X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Okay...rounded up some Mansquito screencaps...thanks, Adele!

I've seen those pictures before. I don't know why but in those pics he looks like he's 20 years older than me instead of 10.
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

[QUOTE=jerin][QUOTE=Anyagate1]
          My thunkers are running amok! ACK!

Jonas doesn't mind. He knows we stalk...err...watch...err...admire him because we love him.
          Yeah, what Jerin says.

Jerin,

I am trying to ruin your keyboard...is it working?

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
            I've seen those pictures before. I don't know why but in those pics he looks like he's 20 years older than me instead of 10.

The big gun makes everything more exaggerated.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=jerin]
              Originally posted by Anyagate1

Yeah, what Jerin says.

Jerin,

I love the con pics where he blushes as his shirt's taken off. His entire torso blushes. It's so sweet!

Comment

[QUOTE=Admiral Q O][QUOTE=Anyagate1]
                Originally posted by jerin

I love the con pics where he blushes as his shirt's taken off. His entire torso blushes. It's so sweet!

I agree. It is really sweet. I would have loved to have been at that con.
                Well all I gotta go for today. Chat with you all tomorrow. It has been a fun day thanks to all of you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=Admiral Q O]

I agree. It is really sweet. I would have loved to have been at that con.
                  Well all I gotta go for today. Chat with you all tomorrow. It has been a fun day thanks to all of you.

Ciao!

Comment

Oh shoot! Now I've gone and embarrassed myself. Oh well. As long as I am at it maybe Janna can answer my questions then. Does he smell good? Does he have strong arms? Is he as dreamy as in person? *Does he wear boxers or briefs?* Oop there I go again. Come on Janna give us the dirt. I want all the little important details.
                    Actually he did smell good.

Yes, very very very dreamy.

I tell you something that might shock you. When I first saw Corin on Stargate in season 6. He looked alot lot lot like a guy I dated before I got ill. He seemed sweet but...long story.... I told Corin this and I appologised it was not right to judge you because of this guy. He looked shocked when I told him. Not about liking him but what that guy did.

Don't worry about getting embarassed after what I did. On the last night of the con, I was walking around with my camcorder and I notice Corin by himself. So I toddled over and started to chat to him (not chatting him up!)

We were talking about something that I was always to scared to talk about and plus not many people know what I'm talking about. However Corin did. He told me when I was ill.

I asked a question during the Atlantis Q&A and asked Torri about do you think about the alien creation theory. I was telling torri why I asked the question when i was ill and said the name but then Corin corrected me about the pronocnation. I thought I was dreaming but he knew what I was talking about. He actually heard of the books I've read.

Well back to my story.....we started to talk about meditation after a while of talking about anything and everything. I must of been talking to him for at least 10 minutes....I acutally said to him "If I'm bothering you or talking too much please tell me. I mean there must be other people who want to talk to you. "

A couple of people actually came over to talk to him but he told them that he was busy and turned back to me. I said "It's ok, I don't mind." But Corin said "I'm enjoying this conversation. It's interesting." That made me feel special.

I told Corin I was having problems with meditation (I can't the everyday sounds out of my head is what i said) and he told me that he lies in bed and closing your eyes and relaxing with no sounds to meditate and it's best that way.........but I butted in saying............

"ooh that sounds lovely, wow"

Corin said "It is"

I then realised he was talking about the meditation but something he said made me dream....

"No, I mean when you said you were lieing in bed.........."

Corin let out a short laugh and lightly punched me in the arm. So I did it back and then he did it back and I did it back....then laughed.

I told Corin I needed to go and get a drink of water as I was going to be on the karaoke next. Corin said to me not to move and that he'd get me the water....(isn't that nice.) I told him I'd go but he told me that he was going to the toilet and wanted to be back before I sang <oh dear I though!>

Well a couple of minutes later I was on the karaoke singing "I Need A Hero." But I was singing it to Corin who was watching me

After, I went over to ask him what he thought. He told me enjoyed it. I told him I was going to my room now as I had a long way to travel. I moved closer to give him a hug.....but then I stopped.
                    I stopped turned back to him and give him a hug and said to him "I hope I'll see you again." He smiled at me. "I'm sure we will."

And we did!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      The big gun makes everything more exaggerated.
                      yeah maybe

Comment

One last pic before heading home...see you all tomorrow (I hope)

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=Admiral Q O]Thanks! If anyone has screencaps of Mansquito...we saw two of the tattoos really well when he was helping his girlfriend with her itch.

I think we had the thumbprints posted last week? HINT!

I think this is what you wanted Admiral. Enjoy!
                          Mmmmm . . . . I have a real weakness for a sexy man's back, especially that valley that runs right down his spine . . . <slurrrrrp> It's soooooo hot!
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=jerin]

Yeah, what Jerin says.

Jerin,

Must go & buy a new keyboard.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                              Actually he did smell good.

Yes, very very very dreamy.

I tell you something that might shock you. When I first saw Corin on Stargate in season 6. He looked alot lot lot like a guy I dated before I got ill. He seemed sweet but...long story.... I told Corin this and I appologised it was not right to judge you because of this guy. He looked shocked when I told him. Not about liking him but what that guy did.

May I ask you what this jerk did? Kicks jerk for Janna.

Don't worry about getting embarassed after what I did. On the last night of the con, I was walking around with my camcorder and I notice Corin by himself. So I toddled over and started to chat to him (not chatting him up!)

We were talking about something that I was always to scared to talk about and plus not many people know what I'm talking about. However Corin did. He told me when I was ill.

I asked a question during the Atlantis Q&A and asked Torri about do you think about the alien creation theory. I was telling torri why I asked the question when i was ill and said the name but then Corin corrected me about the pronocnation. I thought I was dreaming but he knew what I was talking about. He actually heard of the books I've read.
                              Are you referring to Corin being a scientologist? You probably have this already, but here's a link: http://www.oursites.org/corinnemec/

I told Corin I was having problems with meditation (I can't the everyday sounds out of my head is what i said) and he told me that he lies in bed and closing your eyes and relaxing with no sounds to meditate and it's best that way.........but I butted in saying............

"ooh that sounds lovely, wow"

"No, I mean when you said you were lieing in bed.........."

Corin let out a short laugh and lightly punched me in the arm. So I did it back and then he did it back and I did it back....then laughed.

Drifts into daydream....

Well a couple of minutes later I was on the karaoke singing "I Need A Hero." But I was singing it to Corin who was watching me

After, I went over to ask him what he thought. He told me enjoyed it. I told him I was going to my room now as I had a long way to travel. I moved closer to give him a hug.....but then I stopped.
                              I stopped turned back to him and give him a hug and said to him "I hope I'll see you again." He smiled at me. "I'm sure we will."

Lucky you! I'm so....o jealous!
                              And we did!
                              Thanks for sharing yet another lovely encounter w/ Corin. Hugs Janna.

Comment

That man has such a DELICIOUS back, and arms, and chest, and smile, and......
                                Swoons!

Comment

Working...
                                X