No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your nominations to all who had them. I didn't win either, so let's all have a group hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
      Hi!

The new interview is published with all the photos:
      http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...n_nemec_02.htm
      Thank you so much. Tried to give you green, but you know how it is.
      Originally posted by Jannagalaxy
      Hi guys,

I didn't win in the stargate fan awards but at least it was good PR for my website.

And I tried and at least had a go!

Thanks for those who voted for me.

Hugs!
      Originally posted by Amanda Eros
      Congraduations on your nomination at least! I didn't win my catagory either. Oh well! There is always next year!
      Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Congrats on your nominations to all who had them. I didn't win either, so let's all have a group hug.
      I'm sorry you gals didn't win. Hugs to all of you. I'm sure I speak on behalf of others when I say we wanted you to win.
      Originally posted by Buc252
      Congratulations on both your nominations - they still put you several rungs above me on the ladder since I didn't get nominated at all. Next year, I'm sure one of you will win, hopefully with a juicy Jonas story. <g>

Take care, all, and congrats to allllll the winners.

You should've been nominated. Hugs Buc.
      Smurf, I crack up each time I read your sig. So true.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        Smurf, I crack up each time I read your sig. So true.
        I keep thinking I should change it for variation, but it's just such a great quote.

(It's just occurred to me changing my sig pic means the posts above don't make much sense anymore. Whoops.)

Comment

Wow, it's been quiet in here recently. Has the PG paddle scared everyone off?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

Anya is busy with RL. Where's Admiral Q O? Where's everyone else? Unfortuantely, I'm really busy with work.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Howdy, smurf! What's up?

Comment

Hi guys!
                I'm just killing time before I have to the commute into work.

I've been reading the responses to JM's blog, it's very Jerry Springer...

Comment

Hi guys!
                  I'm just killing time before I have to the commute into work.

I've been reading the responses to JM's blog, it's very Jerry Springer...

How so? Those of us already at work would appreciate a few highlights.

Side note: I can do my own caps now and I'm starting later today with Season 6. Hoping to share some new pics soon.

Comment

Side note: I can do my own caps now and I'm starting later today with Season 6. Hoping to share some new pics soon.
                    Oh, not much. Season opinions, character opinions, multi-forum insults, poster bashing, actress bashing, death threats.
                    The usual.
                    (just pick around halfway down the scroll bar. It's... interesting )

Eeek! Admiral can do her own caps. Be afraid, be very afraid.
                    Lucky I have broadband.

Comment

Oh, not much. Season opinions, character opinions, multi-forum insults, poster bashing, actress bashing, death threats.
                      The usual.
                      (just pick around halfway down the scroll bar. It's... interesting )

Eeek! Admiral can do her own caps. Be afraid, be very afraid.
                      Lucky I have broadband.

AQOJoC: Is she allowed to say broad here?
                      AQO: Yes, Jonas, it's in the context of a compound word.
                      AQOJoC: Is she allowed to compound here?
                      AQO: In Earth terms, yes. Now if she were on Langara...

Comment

Are we not allowed to compound on Langara? I'm confused, maybe I need Jonas to explain it to me.

Comment

Are we not allowed to compound on Langara? I'm confused, maybe I need Jonas to explain it to me.

AQO: Jonas, smurf wants you to explain compounding on Langara.
                          AQOJoC: I don't want the paddle after me...<shudders>
                          AQO: Just be careful how you phrase things.
                          AQOJoC: Okay. Compounding on Langara is when two people...showing a mutual interest...join their bodies together forming one whole.
                          AQO: Translation: Beast with two backs. Uh...we'll be hiding from the paddle now.

Comment

Ah.
                            [Goes to join everyone else behind the handy bit of rock]

Comment

Ah.
                              [Goes to join everyone else behind the handy bit of rock]

Good idea! Think we'll join you!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edemption2.jpg

Woohoo! I will look forward to see new pics!! Can I make request for lots of "elbow shots"? I am back today. Did ya miss me? Smurf don't answer that. Sorry I had a lot personally going on yesterday and not even Jonas thunking could cheer me up. I am much better today!!

Comment

Working...
                                X