No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, can anyone lighten this up for me then repost so I can have it lighter? I'm at a loss...

Comment

A better angle on those 'Redemption elbows'...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Hey, can anyone lighten this up for me then repost so I can have it lighter? I'm at a loss...
        How's this?

- Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          How's this?

I think that picture is so lovely....for many reasons!

1. It's got two sexy guys in it! 2 for the price of 1!

2. It shows a beautiful Jack and Jonas moment. Not many of them. But that was nice.
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
            I think that picture is so lovely....for many reasons!

1. It's got two sexy guys in it! 2 for the price of 1!

2. It shows a beautiful Jack and Jonas moment. Not many of them. But that was nice.
            After watching "Meridian" again, I still think it's such a shame no Jonas and Jack centric episode was written (and not in that way ). Two very experienced, talented actors working off each other would have been a blast to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

Kisses and hugs and roses coming your way...so grateful, am I!

Why that's utterly perfect!

Comment

Hello everyone!! I was on the Scifi board and saw this picture and had to share it with you. I love Jonas but this was too funny not to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Hello everyone!! I was on the Scifi board and saw this picture and had to share it with you. I love Jonas but this was too funny not to post.

Comment

I was very much enjoying all the "elbow" shots above. More please!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      I was very much enjoying all the "elbow" shots above. More please!
                      They are my faves...hard to find, though...will keep you posted.

Comment

How about a wet Jonas in the meantime?

Sorry for the link...can't get this one to shrink. Maybe I should have used hot water?

Comment

Wet Jonas is good. Very good.*drools*

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                            Dear Janna,
                            Thanks for sharing yet another wonderful encounter w/ Corin. I'm so proud of you for telling him what you wanted. I would've been too shy and then kicked myself later on.

If it's not too personal, may I ask what is the illness you're referring to? I'll understand if it's too personal, but would love to find out how you're doing.

Have a great time at the play tonight!
                            I had a great time last night. I can start to relax now.

Jerin, it's ok. I don't mind talking about my illness. It's a part of me.

I suffer from an illness known as DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) I've had it in both of my legs. Without medication is fatal but still can kill at anytime. I've had this illness since I was 19 and I'm now 23. I've had clots in my legs three times. I don't fly. I'm petterified of heights!

The last time was 2 months before I met Corin it was about this time last year. I'm now on medication for the rest of my life. It has left me with weak damaged legs and a dependence on warfrin.

I think this is the reason I had the courage to ask Corin if I could sit on his knee. I thought well I've been to hell with this illness and I'm still here and should enjoy every moment.

Oh I'd like to point out. Corin let me sit on his knee before he knew about my illness and my walking stick was under the table (because I kept dropping it) so it wasn't out of pitty. Which I'm pleased about.

I'll post the pic if anyone would like to see it.
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Post the pic, Janna!

Gotta love that guy!

Comment

Yes, Janna...Please post that pic!!! He is such a sweetie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X