Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    Agreed! Maybe he could smile and say, "this is my first time". Remember when he was smiling because it was his first time in the death glider/spaceship/etc?

Good idea...could say...'gee, it's my first time on a website'

but with food in his mouth..

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      I'm not sure, but he should have food in his mouth when he says it...he was forever eating.
      Agreed! Maybe he could smile and say, "this is my first time". Remember when he was smiling because it was his first time in the death glider/spaceship/etc?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
        Hey Jonas fans!

I need for help.

I'm working on a website with a large Stargate section. And I've come up with a cool idea for it. When each character page is loaded, an audiofile of that character's catchphrase will play.

Jack: "For cryin' out loud"

Teal'c "Indeed"

Hammond: "SG1, you have a go"

In this vein, could you please come up with a phrase that either is a catchphrase for Jonas or a line of his that sums him up. NOT an episode specific line.

Good luck
        Hammond: God speed!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
          Hey Jonas fans!

I need for help.

I'm working on a website with a large Stargate section. And I've come up with a cool idea for it. When each character page is loaded, an audiofile of that character's catchphrase will play.

Jack: "For cryin' out loud"

Teal'c "Indeed"

Hammond: "SG1, you have a go"

In this vein, could you please come up with a phrase that either is a catchphrase for Jonas or a line of his that sums him up. NOT an episode specific line.

Good luck
          How about "First time . . ." He says that a lot early on, because being new to Earth, there were many things he experienced for the first time, and almost all of them made him smile.
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

You could have him say something like "Clear skies. 73 degrees." He had an obsession with the weather channel. I personnally like the "first time" line as well. I just thought I would give another suggestion.

Comment

The first time line is the best.....oh heck....I better start moving before the PG-police get me! <agghh!!>
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

BTW, I've got another short story if anyone would like to see it. It's not very long but it's funny. It was when I met Corin last may.
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

T: Are you having difficulty in determining your words, Jonas Quinn?
                  J: You could say that...I mean, look at the size of this file..."shrugs"
                  T: I see.
                  J: Yeah, and it's only the first one..."sighs"

Comment

Good morning everyone!!! Let the thunking begin! Admiral do you have a pic to start us of with??

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                      The first time line is the best.....oh heck....I better start moving before the PG-police get me! <agghh!!>
                      Did you see my post from above with pictures of one of the PG police?? He is not so scary.

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                      BTW, I've got another short story if anyone would like to see it. It's not very long but it's funny. It was when I met Corin last may.
                      I want to hear all your stories about meeting Corin. Yes please share!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Good morning everyone!!! Let the thunking begin! Admiral do you have a pic to start us of with??

How about we start with this live journal icon? I know it's small, but still nice.

Comment

He looks so sad in that pic. Don't worry Jonas I can think of many ways to cheer you up. <said seductively>

Comment

Some Action Jonas...

Comment

Oh, Jonas honey...quit playing with your gun and come to bed. <what I would like to say next is not PG so I will refrain.>

Comment

Nap? This early?

Comment

Working...
                                X