Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure9.jpg

AQO: Jonas, smurf wants you to explain compounding on Langara.
    AQOJoC: I don't want the paddle after me...<shudders>
    AQO: Just be careful how you phrase things.
    AQOJoC: Okay. Compounding on Langara is when two people...showing a mutual interest...join their bodies together forming one whole.
    AQO: Translation: Beast with two backs. Uh...we'll be hiding from the paddle now.
    Admiral and smurf...you two are naughty naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Woohoo! I will look forward to see new pics!! Can I make request for lots of "elbow shots"? I am back today. Did ya miss me? Smurf don't answer that. Sorry I had a lot personally going on yesterday and not even Jonas thunking could cheer me up. I am much better today!!

(((Anya)))

You know that elbow shots are definitely on the list.

AQOJoC: Don't worry, Anya. I have the keyboard covered and the hose ready to fire.

Comment

Admiral and smurf...you two are naughty naughty.

Well, SOMEONE had to keep things up around here!

Comment

(((Anya)))

You know that elbow shots are definitely on the list.
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eling10035.jpg
          AQOJoC: Don't worry, Anya. I have the keyboard covered and the hose ready to fire.

Good to know you have it all covered. Speaking of the Changeling episode. If you are making your own screen shots anyways...There is a scene at the very beginning of that episode where Jonas is in a sleeveless t-shirt and also where he is laying in bed in the sleeveless shirt. Any chance you can get better caps then the ones below. I want to see his arms better!!! Please I beg of you!

The arm away from the camera is the one with the tattoo on it. Chris looks mighty good in this pic too.
          Last edited by Anyagate1; 18 October 2005, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Well, SOMEONE had to keep things up around here!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure4.jpg
            Sorry I neglected my duties yesterday, Admiral. Jonas can punish me if he wants. All I can say is sometimes real life sucks! It is so much more fun to live in Jonas fantasy world.

Comment

Good to know you have it all covered. Speaking of the Changeling episode. If you are making your own screen shots anyways...There is a scene at the very beginning of that episode where Jonas is in a sleeveless t-shirt and also where he is laying in bed in the sleeveless shirt. Any chance you can get better caps then the ones below. I want to see his arms better!!! Please I beg of you!
              The arm away from the camera is the one with the tattoo on it. Chris looks mighty good in this pic too.

Any scene with his arms exposed will be getting very close scrutiny.

I just hope she wipes her drool off my elbows this time.

Comment

Sorry I neglected my duties yesterday, Admiral. Jonas can punish me if he wants. All I can say is sometimes real life sucks! It is so much more fun to live in Jonas fantasy world.

I know how it goes. Is that AT's hubby in the background? He's a hunk, too. That lucky lady...him at home, kissing RDA on the set...

Comment

I know how it goes. Is that AT's hubby in the background? He's a hunk, too. That lucky lady...him at home, kissing RDA on the set...

Yep that's her husband. AT has a tough job but somebodys got to do it.

Comment

Any scene with his arms exposed will be getting very close scrutiny.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/descent6.jpg
                    I just hope she wipes her drool off my elbows this time.[/center]

Translation;... Any scene with his arms or anything else exposed will be getting very close scrutiny. Hehe.

Comment

Woohoo! I will look forward to see new pics!! Can I make request for lots of "elbow shots"? I am back today. Did ya miss me? Smurf don't answer that. Sorry I had a lot personally going on yesterday and not even Jonas thunking could cheer me up. I am much better today!!
                      Me?! I'd never say a thing.

Good to see you back.
                      Honest!

I've done the commute. I am now officially "working".

Comment

Translation;... Any scene with his arms or anything else exposed will be getting very close scrutiny. Hehe.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...g23_edited.jpg
                        [Iurlhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Anyagate1/12-Prometheus/prom13_edited.jpg[/url]

Jonas and I have no idea what you mean.

Anyway...here's an elbow shot...

Certain contours of Jonas' assets are lost in the shadow. Can anyone help to illuminate them?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                          http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/Pdvd_000.jpg[/CENTER]
                          Me?! I'd never say a thing. Yes you!

Good to see you back.
                          Honest!
                          Thank-you!

I've done the commute. I am now officially "working".
                          Ooh, fun fun. Welcome to the world of the "working".

Comment

Jonas and I have no idea what you mean.

Anyway...here's an elbow shot...

Certain contours of Jonas' assets are lost in the shadow. Can anyone help to illuminate them?

Sorry, I tried but no luck! Nice screen cap however.

Comment

Sorry, I tried but no luck! Nice screen cap however.
                              Thanks for trying. Here's a different angle. I think it came out nice.

Comment

Admiral, do you remember when we discussed how nice some "angles" could be?

Comment

Working...
                                X