Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Did you see my post from above with pictures of one of the PG police?? He is not so scary.
    Oh yeah....? Right to the non-PG stuff! Anything to get his attention!!!!....joking! (about the PG stuff not get his attention! )

I want to hear all your stories about meeting Corin. Yes please share!!
    Sure.

Right, it was at Collectormania 7. Just after the Stargate Talk, Corin did a great job.

My friends and I were late comming out of the Stadium the talk was being held. It was my falut as I had to use the lift and I was walking slow but my friends said not to worry.

Well when we got outside we saw Corin and we started to chat to him. I was telling him after I first met him, it give me the inspiration I needed to make a music video about Jonas. I then began telling him about my stargate website that I put it on.

Corin seemed very interested and wanted to know the website address. I told him it but I was worried about my accent. So, I asked my friends for a bit of paper and a pen. It was funny looking back at how my friends were digging around for pen and paper but at the time it was very manic.

Finally, a pen and paper were found. I started to write but I had nothing to lean against. I was like "I can write like this!" So what I did was leaned on someones back until I realised who's back I was writting on.......

It was Corin! He didn't mind but my hands were shaking and I couldn't remember my website address. All because I was resting on him!

"I can't concentrate like this!" I cried. I then toddled over to the wall of the staduim and written it there. I then handed it to him and he thanked me. But then I thanked him. Also he remembered me. I kept bumping into him and Dean Stockwell most of that day. But that's another story!

Another funny (TRUE!) story By Janna Galaxy
    Last edited by jannagalaxy; 03 August 2005, 09:56 AM.
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Nap? This early?
      Nap? I didn't say anything about sleeping. <That's where the non PG stuff comes in.> (I would be very happy to teach him how to use his gun properly.) Bring on the PG police, I am ready!!!

Comment

Nap? I didn't say anything about sleeping. <That's where the non PG stuff comes in.> (I would be very happy to teach him how to use his gun properly.) Bring on the PG police, I am ready!!!

No nap, huh?

But, pillows will be involved, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          Oh yeah....? Right to the non-PG stuff! Anything to get his attention!!!!....joking! (about the PG stuff not get his attention! )

Sure.

Right, it was at Collectormania 7. Just after the Stargate Talk, Corin did a great job.

My friends and I were late comming out of the Stadium the talk was being held. It was my falut as I had to use the lift and I was walking slow but my friends said not to worry.

Well when we got outside we saw Corin and we started to chat to him. I was telling him after I first met him, it give me the inspiration I needed to make a music video about Jonas. I then began telling him about my stargate website that I put it on.

Corin seemed very interested and wanted to know the website address. I told him it but I was worried about my accent. So, I asked my friends for a bit of paper and a pen. It was funny looking back at how my friends were digging around for pen and paper but at the time it was very manic.

Finally, a pen and paper were found. I started to write but I had nothing to lean against. I was like "I can write like this!" So what I did was leaned on someones back until I realised who's back I was writting on.......

It was Corin! He didn't mind but my hands were shaking and I couldn't remember my website address. All because I was resting on him!

"I can't concentrate like this!" I cried. I then toddled over to the wall of the staduim and written it there. I then handed it to him and he thanked me. But then I thanked him. Also he remembered me. I kept bumping into him and Dean Stockwell most of that day. But that's another story!

Another funny (TRUE!) story By Janna Galaxy
          I am sooo jealous. How many times have you met him?? I would not be able to concentrate either. I think I would be shaking like a leaf. From your stories, he seems like the nicest person. <thinking...wonder if he likes blonds?> Just kidding! I know he is married. Lucky girl.

Comment

No nap, huh?

But, pillows will be involved, right?
            Nope, no naps...maybe later. Yes, lots of pillows.

Comment

only twice. it's just so much happened both times I met him.

Comment

<whining> I wanna meet him. Boohoo.
                You are very lucky, Janna. I would love to go to a convention, especially if Corin was there. I very much doubt I will ever get the chance. Most of my friends and my fiancée (?spelling) think I am crazy because I love Stargate anyways, so I don't really have anyone to go with. They just don't get it. Ah, well...such is life.

