Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys and gals!

Sorry not been here for a couple of days. Art portraying life has taken over me at the moment. Rehersal totally messed up the other night. I'm such a dumb dumb, forgot all my words.

Well anyway, did someone ask about my bannana story with Corin? If I'm mistaken sorry but I think someone did. If you'd like to here it tell me and I'll post it on here!

Bye!

Janna Galaxy
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      Hi guys and gals!

Sorry not been here for a couple of days. Art portraying life has taken over me at the moment. Rehersal totally messed up the other night. I'm such a dumb dumb, forgot all my words.
      What are you rehearsing for, if you don't mind me asking?

Well anyway, did someone ask about my bannana story with Corin? If I'm mistaken sorry but I think someone did. If you'd like to here it tell me and I'll post it on here!

Bye!

Janna Galaxy
      Yes! Please tell the story with ALL the details! Biting nails while waiting anxiously!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
        Nice Jonas pics everyone... keep em coming. *drools*
        Here's another stupid question from a newcomer: I couldn't figure out how to give more than one rep. pt. to someone. I clicked on the weighing icon, but it only lets you write a comment, w/out any indication of points. Also, green is a good rep. What about blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          You're welcome, although that scene was right at the end for the cliffhanger, so you may need to go to the start of the second half to get that exact look...or just copy what I posted.
          Personally, I think it's from the scene where Jack's lying restrained, being implanted. There wasn't a guard standing behind them in the gateroom (on the ramp) when the decision was being made, and I seem to recall that deadpan expressure while Sam's heart was breaking at what was going to happen to her man. <g>

And speaking of ship and bringing this back on topic, I've always wanted to see a scene where Jonas (the little-brother figure) harrasses Sam about Jack, seeing as she was so enjoying kidding him about that nurse he liked, and then again with the Goa'uld woman in Fallout.

What's good for the goose, as they say. <g>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            Here's another stupid question from a newcomer: I couldn't figure out how to give more than one rep. pt. to someone. I clicked on the weighing icon, but it only lets you write a comment, w/out any indication of points. Also, green is a good rep. What about blue?
            I don't think blue is there... I think with the comment, you can only set it to good or bad for the rep and the comment is for the receiver to see where the bad or good rep came from. I don't give ppl rep so I don't know.

Comment

I don't think blue is there... I think with the comment, you can only set it to good or bad for the rep and the comment is for the receiver to see where the bad or good rep came from. I don't give ppl rep so I don't know.
              This may be a dumb question, Proxy Blue, and I *know* it's OT, but why is your jello (rep rating) navy blue? (At least, that's the color it comes up on my screen.) I've never seen that on anybody else's posts, but then, I only go to a select number of threads.

Just curious. The jello I've seen is always green?
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

The navy blue is meant to indicate that my account is not accepting rep.

Comment

It actually indicates that you have turned off showing your rep points!

Also you can no longer give out as many as you want in the way of rep points, the system was changed so that you can only give one rep point to someone

Comment

*nods* Of course. More Jonas... Love him in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                      Yes! Please tell the story with ALL the details! Biting nails while waiting anxiously!
                      Sure will post it tomorrow. Rehersal went well today. <phew!> Remembered my lines, accent and real tears! It's a monologue I'm rehersing. I'm playing Joan of Arc.

Well, as I said I will post that bananna story tomorrow.

Night night!

Comment

Wow Proxy Blue that last Jonas pic is my favourite yet, Oh how I miss that man.

Comment

I miss the man as well, though hes given us some pretty good episodes!

Comment

Right this is that story I was saying about the other day.

Right, the hotel that the convention was held/staying at did not have a lift to the first floor! Now, I've got a mobility disability and I find it hard to walk so I use a walking stick. I had to climb the stairs to the photograph room it was being held in the breakfast bar. At the top of the stairs I was really tired, so I sat down for five minutes. We were all told that Corin was trying to make himself nice or something like that I shouted "He don't need to do that! He's a total doll!"

I kept telling people that I feel fine and was no.4 in the Q. I left my walking stick with my friend as I didn't want it in the picture. I smiled at Corin and he give one of *lovely, sexy smiles* <drools at memory> Anyway, we both put our arms around each other, I had my head resting on his chest with the sweest smile on my face. But the left side of my head was aching and my legs were still really hurting from climbing the stairs. After the picture was taken I smiled and said thanks. I started to make my way back to my friend and I could feel myself feeling weird and my legs went to jelly and I could feel arms around my waist .....and that is all I can remember.

I fainted. I fainted because I was really tired because of the stairs. My legs couldn't handle them.

When I came back into the living world, I had people around me. I was told I'd been out for a couple of minutes, I tried to move but I was told not too. I could feel a hand on me. It was Corin, I looked up at him.

"I'm so so sorry, Mister Nemec." I wispeared.

Corin's face changed. He looked confused. "Why are you sorry?"

"I'm holding up your photo session. Oh man......" I began to cry, I felt so humilated. Another hand rubbed my arm........"It's not your falut." It was Torri Higginson.

I calmed down during this time. I began to complain that there should be lifts in the hotel. Everyone agreed. I talked to both Torri and Corin and then one of the organisers ( i can see her face but can't remember her name) asked me if I could be anywhere in the world where would I be?

I can't believe what I said but I was like between awake and asleep. I just wanted to sleep. I said "The SGC. In the men's locker room." I was then asked what's going on? I said "The guys are there.....Jack, Daniel, Jonas and Teal'c............" and this was in front of Corin. I clicked a few minutes later and went bright red!

Right to the really really funny part..... the medic was given a banana (i think it was to give to me but he didn't know!) and he asked Corin to hold it while I was getting my blood pressure checked. Well, Corin started to peel it for me and then stopped and realised what he was doing and froze. I smiled and began giggling. Then everyone else started to giggle. Corin the handed me the banana, I smiled and said thank you. I then giggled again. I must say that during this time he was very nice to me. I was holding up his photograph queue, I kept apologising but he told me not to worry about it and he stayed with me until I was allowed to move.

The next day I had to go to that room again. But this time I was carried up.... and no before you ask it wasn't Corin.

But when I got there I was sat on a seat. I just closed my eyes to relax and sighed......thank goodness I'm ok today........mmm, that's nice.....what???....There was a hand on each shoulder massaging them...............my eyes opened and I heard a voice say;

"How are you today?" I turned my head slightly and saw Corin smiling at me.

"I'm much better today. Thanks for asking." Corin smiled at me and give me a chocolate bar from the table of food set up for the guests. He winked at me then started to walk over to the table until I called him back and asked him if he could ask Peter (Deluise) to come over I wanted to ask him a quick question. Corin smiled "sure" he said. I turned my head back around and sigh with a smile.

A thought went through my head "Why are some people horrible about him??? He's such a nice person!"

Amazing!
                            Last edited by jannagalaxy; 24 July 2005, 11:32 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Aw thats such a lovely story Jannagalaxy, thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Thanks, Proxy! You're always very helpful!

Comment

Working...
                                X