What a really SEXY GUY!!!!!!!!

*THUNK*
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Whoo Jonas!!!!!!

Comment

A pic and a kiss a day...that's all we ask...

Of course, you can all feel free to add more if you like.

Comment

Just love that bit when he salutes and smiles. So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
            What a really SEXY GUY!!!!!!!!

*THUNK*

That he is...
            *Thunk*

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/characters/

Okay, guys. Scifi has updated their SG-1 site to include new characters for season 9, and Jonas Quinn is listed. Anyone know what's up with that? Is it just that they carried him over from before?

Comment

Jonas underwater...still one of my fave scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Okay, guys. Scifi has updated their SG-1 site to include new characters for season 9, and Jonas Quinn is listed. Anyone know what's up with that? Is it just that they carried him over from before?
                  But why did they have to use that dratted picture of Corin again? Of all the shots I've ever seen of him, that's the least flattering.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Either they didn't finish the update, because the gallery on both SG-1 and SGA still contain pics of Jonas and Ford, or they are going to add the new second season cast members to the gallery, while keeping the first season cast too. Now I can understand Ford, as he will be a guest star in 4 upcoming episodes. Maybe Jonus will be guesting too, but somehow I doubt it.

Comment

They've also got Janet on there, so I guess they're including past cast members as well as present.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        They've also got Janet on there, so I guess they're including past cast members as well as present.
                        Yeah, that's what I think as well as they've also got General Hammond.

Comment

PRess release from

http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...120542082.html

MTI Home Video Teams with Platinum Disc on 8 Feature Films from Nu Image

Summary:

RAGING SHARKS will be the First Feature Jointly Released on July 26, 2005

For_Immediate_Release:

Miami, Florida and La Crosse, Wisconsin — MTI Home Video, the leading
                          independent home entertainment studio, and Platinum Disc LLC, one of the largest
                          North American independent distributors of home entertainment product, have joined
                          forces to release eight feature films on VHS/DVD, it was jointly announced
                          today by Larry Brahms, President, MTI Home Video, and Dave Thompson, Founder and
                          CEO, Platinum Disc LLC.

Under the terms of the agreement, MTI Home Video will handle the initial U.S.
                          rental distribution on all eight titles, with Platinum Disc focusing on the
                          U.S. sell through markets.

The first four films under the agreement include RAGING SHARKS, NATURE
                          UNLEASHED: EARTHQUAKE, NATURE UNLEASHED: AVALANCHE & SKELETON MAN. RAGING SHARKS
                          will debut on VHS/DVD July 26. The feature centers on an out-of-this-world
                          phenomenon that occurs when an object crashes in the Bermuda Triangle, triggering a
                          pulsing magnetic field that drive sharks in the area into a frenzy.

The film stars **CORIN NEMEC** (Stargate SG-1, The Stand), Jonas Talkington
                          (Submerged, Raptor Island), Vanessa Angel (The Perfect Score, Kingpin) and
                          Corbin Bernsen (L.A. Law, Major League). The DVD will be shown in full frame
                          format, with 5.1 surround sound, interactive menus, scene selection, cast
                          biographies, trailers, and optional Spanish subtitles.

The next three films NATURE UNLEASHED: EARTHQUAKE, NATURE UNLEASHED:
                          AVALANCHE & SKELETON MAN are scheduled to be released in the third and fourth quarter.
                          NATURE UNLEASHED: EARTHQUAKE is about a massive earthquake, an 8.2 on the
                          Richter scale that rocks the Russian countryside - threatening a nuclear power
                          plant's uranium core. The film stars Fintan McKeown (Waking Ned Devine, Immortal
                          Beloved), Andrew Lee Potts (Band of Brothers, The Bunker) and Patrick
                          Dreikauss (Mansquito, Sabrina Goes to Rome). NATURE UNLEASHED: AVALANCHE is set high
                          in the wild Ural Mountains. A massive ledge of snow at the top of the ridge
                          suddenly collapses and an avalanche crashes down, threatening a nearby mining
                          town that has wreaked environmental havoc on the glacier and could produce a
                          massive super avalanche that’ll wipe out the entire valley. The film stars Andrew
                          Lee Potts (Band of Brothers, The Bunker), Kate Henry (The Fourth Angel),
                          Jessica Kate Brooks (Red Mercury, Collusion). SKELETON MAN is about a group of
                          coed Special Forces in the wilderness on the hunt for a creature that has been on
                          a killing spree. The film stars Michael Rooker (The Eliminator, JFK,
                          Cliffhanger), Casper Van Dien (Chasing Destiny, Starship Troopers).

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas
                              Jonas

GO Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                                Thanks for the info
                                You're welcome...now let's all join Proxy...

Jo-nas
                                Jo-nas
                                Jo-nas

keep it going!

Comment

Working...
                                X