Comment

You are very lucky, Janna. I would love to go to a convention, especially if Corin was there. I very much doubt I will ever get the chance. Most of my friends and my fiancée (?spelling) think I am crazy because I love Stargate anyways, so I don't really have anyone to go with. They just don't get it. Ah, well...such is life.
                  Don't worry love, been in a situation like that. I was doing a training course and people thought I was mad going to a con but I argued the fact that some of them were trying to get concert tickets that were worth £100 and tickets to Football (soccer) Matches.

My ex-boyfriend didn't like stargate (well he didn't mind it as long as I was quiet). He'd never go to a con with me.

I did talk him into going to an evening event in London the day I booked the ticket. A month later (after I booked that ticket) I booked a ticket to go to the SU in London, where I met Corin. A couple of months later (this time last year) my illness took a turn for the worse so I booked a ticket to go to SG9 in London.

When I told my now ex, he went mad. He was really having a go at me about going to London again. I got really upset and told him what my life is like and I need to be with people who understand me and where I can be myself.

2 weeks later he dumped me. I went to the evening event in London on my own and met Teryl and Ronny Cox. They were so kind to me. The next day I went to the LFCC and met Joe, Rainbow, David and Racheal.

2 weeks later I went to the SU and 3 months after that I went to SG9. I had so much fun. This life is short and we're here to learn but we do need our days off.

Take Care
                  Janna Galaxy xxx
                  Last edited by jannagalaxy; 03 August 2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Comment

Nope, no naps...maybe later. Yes, lots of pillows.

Ah...good he did get to sleep...

He begins to stir...

He takes a deep breath...

Oh NO!

Anya, what are Jerin's pillows doing here?

Comment

I'll go with you, Anya! We'll have to make it somewhere in between IA and NYC. Of course, you can always stay over my house during the convention. We shall make our non-PG mischief together. Mwa-ha-ha.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Don't worry love, been in a situation like that. I was doing a training course and people thought I was mad going to a con but I argued the fact that some of them were trying to get concert tickets that were worth £100 and tickets to Football (soccer) Matches.

My ex-boyfriend didn't like stargate (well he didn't mind it as long as I was quiet). He'd never go to a con with me.

I did talk him into going to an evening event in London the day I booked the ticket. A month later (after I booked that ticket) I booked a ticket to go to the SU in London, where I met Corin. A couple of months later (this time last year) my illness took a turn for the worse so I booked a ticket to go to SG9 in London.

When I told my now ex, he went mad. He was really having a go at me about going to London again. I got really upset and told him what my life is like and I need to be with people who understand me and where I can be myself.

2 weeks later he dumped me. I went to the evening event in London on my own and met Teryl and Ronny Cox. They were so kind to me. The next day I went to the LFCC and met Joe, Rainbow, David and Racheal.

2 weeks later I went to the SU and 3 months after that I went to SG9. I had so much fun. This life is short and we're here to learn but we do need our days off.

Take Care
                          Janna Galaxy xxx
                          That jerk! Kicks ex for Janna. What was the dumb reason he gave for breaking up? You're so much better off w/out him. Anyone who can't support you in something you like, such as Stargate, or anything else, doesn't deserve your valuable time. Kicks ex again for Janna and hugs Janna.

Tell us the other funny story you have about Corin. Waits wide-eyed and without blinking.

Comment

Ha-ha. It was me in that episode, in the guise of Nirti! Mwa-ha-ha. Those are the exact pillows I'd have in my room, too.

Comment

Ah...good he did get to sleep...

He begins to stir...

He takes a deep breath...

Oh NO!

Hey! Where did you get pictures from inside my bedroom in my home from??? Jonas has been trapped there since he left the SGC. I put a clone in his place.

You're not having him back! He's mine!!!!!!

Comment

Hey! Where did you get pictures from inside my bedroom in my home from??? Jonas has been trapped there since he left the SGC. I put a clone in his place.

You're not having him back! He's mine!!!!!!
                                Janna! Jonas would want you to share. At least give us some time w/ him to clone him.

Comment

Working...
                                X