Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Good Morning Admiral!! You always post the best pics. Good way to start the day. <sighs>

Thanks! Many are from: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=Admiral Q O]Thanks! Many are from: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Admiral,

I like that site. I got my Avatar for the Scifi Board there. They have a pretty good selection of Jonas pics, which is not really easy to find.

Any luck with the plot bunny I sent you? No hurry or anything. Just curious, I am kind of excited to read it.
      Last edited by Anyagate1; 02 August 2005, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it's too bad they don't have Atlantis as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          [center][IMG]

Yeah, it's too bad they don't have Atlantis as well.
          Maybe the will eventually add some. I hope. I could look at pics of Sheppard, Ford and Beckett all day long. Rodney is pretty cute too. The new Ronon guy is really hot. Wow.

Comment

Maybe the will eventually add some. I hope. I could look at pics of Sheppard, Ford and Beckett all day long. Rodney is pretty cute too. The new Ronon guy is really hot. Wow.

Shep's hot; Rodney is so annoying sometimes that he's adorable; Beckett could read the dictionary to me anytime and Ronon just isn't for me...can't do dreadlocks, but I like the character so far.

Comment

Sheppard is so hot! We gotta have those Irish hotties! Beckett's accent is great. I LOVE different accents, especially European ones. Ford is cute like a puppy. Sorry, but Rodney annoys me too much. Ronon, a.k.a. Jason Samoa, is babelicious. He used to be on Baywatch. I don't like the dreads either, Admiral. But he's so hot, I can't help but drool.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Jerin,
                My sister is actually doing great. She is healing rather nicely. You are very sweet for asking. Hugs back.

I think Janna and I scared them off for a little while.
                I'm so glad your sister's doing well. Gives a big hug back.

Good job, you and Janna! Now I can continue creating non-PG mischief. Okay, so the great pic Admiral just put up of Corin w/ his back turned: imagine yourself lying down on the bed, on the other side of him. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mansquito3.jpg
                Makes faces at the PG police and hides.

Comment

Shep's hot; Rodney is so annoying sometimes that he's adorable; Beckett could read the dictionary to me anytime and Ronon just isn't for me...can't do dreadlocks, but I like the character so far.

LOL, I am totally in agreement with you. Beckett could read me a dictionary to me anytime. <looks around for PG police> Preferrably in bed or he could just whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                    I'm so glad your sister's doing well. Gives a big hug back.

Good job, you and Janna! Now I can continue creating non-PG mischief. Okay, so the great pic Admiral just put up of Corin w/ his back turned: imagine yourself lying down on the bed, on the other side of him. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mansquito3.jpg
                    Makes faces at the PG police and hides.
                    LOL! I have already done that...Ok that was probably too much information.

Comment

Jerin:

Drooling is only allowed if you wear the proper protective gear...

Anya:

You need to watch it with the PG police...they might come along and paddle you.

Comment

Anya:

You need to watch it with the PG police...they might come along and paddle you.
                        Maybe they would let Jonas do the paddling...<drifts off into Non PG fantasy>. Ok, I am really going to get into trouble, aren't I?

Comment

Maybe they would let Jonas do the paddling...<drifts off into Non PG fantasy>. Ok, I am really going to get into trouble, aren't I?

Could be...

Comment

Jerin:

Drooling is only allowed if you wear the proper protective gear...

I'm way ahead of you. I always have my bib on when looking at Jonas. Oops, gotta change the bib.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                              I'm way ahead of you. I always have my bib on when looking at Jonas. Oops, gotta change the bib.

Good. While you're at it, get Jonas a towel...

I'm losing track...did I already post that today?

Comment

Good. While you're at it, get Jonas a towel...

I'm losing track...did I already post that today?
                                Mmm...getting Jonas a towel....

Jonas thunker: Jonas, I think you should take off all your clothes. It's for your own protection. I wouldn't want you to get a cold. These earth colds are nasty. You're not used to them in Colona.
                                Jonas: I think I can handle by myself.
                                Jonas thunker: It's a earth custom to help someone take off their clothes when they're all wet. You wouldn't want to alienate yourself, right?
                                Jonas: No...I guess not.

Nope...you didn't list this one today. It would be okay if you did. This one requires a double thunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X