to tell that he has hazel eyes but they do look a little lighter than Jack's. I know Janna could probably verify that his eyes are hazel. I asked Adele @ the Corin Nemec site since she has met him several times and she is the one who said they were hazel. Wish I could see for myself up close and in person. <sighs again, drifts off into fantasy.>

Comment

Working...
                                X