Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is not!

But yeah.

So any more pics you have to share then SGC?

Comment

Love Jonas.
      Just want to say it

Comment

So stuuf about Corin

He answered these in 2002 before he started on Stargate Sg-1 Season 6

1. What is your favorite piece of music?
        CORIN NEMEC: As a more modern composition, I?ll have to go with ?Snake Charmer,? by The Mad Professor. As for a more traditional composition, one of them would be ?Arabian Dance,? from Tchaikovsky?s ?The Nutcracker Suite.? I also enjoy Thomas Otten?s music, as well as Ravi Shankar.

2. What is your favorite film?
        NEMEC: Roman Polanski?s Rosemary?s Baby.

3. What is your favorite TV program, past or current?

NEMEC: Ancient Mysteries.

4. What do you feel has been your most important professional accomplishment to date?
        NEMEC: Realizing that one?s potential is infinite, and that the creative process is relative to one?s potential.

5. Which project do you feel didn?t live up to what you envisioned?
        NEMEC: The 1988 futuristic film Solar Crisis starring myself, Charlton Heston, Peter Boyle, Jack Palance, Tim Matheson, and a host of other talented actors. The original director, Richard Sarafian (Vanishing Point), left the project when the producers pushed him to do something more ?sci-fi.? Apocalyptic in nature, the movie changed for the worse when a new director was brought in for re-shoots.

6. What is your favorite book?
        NEMEC: The Redemption Manual, found on BBC of America?s website. As for writers, Noam Chomsky is by far leading the pack, although his interpretation of Osama bin Laden being alienated from western culture in his latest open media book 9-11 is incorrect, being that the bin Laden family, including Osama, were a well-traveled, cosmopolitan family. His older brother Salem had even invested in the Bush family?s Texas energy ventures, where he died in an unexplained plane accident.

7. If you could change one thing about Hollywood, what would it be?
        NEMEC: Its political infrastructure and lack of compassion for the artist.

8. If you could change one public perception of yourself, what would it be?
        NEMEC: I am not interested in changing people?s perceptions, but merely adding to them.

9. What is your next project?
        NEMEC: Marketing my first book of poetry.

10. What is the one project that you?ve always wanted to do, but have yet to be able to?
        NEMEC: One of my own screenplays. I have written five, one with my friend and writing partner Todd Bringawatt.

What hes done
        Parzania (2005) (post-production) .... Allan
        Mansquito (2005) .... Police Lt. Tom Randall
        Raging Sharks (2005) .... Mike
        McBride: Murder Past Midnight (2005) (TV)
        Quality Time (2004) .... Stewart Savage
        "Stargate SG-1" (1997) TV Series .... Jonas Quinn (2002-2003)
        Sit and Spin (2002) .... Mike Gordan
        My Brother's Keeper (2002) (TV) .... Ellis Pond
        Killer Bud (2001) .... Waylon Smythe
        Blackout (2001/I) (TV) .... Eric Sessions
        Free (2001) .... Mark
        Hussy: Life Is Nice 2000 (2000) .... Booker
        Shadow Hours (2000) .... Vincent
        Foreign Correspondents (1999) .... Trevor
        Legacy (1998/I) .... Black
        Blade Squad (1998) (TV) .... Cully
        Silencing Mary (1998) (TV) .... David MacPherson
        The Process (1998) .... Hitler
        Goodbye America (1997) .... John Stryzack
        The First to Go (1997) .... Danny Ames
        The War at Home (1996) .... Donald
        Summer of Fear (1996) (TV) .... Simon
        Mojave Moon (1996) .... Car Thief
        Operation Dumbo Drop (1995) .... Lawrence Farley
        White Wolves II: Legend of the Wild (1995) .... Ben Harris
        Drop Zone (1994) .... Selkirk
        "The Stand" (1994) (mini) TV Series .... Harold Lauder
        In the Living Years (1994)
        The Lifeforce Experiment (1994) (TV) .... Ken Ryan
        My Son Johnny (1991) (TV) .... Anthony
        For the Very First Time (1991) (TV) .... Michael
        "Parker Lewis Can't Lose" (1990) TV Series .... Parker Lloyd Lewis
        Solar Crisis (1990) (as Corin 'Corky' Nemec) .... Mike Kelso
        I Know My First Name Is Steven (1989) (TV) (as Corin 'Corky' Nemec) .... Steven Gregory Stayner/Dennis Parnell
        What's Alan Watching? (1989) (TV) .... Alan Hoffstetter
        "Cadets" (1988) TV Series (as Corky Nemec) .... Cadet Preston Langly
        Tucker: The Man and His Dream (1988) (as Corky Nemec) .... Noble
        "Webster" (1983) TV Series .... Nicky Papadapolis

