Comment

lol we should stop but it is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        lol we should stop but it is fun!
        stop what??

Comment

Hey everyone.

I love Jonas, and I was so sad to see him go (and he looked very sad to leave, with funny hair to boot, in that ep, Homecoming I believe).

I love how he's such a nice guy, so honest (well, most of the time) and direct, but a little innocent too. He's easy on the eyes and has a sexy streak of determination (determination is always highly sexy).

I wish we had learned more about how he differs from 'regular' humans, more about his abilities/intelligence. He's a smart one, and TPTB should have explored nerdy!Jonas more.

I do hope we see him again!

Comment

I've just seen Metamorphosis. Jack is sooo funny as usuall and Norati Is daed dead dead!!!
            Jonas+Norati forever

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              I've just seen Metamorphosis. Jack is sooo funny as usuall and Norati Is daed dead dead!!!
              Jonas+Norati forever
              Norati whos that or do you mean Nirti! lol

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                Norati whos that or do you mean Nirti! lol
                amm...yeah Nirti

Comment

Im beginning season7 now and i have to say - Jonas is so cute in season 7 with long hair
                  Last edited by valaCB; 18 June 2005, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Personally, I never saw Jack treating him all that badly after Decent, which I understood. That was the episode where he really accepted Jonas publically. I've heard a lot of people say otherwise, though, so I guess this is just me. But I do think that they grew a lot closer over the last half of the season - especially after Prophecy.
                    I think Shadow Play had a great part in Jack's acceptance of Jonas too. You can see that Jack is the most concerned for Jonas when the Kelownans come to Earth and when he learns Doctor Kierans's schizophreny. I think that Jack really understood that Sam, Teal'c and himself were not the only ones hurt because of the events of Meridian.
                    But, the main one has to be Prophecy. And the result was Jack calling Jonas "son" in Full Circle.
                    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Anyone up for a Jonas Quinn Calender?

Comment

Not really but it doesnt mean i wouldnt not buy it, because you see i could then sell it on Ebay lol

Comment

Obviously this calender would be for admiring Jonas SGC. Not to sell.

Comment

But still i could sell it!!!! And them help another Jonas fan

Comment

Im beginning season7 now and i have to say - Jonas is so cute in season 7 with long hair
                              Yay another fan of the hair!!!

Comment

No he isnt short hari maybe long hair NO

Comment

Working...
                                X