Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Here are some from the infamous love scene in Mansquito. You can check them all out at the Corin Nemec Site.

http://www.corinnemec.com/man94.jpg

Pretty steamy!!
    What is she doing down there .

Wow so what is this from? I need to see this .

Comment

Who wants some wet Jonas Quinn?

Comment

Oh this is murder on my Dial-up connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
          Who wants some wet Jonas Quinn?

Oooo wet Jonas is always good!

Luce xxx

Comment

Ooooo no not wet Jonas, lol joke

I am a guy after all!

Comment

Is it better for you S.G.C. ?
              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

^Yes thanks, although i can be sarcastic at times you just have to work out when lol

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  ^Yes thanks, although i can be sarcastic at times you just have to work out when lol
                  Sarcastic's fine ! Don't we all love Jack when he's sarcastic ?
                  Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I'm a guy too...

Corin Nemec is just so steamingly hot he is melting me. AH HAHAHA.
                    Seriously he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      Sarcastic's fine ! Don't we all love Jack when he's sarcastic ?
                      Yes i was like this before i started watching Stargate

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                      I'm a guy too...

Corin Nemec is just so steamingly hot he is melting me. AH HAHAHA.
                      Seriously he is.
                      As a guy i am worried for you

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        In my delusional mind, from a story pov (not reality), I always figure Jonas had the shorter haircut because he was trying to emulate those people he looked up to and respected at the SGC. Ever notice how close it got towards the end of S6 to Jack's cut? Maybe a little idol-worship there? <g> Sorry, but I like the idea.

As for the longer hair, since that's not what we saw in Meridian, I just can't explain it. I saw somebody joke once that Kelowna has a law that girlfriend and boyfriends have to wear the same hairstyle, which is the *only* way I can explain his hair in Fallout. <g>
                        I like the idea of Jonas trying to emulate those (Jack in particular) he respected, too. Although, much as I love Jack, and that's a lot, sometimes I wanted to wring his neck (any excuse to be close ) for his treatment of Jonas. Give the guy a break, Jack! I understand that Daniel is gone (to them), and that hurt. But, I don't think Jonas was ever an intentional coward, as some have said. Daniel had more knowledge and experience in that sort of delima by that time, 5 years worth, and was able to put into action what needed to be done. Jonas, by the end of season 6, was capable of the same action, IMO. I believe that had Jonas stayed with the team, as he should have, that Jack would have treated him with more respect from season 7 forward.

I, personally, love the longer hair on men. I was a teen in the 70's (much as I hate to admit it), and I just love the long hair. However, on Jack, the short hair is more appealing at this time. On Daniel, I like the longer hair better. On Jonas I prefer the short hair as opposed to the long hair we last saw on him. However, a better cut witht the longer hair would satisfy, nicely.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          I like the idea of Jonas trying to emulate those (Jack in particular) he respected, too. Although, much as I love Jack, and that's a lot, sometimes I wanted to wring his neck (any excuse to be close ) for his treatment of Jonas. Give the guy a break, Jack! I understand that Daniel is gone (to them), and that hurt. But, I don't think Jonas was ever an intentional coward, as some have said. Daniel had more knowledge and experience in that sort of delima by that time, 5 years worth, and was able to put into action what needed to be done. Jonas, by the end of season 6, was capable of the same action, IMO. I believe that had Jonas stayed with the team, as he should have, that Jack would have treated him with more respect from season 7 forward.
                          Personally, I never saw Jack treating him all that badly after Decent, which I understood. That was the episode where he really accepted Jonas publically. I've heard a lot of people say otherwise, though, so I guess this is just me. But I do think that they grew a lot closer over the last half of the season - especially after Prophecy.

I, personally, love the longer hair on men. I was a teen in the 70's (much as I hate to admit it), and I just love the long hair. However, on Jack, the short hair is more appealing at this time. On Daniel, I like the longer hair better. On Jonas I prefer the short hair as opposed to the long hair we last saw on him. However, a better cut witht the longer hair would satisfy, nicely.
                          Well, I graduated from HS in '83, so I guess I was a teen in the 70's, too, but I've never liked long hair on guys. Well, I qualify - not in my adult life. <g> So I like Jonas and Jack's hair short, and while I'm not a Daniel fan, even his hair was better for me short. Not that Corin's Fallout hair was really long - it was just the style that made it look that way: all one length and swept to the side. Looks exactly like the haircut a guy wore in HS who broke my heart. <g>
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            As a guy i am worried for you

Why?

Its called being gay.

Comment

Some1 said Jonas???

Comment

Poor little Jonas. Nobody likes his hair. Lol.

I have so many Jonas pictures that I can post ... heaps and heaps. I was after all a very big fan. Still would be if he was still on the show. It gets tough watching the same episodes over and over, you keep waiting for something new to happen but it dosn't. I'm still hoping hes on atlantis, lol.

As for the heaps of pics I have, photobucket isn't working at the moment (the world is falling down around me) so I can't show them. Bit of a drag, but once it works again I'll share them.

Lol, Proxy Blue ... good your so open about that. And who said Jonas??? Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X