X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=jerin]
    Originally posted by Anyagate1

Jerin,

I am trying to ruin your keyboard...is it working?
    http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...achmentid=1893
    This is probably my fav. pic of him. Look at the way he's biting his lower lip. Drifts into non-PG day dream.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

[QUOTE=jerin][QUOTE=Anyagate1]
      Originally posted by jerin
      http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...achmentid=1893
      This is probably my fav. pic of him. Look at the way he's biting his lower lip. Drifts into non-PG day dream.
      Hello to all. Just got here. I have been at the hospital with my sister. She had surgery to remove a tumor in her uterus. She is doing very well and it is not cancerous but it has already been a very long day.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that. On to thunking...

That is one of my favorites pics as well. So...o hot!! *Look around for PG police, continues fantasy*

Comment

Thanks for sharing yet another lovely encounter w/ Corin. Hugs Janna.
        Janna,
        Yes thanks for sharing and answering my silly questions. The more I hear about what he is like in person the more I fall in love with him.*sighs and melts into little puddle*

Comment

Must go & buy a new keyboard.

Jerin,

Sorry about your keyboard.

Comment

Hello to all. Just got here. I have been at the hospital with my sister. She had surgery to remove a tumor in her uterus. She is doing very well and it is not cancerous but it has already been a very long day.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that. On to thunking...

That is one of my favorites pics as well. So...o hot!! *Look around for PG police, continues fantasy*
            Anya, glad to hear your sister is doing well. Does she have to stay at the hospital overnight? Your sister and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If Jonas could speak to you right now, I'm sure he'd concur. Sending you hugs from NYC.

I'll distract the PG police with my non-PG behavior so you can continue yours.

Comment

Anya, glad to hear your sister is doing well. Does she have to stay at the hospital overnight? Your sister and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If Jonas could speak to you right now, I'm sure he'd concur. Sending you hugs from NYC.

I'll distract the PG police with my non-PG behavior so you can continue yours.
              Awe. Hugs back. I needed that. It has been a stressful day. She had a hysterectomy as well so she will not be out until Saturday or Sunday. She is doing really well though.

We can take turns distracting the PG police. The will never know what hit em. That way everyones happy.
              Ok now I need some good Jonas non PG fan fic. Read everything already. Oh well.

Comment

Has anyone been over to the Corin Nemec site today?? He just answered a bunch of questions in the forum today. Corin is really a character. Go check it out.

Comment

Has anyone been over to the Corin Nemec site today?? He just answered a bunch of questions in the forum today. Corin is really a character. Go check it out.

Thanks for the heads up! Wish I had time...adding to the list...

Comment

Awe. Hugs back. I needed that. It has been a stressful day. She had a hysterectomy as well so she will not be out until Saturday or Sunday. She is doing really well though.

We can take turns distracting the PG police. The will never know what hit em. That way everyones happy.
                    Ok now I need some good Jonas non PG fan fic. Read everything already. Oh well.
                    Sounds like your sister and your family have had a stressful & tiring week. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Give her a hug for me. I have 2 sisters myself, and they mean the world to me. I'm sure she appreciates you being there for her. I'm sending you multiple hugs and sending you energy from NYC to keep you up and running.

Thanks for the tip about Corin. I'm also adding this to my list of things to do.

For non-PG Corin fic, simply picture him in that picture where he's biting his lip, and imagine yourself being the reason. Oh, no! The PG police is after me. Runs away screaming!

Comment

Sounds like your sister and your family have had a stressful & tiring week. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Give her a hug for me. I have 2 sisters myself, and they mean the world to me. I'm sure she appreciates you being there for her. I'm sending you multiple hugs and sending you energy from NYC to keep you up and running.
                      You are so sweet!! Thanks so much for your concern. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the tip about Corin. I'm also adding this to my list of things to do.
                      You are welcome. Love that site!

For non-PG Corin fic, simply picture him in that picture where he's biting his lip, and imagine yourself being the reason. Oh, no! The PG police is after me. Runs away screaming!
                      Ooh nice fantasy.
                      LOL!! You are hilarious! "I'll save you!!!" Runs after PG police chasing you.

Comment

Hello everyone and good morning!! Did ya get over the CN site?

Comment

Where is everyone today?

Comment

Been very busy
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Running out of pics are we peoples?

Comment

Never!
                                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods