Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    Absolutely! We'd love it. For all your hard work, here's a thunk-worthy pic: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...first2go49.jpg Thanks to Anya for posting it. I don't know if you read the post where I asked your permission to quote you on some of the wonderful things you've said about Jonas/CN. I thought it might be a nice addition to Corin's b-day card that Piglet is putting together. She's the one who runs the corin nemec site. Let me know!
    I'd green rep you, but you know how it is. Admiral, how's my clone behaving? He was happy to go over especially today, since it's rainy & chilly in NYC. You know how he loves watching the weather.

Your clone never behaves...you should know that.

He was very submissive, though, and I just sent him over Anya's way. He should be with her soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Thanks! Have you noticed we been missing some thunkers. Wonder where Buc, Lys, Raggers, and Smurf have been? It is too quiet in here!!! Jonas is looking for all his thunkers!

THUNK!!!

AQOSC: General, hate to bother you when you're off duty, but something's wrong with the Admiral.
      AQOJaC: What are her symptoms?
      AQOSC: She's laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with drool running down her chin.
      AQOJaC: Check her computer screen.
      AQOSC: Hmmm...I see...Anya posted one of those 'Jonas has a nice you know what' pics.
      AQOJaC: Ah...figured it was something like that. I'm on my way back...give her mouth to mouth until I get there.
      AQOSC: Yes, sir.

Comment

Thanks! Have you noticed we been missing some thunkers. Wonder where Buc, Lys, Raggers, and Smurf have been? It is too quiet in here!!! Jonas is looking for all his thunkers!
        Hello thunkers!
        I'm around, but it seems my HazMat suit has a hole in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Your clone never behaves...you should know that.

He was very submissive, though, and I just sent him over Anya's way. He should be with her soon.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...asdescent9.jpg
          Ooh! Thank you. I just sent my Jonas clone to entertain and inspire Amanda so it will be nice to have Jerin's for a little while. I am returning Jack to you today. He was extremely lick...I mean likeable last night!
          http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate1/Jack1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
            Hello thunkers!
            I'm around, but it seems my HazMat suit has a hole in it.
            Oh no! Not you too! I will have to send someone over to take care of you. You will need chicken soup, blankets, a full body massage, those kind of things will make you feel much better.

Comment

Ooh! Thank you. I just sent my Jonas clone to entertain and inspire Amanda so it will be nice to have Jerin's for a little while. I am returning Jack to you today. He was extremely lick...I mean likeable last night!
              http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate1/Jack1.jpg

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                [CENTER]THUNK!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../jackshep1.jpg[center]

AQOSC: General, hate to bother you when you're off duty, but something's wrong with the Admiral.
                AQOJaC: What are her symptoms?
                AQOSC: She's laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with drool running down her chin.
                AQOJaC: Check her computer screen.
                AQOSC: Hmmm...I see...Anya posted one of those 'Jonas has a nice you know what' pics.
                AQOJaC: Ah...figured it was something like that. I'm on my way back...give her mouth to mouth until I get there.
                AQOSC: Yes, sir.
                LOL...I get the impression that you liked this picture. Not sure where I got that idea. You can add it to your collection if you like.
                http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e1/Jonas28.jpg

Comment

Don't worry ! I'm here ! I was away for a small vacation where I met one of our fellow Gateworlder. We had a very good time and the weather was perfect ! Now, I'm back to the fun in GW.
                  Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    Don't worry ! I'm here ! I was away for a small vacation where I met one of our fellow Gateworlder. We had a very good time and the weather was perfect ! Now, I'm back to the fun in GW.
                    Oh? really...romantic getaway huh? I am sure you are well rested. Just teasing! Good to have you back!

Comment

Oh? really...romantic getaway huh? I am sure you are well rested. Just teasing! Good to have you back!

LOL ! Not at all ! If the landscape hadn't been so prettyand the weather impeccable, it would have turned into two fan girls drooling over their boys.

And Anya, it's good to see you on Samanda too.
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Ok pretty picture time. A memoir to the dimples...on his face Jerin...naughty girl!
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          LOL ! Not at all ! If the landscape hadn't been so prettyand the weather impeccable, it would have turned into two fan girls drooling over their boys.

And Anya, it's good to see you on Samanda too.
                          I was just teasing you. I figured that it was something like that. Glad you had fun on your vacation. Fan girls drooling over their boys is something new around here, isn't it?

I am glad I decided to visit Samanda. Everyone is really nice there. I will keep checking back but I hover here since this is my main man. Shh...Don't tell my fiancé
                          Last edited by Anyagate1; 13 October 2005, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Okay...done doing the beta job on that J/D...what did I miss?

Those two see more action than any other two guys I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                              ((((Lys)))) Good to have you back. Tell us all about your vacation. Waits wide-eyed.

I don't know if you read the post regarding Piglet's b-day card for Corin, but would it be okay to quote you on his card? I'm sure he'll appreciate seeing the nice things you said about Jonas. Let me know.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Ok pretty picture time. A memoir to the dimples...on his face Jerin...naughty girl!
                                Whatever do you mean? (Bats her lashes and makes innocent face).

I wanted to give you green for all the pretty pics, but you know how it is. I love those dimples! So cute! So pinchable!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X