X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
    Why?

Its called being gay.
    Hey nice to see GateWorld is a broad um church. I L.O.V.E your sig Proxy Blue, especially the "Y" and the "E"

Comment

I would love to see Proxy Blues sig, but all I'm getting is blank boxes with the crosses in the corner. Whos on the Y and E?

Comment

Originally posted by Weir_D
        I would love to see Proxy Blues sig, but all I'm getting is blank boxes with the crosses in the corner. Whos on the Y and E?
        Oh yeah some of the hosting sites seem to be down. John & Daniel .

Comment

The server is not down that is holding my sig... Refresh it...

Mazz should get all credit for the signature.

Comment

I didn't particularly like Jonas' hair when it was really short and kind of sticking up on top.

Mansquito wasn't much of a movie but I actually loved CN's hair in that. It was longish - but not the boyish cut of Fallen. And CN has lost some weight so the longer hair suited his thinner face. Anyway I thought he looked really good in that.

Kind of like this pic. This is my favorite CN hair - a little longer and floppy - but no bangs.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              Personally, I never saw Jack treating him all that badly after Decent, which I understood. That was the episode where he really accepted Jonas publically. I've heard a lot of people say otherwise, though, so I guess this is just me. But I do think that they grew a lot closer over the last half of the season - especially after Prophecy.
              Hmmm, I'll have to go back and see (rewatch) if I was prejudiced by what I've read.

Well, I graduated from HS in '83, so I guess I was a teen in the 70's, too, but I've never liked long hair on guys. Well, I qualify - not in my adult life. <g> So I like Jonas and Jack's hair short, and while I'm not a Daniel fan, even his hair was better for me short. Not that Corin's Fallout hair was really long - it was just the style that made it look that way: all one length and swept to the side. Looks exactly like the haircut a guy wore in HS who broke my heart. <g>
              lol - Lets just say I was a teen when I entered the 70's but not a teen when I left the 70's. So the longer hair was more in my generation, I suppose.
              But I do think the short hair suits Corin better.

*I had my heart broke by a couple of those long haired boys.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Anyagate1
                Here are some from the infamous love scene in Mansquito. You can check them all out at the Corin Nemec Site.

http://www.corinnemec.com/man94.jpg

Pretty steamy!! [quote]

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                What is she doing down there .

Wow so what is this from? I need to see this .
                Kissing somewhere I would like to. . This is from the cheesy scifi flick Mansquito/MasquitoMan. Unfortuantly, the movie was not so great except for this too short but really hot love scene. FYI... You can rent it at Blockbuster, in the United States anyway.

Comment

Jonas, Jonas.... Go Go Go...
                  *Chants*

Comment

You can check them all out at the Corin Nemec Site.
                    and that will be...?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/PDVD_368.jpg
                      Can you tell me which episode this one is from?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        Can you tell me which episode this one is from?
                        Metamorphosis
                        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          Metamorphosis

S06E16.-.Metamorphosis. i have seen till epi 6X14. 2 more to go

Comment

^Poor you, you dont know what Jonas moments your missing

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              ^Poor you, you dont know what Jonas moments your missing
                              i will know in a day

Comment

This is true and i am just posting for the sake of posting lol

Comment

Working...
                                X