Wow it's quiet in here this morning...

Might be that monday feeling

Hope everyone comes back soon!

Bye!
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Hi everyone. God I hate Mondays. This has been the day from hell so far. This will probably be my only post today so here is something to thunk on. One of them is a great "elbow" shot. Enjoy! Chat with you later. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Hi everyone. God I hate Mondays. This has been the day from hell so far. This will probably be my only post today so here is something to thunk on. One of them is a great "elbow" shot. Enjoy! Chat with you later. Bye!
          Oh yes!

Great elbow shot....

mmm.....elbow!....<drool>
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Love those elbow shots.

Busy day again...story of my life this time of year.

Here's a few pics...the only elbows I have are all repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              Oh yes!

Great elbow shot....

mmm.....elbow!....<drool>

Janna, I certainley know how to make you drool. Perhaps I will buy you a bib for when you visit this thread, although I should probably get one for myself as well. I do not want you to have to buy another keyboard. <teasing> I lied about my only post today, I guess. I just can not stay away from Jonas. Or any of you for that matter. (Aren't I just so sweet)
              Last edited by Anyagate1; 01 August 2005, 12:03 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=jerin]

You are so sweet!! Thanks so much for your concern. I appreciate it.

Ooh nice fantasy.
                LOL!! You are hilarious! "I'll save you!!!" Runs after PG police chasing you.
                Good morning, fellow thunkers! Sorry I've been MIA. Work's been crazy, and I only have internet at work. I've been meeting my thunking needs on Scifi. They're currently playing Corin episodes from season 6 on Mondays.

Anya, how's your sister doing? Hugs Anya!

Okay...let's surround the PG police so we can continue our non-PG behavior.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Mmm..elbow! I personally like the one where he's getting dressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Love those elbow shots.

Busy day again...story of my life this time of year.

Here's a few pics...the only elbows I have are all repeats.

Thanks, Admiral! You have great pics. I tried to give you rep points, but GAteworld won't let me. Grrr....

Comment

Janna, I certainley know how to make you drool. Perhaps I will buy you a bib for when you visit this thread, although I should probably get one for myself as well. I do not want you to have to buy another keyboard. <teasing> I lied about my only post today, I guess. I just can not stay away from Jonas. Or any of you for that matter. (Aren't I just so sweet)
                      Aww! You are sweet! Hugs Anya!

Comment

[QUOTE=jerin][QUOTE=Anyagate1]
                        Originally posted by jerin

Good morning, fellow thunkers! Sorry I've been MIA. Work's been crazy, and I only have internet at work. I've been meeting my thunking needs on Scifi. They're currently playing Corin episodes from season 6 on Mondays.

Anya, how's your sister doing? Hugs Anya! .
                        Jerin,
                        My sister is actually doing great. She is healing rather nicely. You are very sweet for asking. Hugs back.

Okay...let's surround the PG police so we can continue our non-PG behavior.
                        I think Janna and I scared them off for a little while.

Comment

Mmm..elbow! I personally like the one where he's getting dressed.
                          Me too. I guess that answers the boxers or briefs question.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Comment

Good Morning Admiral!! You always post the best pics. Good way to start the day. <sighs>

Comment

Working...
                                X