No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no interest in listening to TPTB make fun of Corin. If I thought it might be good-natured,, that'd be one thing, but with the vibe I get from them about Corin and Jonas... I'm not going there.

Besides, I'd have to buy the S7 discs in order to listen to it and I thought S7 was utter garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      And as shallow and horrible as it is of me to say, I sincerely hope he's gotten a haircut recently because his hair in Fallout was miles better than the scraggly scrufty look he was sporting at the most recent Gatecon. Sorry, but it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. *cringes* Of course, I'll love him anyway, but it's easier when he has nice hair.

I wallow in my shallowness.
      Put me down for a short hair preference too! That hair at Gatecon this year--oy! Dude, get a haircut! I must say that I gladly ignored it in favor of drooling over those gorgeous eyes though. I could get lost in his eyes

And I have to say that his newest agency pic (on the main page for corinnemec.com) is gorgeous! THUNK!!!

BTW, thanks for posting all the shirtless pics--YUM!!!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone
        My favorite Jonas hair is indisputedly the look he boasted in Fallen and Homecoming. A bit fuller and softer than the S6 standard, it just seemed to suit him so well.
        Oh yes! Delicious!

<snip>

I totally agree that Jonas should have been on Atlantis. It seems likely to me that the whole 'Ancient gene' idea probably had its roots in his character development, and it's almost a sure bet that he would have the gene and be even better with Ancient technology than Sheppard.

I miss him so much... I was very discouraged when I found out that his return appearance in Fallout was not due to 'hey, let's bring Jonas back, that'd be fun!' but rather Corin had a three-episode contract they were required to fill. Grr.
        I really miss his energy. I really felt the lack of it in S7 and now. A long time ago (seems like forever that RDA has been gone), RDA brought that energy to the show. Things got a bit stale in S5 but S6 was great bc the energy was back--and that was Corin! RDA had already reduced his schedule some but we didn't miss him bc we had a new character that made the show dynamic again.

Personally, I thought they should have kept him on and I was majorly disappointed when they didn't. I think his energy would have added a lot to the show that has been missing since TPTB pushed him aside.
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Wow, I'm really surprised at how easy it is to find pictures of Corin with his shirt off, not that I'm complaining.
          Liaison of F.O.R.D.
          Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

And yet... Martin Wood said that Corin and RDA were the two most difficult people on the show regarding toplessness/nudity. *sigh* Such a shame. Corin looks sooo good. All that hard work has REALLY paid off!

Comment

Why is Jonas so rarely thunked after?

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
              Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Because people allow their personal biases to get in the way of a good thunk. It's sad, but then again, it means more for me.

Comment

And yet... Martin Wood said that Corin and RDA were the two most difficult people on the show regarding toplessness/nudity. *sigh* Such a shame. Corin looks sooo good. All that hard work has REALLY paid off!
                  I never heard that before. Interesting.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hey! A thunk! How intriguing. Can I participate? I'll admit, I used to not like the guy, I felt like he was intruding and trying to take over where Danny Boy was, But he kind of grew on me, and he takes such a nice picture! Here you go!

People always look smarter (and cooler) in glasses.

Hope they're not too big. This is the last time. Promise.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Because people allow their personal biases to get in the way of a good thunk. It's sad, but then again, it means more for me.
                      Say, I kinda noted that about Teal'c too. I dunno, just seems kinda strange, but you make a good point.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                        Beats me. Jonas/Corin is a real cutie and I loved what he brought to the show. As sad as I was to see him leave (and I thought the good-bye scene was heart breaking), I am even sadder (and perhaps angry) to learn that he has not been treated with the respect the other actors have.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          Hey! A thunk! How intriguing. Can I participate? I'll admit, I used to not like the guy, I felt like he was intruding and trying to take over where Danny Boy was, But he kind of grew on me, and he takes such a nice picture! Here you go!
                          I snipped the pics since they were big.

But WOW, I enjoyed them. Its really nice to see Jonas again. I've just finished rewatching season 6 over the holiday and am quite in a Jonas thunking mood.
                          sigpic

Comment

Umm... the pics are a little TOO large. I love Jonas, but the images break the borders of the forum. I can hear all those poor people on dial-up screaming in thunky frustration...

Comment

I know what you mean! I just got S6 for Christmas, and right now I'm still on a major Jonas high

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                                I adore Jonas, but I've never really thunked after him. I guess I just see him as so young and cute, I feel like I'm cradle-robbing if I thunk. <g> Okay, so I'm old! So shoot me!

<g>
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X