Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roonwit
    Wow Proxy Blue that last Jonas pic is my favourite yet, Oh how I miss that man.

I concur! Thanks, Proxy! I just keep watching season 5 to see that adorable face.

I'm sure all of you know this already, but here's a link to a few sites for pics and info:
    I'm not sure if he's really a scientologist, but when I googled him, I came across the following:
    http://www.oursites.org/corinnemec/myself.htm
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005269/bio
    Damn! He's married. But we can still have non-PG thoughts about Jonas.
    http://corinnemec.com/
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by jerin; 25 July 2005, 06:59 AM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      Right this is that story I was saying about the other day.
      Aww! Janna! That's such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing. You had no reason to apologize. I don't understand why people would be mean with him, either. I'm with you on your wish to be in the SGC. But I'll trade the men's locker room with Daniel/Jonas/Martouf's bedroom. Yikes! Runs away from PG paddle.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        Aww! Janna! That's such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing. You had no reason to apologize. I don't understand why people would be mean with him, either. I'm with you on your wish to be in the SGC. But I'll trade the men's locker room with Daniel/Jonas/Martouf's bedroom. Yikes! Runs away from PG paddle.

Running from the PG police again? What are we going to do with you?

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Running from the PG police again? What are we going to do with you?

Good morning, everyone!
          Good morning!
          Ha-ha. Quick! We need Jonas w/ a zat to keep the PG police at bay. Or he could seduce them w/ one of his great smiles!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            Good morning!
            Ha-ha. Quick! We need Jonas w/ a zat to keep the PG police at bay. Or he could seduce them w/ one of his great smiles!

Comment

Thanks, Admiral Q Q! Just what the Dr. ordered!

Comment

Thanks for the comments about my true story.

The first time I got to be up close to him at the cocktail party; I was sat opposite him but I was too shy to look at him. I just pretended I was looking at something on the floor and just pretended to know what he said when.....

"What's this all about?" He said.

One of my friends said "She's just shy. She's talked none stop about this for months."

I looked up when I realised she was talking about me. But Corin was gone out of his seat. I sighed. I've just missed my chance to say hello.

I turned my head and there he was crouched down next to me smiling.

"Hello." He smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back. I took a deep breath and said. "May I have a picture with you?........but....urm.....with me sat on your.....knee.......(in my head I was swaring and wanting to die there on the spot!) "

"Sure"

My mouth dropped to the ground. I couldn't believe it! He said yes!!!

I got the picture and it's the best one I've got. A second after that picture was taken I began to cry. I told him that I though I'd never live long enough to see this and I told him about my illness and he hugged me.

He went back to his seat and winked at me.

"Is that how you used to get the girls?" I asked. Corin showed me his wedding ring. "Yeah, I know that! I mean before." He just smiled. I think we all know what that means

When Corin went to another table. I noticed he was covered in glitter! That was my falut, I was wearing a ballgown and it has alot of gitter on it!

oh well. got to get going now.

My play is tonight! Wish me luck!

I LOVE CORIN xxx
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  Thanks for the comments about my true story.

My play is tonight! Wish me luck!

I LOVE CORIN xxx
                  Dear Janna,
                  Thanks for sharing yet another wonderful encounter w/ Corin. I'm so proud of you for telling him what you wanted. I would've been too shy and then kicked myself later on.

If it's not too personal, may I ask what is the illness you're referring to? I'll understand if it's too personal, but would love to find out how you're doing.

Have a great time at the play tonight!

Comment

Hello everyone!!! Been out of the loop for a couple of days. Thanks for sharing your stories Janna. My heart skipped just reading them. I bet he is even cuter in person. I am so jealous!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Admiral, I get the feeling you like this pic. I wish is was not quite so dark. I want to get a better look at his lovely, um "elbows" as we have discussed before.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          Admiral, I get the feeling you like this pic. I wish is was not quite so dark. I want to get a better look at his lovely, um "elbows" as we have discussed before.
                          Need to change in the "elbow" pic from Redemption. I find the angle is much better for the *ahem* "elbows".

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            Need to change in the "elbow" pic from Redemption. I find the angle is much better for the *ahem* "elbows".
                            single elbow..

dual elbows...

Can't lighten the other one, I'm afraid.

Comment

A choice! Such beautiful "elbows". Sigh.
                              If I can't choose, can I have both?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                                A choice! Such beautiful "elbows". Sigh.
                                If I can't choose, can I have both?

Are you sure you can handle both?

Comment

Working...
                                X