Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    You're welcome...now let's all join Proxy...

Jo-nas
    Jo-nas
    Jo-nas

keep it going!

So here's one Jonas for ya.

It's a manip. I was playing around with my Photoshop today. Hope you like.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
      So here's one Jonas for ya.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3...shirt037zd.jpg

It's a manip. I was playing around with my Photoshop today. Hope you like.

Let's see...tight shirt...yeah, me like....drool.

Thanks! And I always love seeing your sig.

Comment

Let's see...tight shirt...yeah, me like....drool.

Thanks! And I always love seeing your sig.
        Thanks a lot **blushes furiously**
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
          Thanks a lot **blushes furiously**
          Ah....that's sweet.

Time to grab the tiny towel again.

Comment

I just love this post - thank you! My two favorite SG guys, as luscious as they can be. However is a girl's heart supposed to hold up!! <g>
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I thought I should share a couple of my favorite Jonas photos. Tight T-shirts, Jonas tied up so I can have my way with him. If you look at his arm in 3rd pic you can see Corin's tattoo peeking out from under his sleeve. How sexy is that?!!!

Comment

ammm ...yumi

Comment

TIGHT SHIRTS RULE!

Especially on Jonas and Daniel! Maybe Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    I thought I should share a couple of my favorite Jonas photos. Tight T-shirts, Jonas tied up so I can have my way with him. If you look at his arm in 3rd pic you can see Corin's tattoo peeking out from under his sleeve. How sexy is that?!!!
                    It seems like he was poured into that shirt....mmmm.....like cream......yummy!
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I just love this post - thank you! My two favorite SG guys, as luscious as they can be. However is a girl's heart supposed to hold up!! <g>

Ah, then perhaps you'd care to see what I use for wallpaper...

Comment

Speaking of Jonas in a t-shirt...

Comment

How about in leather?????

If they weren't going to keep him around as part of SG-1, they missed a trick not turning him Goa'uld. The man could do sinister.

I'd suggest the possibility of a Ba'al and Jonas-Goa'uld alliance, but I fear the thread would be drowned in drool.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            If they weren't going to keep him around as part of SG-1, they missed a trick not turning him Goa'uld. The man could do sinister.

I'd suggest the possibility of a Ba'al and Jonas-Goa'uld alliance, but I fear the thread would be drowned in drool.

Do you have any idea how many plot bunnies you just hatched?

ACK...I'm running to hide from them....before they catch me.

Odd how the posts are popping up out of order...is Baal messing with us?

Comment

Leather is nice. Very nice. *Drools*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet

I thought so too. I think he could be a very, very, naughty boy.

I wish they'd played on his moral ambiguity (is that the right word?) more, especially in metamorphasis. He really should have spent more time considering the offer, or alternatively I would have had Nirrti offer to fix and free everyone else if he stayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X