Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Odd how the posts are popping up out of order...is Baal messing with us?
    Bluffing to hide the fact you have a timeship. I know your game.
    Somehow you and Anyagate1 have managed to post 3hours in the future.

Comment

Very nice pics. That is a very nice T-shirt. I think it would look even better on the floor...Did I really say that out loud? Oops sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        Very nice pics. That is a very nice T-shirt. I think it would look even better on the floor...Did I really say that out loud? Oops sorry!

How about in leather?????

Or maybe just a different t-shirt????

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

You caught me. Maybe we could auction off seats and donate to Riverkeeper or Sea Shepherd (don't I wish).

It's getting hot here and will be for a few days, so better pull out the icy, cold drinks!

Comment

How about in leather?????

Or maybe just a different t-shirt????

Leather is good. Very good.

Comment

Leather is good. Very good.

I agree, but fleece is nice, too. All snuggly warm and cuddly.

Comment

I agree, but fleece is nice, too. All snuggly warm and cuddly.

Mmmh. Fleece. I think a fleece blanket and no clothes would be better but the pic is very nice also.

I am sooo naughty.

Comment

Uh oh. My secret is out!!! I am going back in time to make TPTB keep Jonas on the show. Anyone want to join me?

Comment

Uh oh. My secret is out!!! I am going back in time to make TPTB keep Jonas on the show. Anyone want to join me?

Go for it!

Comment

Count me in. I'll try not to be a back seat driver.

Comment

Count me in. I'll try not to be a back seat driver.
                        Me, too. Shall I bring the thumbscrews? Or would something a little more harsh be in order? <g>
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Wait for me ! I'm coming too !
                          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Wait for me ! I'm coming too !
                            I am way ahead of all of you I have David Hewlett on the case.

David: Now Corin I have managed to sneak you in here.
                            Corin: David I don't see...
                            David: Just keep quite while I find you a lab coat and some glasses..
                            Corin: Glasses? Lab coat?
                            David: Before you know it, we will be signing you on for three Season's of Atlantis.
                            Corin: Atlantis but I was on SG-1?
                            David: SG-1, Atlantis what does it matter at least the fangirls will get to see you.
                            Corin: Um, right.

Comment

intersting, i was reading the Stargate magazine at the end of season 6, TPTB thought it was the last going into Atlantis, where Corin says Jonas was going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                                intersting, i was reading the Stargate magazine at the end of season 6, TPTB thought it was the last going into Atlantis, where Corin says Jonas was going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I thought from day one that he should have been there.

They should have had an Alien (which you know he is!) to help them out right from the start, instead of picking up the first ones that came along, and look where that got them, all Wraith angry. Poor Jonas, I miss him.

Comment

Working...
                                X