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"C.S.I.: NY" playing "Todd Camden" in episode: "Night, Mother" (episode # 1.10) 15 December 2004
        "Stargate SG-1" playing "Jonas Quinn" (archive footage) in episode: "Inauguration" (episode # 7.20) 5 March 2004
        "Stargate SG-1" playing "Jonas Quinn" in episode: "Fallout" (episode # 7.14) 23 January 2004
        "Smallville" playing "Jude Royce" in episode: "Zero" (episode # 1.14) 12 March 2002
        "L.A. Doctors" playing "Dr. Dennis DiMayo" in episode: "Immaculate Deception" (episode # 1.17) 15 February 1999
        "Beverly Hills, 90210" playing "Derrick Driscoll" in episode: "Senior Week" (episode # 7.30) 14 May 1997
        "Beverly Hills, 90210" playing "Derrick Driscoll" in episode: "Mother's Day" (episode # 7.29) 7 May 1997
        "Beverly Hills, 90210" playing "Derrick Driscoll" in episode: "All That Jazz" (episode # 7.28) 30 April 1997
        "NYPD Blue" playing "Howie" in episode: "Dirty Laundry" (episode # 3.5) 21 November 1995
        "Tales from the Crypt" playing "Hal" in episode: "Whirlpool" (episode # 6.3) 31 October 1994
        "Who's the Boss?" playing "Scott" in episode: "In Sam We Trust" (episode # 5.23) 9 May 1989

Taken From http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005269/ & http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/354/354997p1.html
        Last edited by Stricken; 22 July 2005, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          So stuuf about Corin

1. What is your favorite piece of music?

CORIN NEMEC: As a more modern composition, I?ll have to go with ?Snake Charmer,? by The Mad Professor. As for a more traditional composition, one of them would be ?Arabian Dance,? from Tchaikovsky?s ?The Nutcracker Suite.? I also enjoy Thomas Otten?s music, as well as Ravi Shankar.

2. What is your favorite film?

NEMEC: Roman Polanski?s Rosemary?s Baby.

3. What is your favorite TV program, past or current?

NEMEC: Ancient Mysteries.

4. What do you feel has been your most important professional accomplishment to date?

NEMEC: Realizing that one?s potential is infinite, and that the creative process is relative to one?s potential.

5. Which project do you feel didn?t live up to what you envisioned?

NEMEC: The 1988 futuristic film Solar Crisis starring myself, Charlton Heston, Peter Boyle, Jack Palance, Tim Matheson, and a host of other talented actors. The original director, Richard Sarafian (Vanishing Point), left the project when the producers pushed him to do something more ?sci-fi.? Apocalyptic in nature, the movie changed for the worse when a new director was brought in for re-shoots.

6. What is your favorite book?

NEMEC: The Redemption Manual, found on BBC of America?s website. As for writers, Noam Chomsky is by far leading the pack, although his interpretation of Osama bin Laden being alienated from western culture in his latest open media book 9-11 is incorrect, being that the bin Laden family, including Osama, were a well-traveled, cosmopolitan family. His older brother Salem had even invested in the Bush family?s Texas energy ventures, where he died in an unexplained plane accident.

7. If you could change one thing about Hollywood, what would it be?

NEMEC: Its political infrastructure and lack of compassion for the artist.

8. If you could change one public perception of yourself, what would it be?

NEMEC: I am not interested in changing people?s perceptions, but merely adding to them.

9. What is your next project?

NEMEC: Marketing my first book of poetry.

10. What is the one project that you?ve always wanted to do, but have yet to be able to?

NEMEC: One of my own screenplays. I have written five, one with my friend and writing partner Todd Bringawatt.

wow, did you copy paste it from a website or how?

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Some more pics for you

When he was younger

Comment

Ooh. At last found some pics I can really enjoy. Hmm, nice. I love the naming of the first pic in the url too...rear! Haha, what more is there to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
                wow, did you copy paste it from a website or how?
                I asked him personally,
                Spoiler:

Internet

Comment

Is this material copyrighted?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    Is this material copyrighted?
                    Nope the material isnt copyrighted

Comment

Jolly good

Madeleine

Comment

I asked him personally,
                        Spoiler:

Internet

lol! thanks!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Dear S.G.C ,
                          I like your sig, but my sleep-deprived mind just can't figure out what RDA
                          is trying to say by "filthy connotation."
                          Last edited by jerin; 22 July 2005, 05:55 AM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

So stuuf about Corin
                            Thanks, S.G.C!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                              Thanks, S.G.C!
                              No problem, just remember green rep points make me post more

Comment

Some more pics for you

When he was younger

Thanks! Mmm...what a great day to start off the day! I can't decide if I like young CN who looks innocent enough to corrupt, or the already corrupted picture. (insert non-PG fantasies here.)

Comment

Working...
                                X