Clear All

More vid pics...

Comment

More...

He has a really cute belly button!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
        Hi Guys!

My new video is now on my website. Sorry for the delay!

Please tell me what you think
        (((Janna)))) I'm waiting for my computer to be shipped to me. As soon as I get the speakers, I'm there. Thanks, sweetie! I'm sure it's great, since everyone else loves them. You should send it over to Adele at the corinnemec site. I'm sure it would be a great b-day gift. Her name on our forum is piglet.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hey, Jerin!

You're right, Anya...he does have a cute belly button.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Hey, Jerin!

You're right, Anya...he does have a cute belly button.
            LOL. You and Anya kill me with your pics and quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
              LOL. You and Anya kill me with your pics and quotes.

Glad to be of help.

Comment

(((Janna)))) I'm waiting for my computer to be shipped to me. As soon as I get the speakers, I'm there. Thanks, sweetie! I'm sure it's great, since everyone else loves them. You should send it over to Adele at the corinnemec site. I'm sure it would be a great b-day gift. Her name on our forum is piglet.
                Thanks Jerin, but now the video is offline until next month. I don't want it viewed until november. I hope everyone understands. Those who have watched it thanks for you support.

Remember I take requests!
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  Thanks Jerin, but now the video is offline until next month. I don't want it viewed until november. I hope everyone understands. Those who have watched it thanks for you support.

Remember I take requests!
                  I understand. I'll PM you when my speakers are set up. Thanks again.

Comment

Glad to be of help.
                    His body is tight in that pic!!!
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/horses29.jpg

Me too, glad I could help. I am 2IC, you know. That's my job.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      Me too, glad I could help. I am 2IC, you know. That's my job.

You gals are doing a great job.
                      JerinJoC: I think I should personally visit Anya & Admiral to thank them. It will give me an opportunity to show them what you've recently taught me
                      Jerin: Well...I'm all for science and learning. Just be back by the weekend. You can start with....er...go over to our Queen on Thursday and go over to Anya's on Friday.
                      JerinJoC: Thanks. I'll take notes.
                      Jerin: I'm sorry, but I learn better when it's hands on. (Ouch! Just got beat by the paddle.)

Comment

You gals are doing a great job.
                        JerinJoC: I think I should personally visit Anya & Admiral to thank them. It will give me an opportunity to show them what you've recently taught me
                        Jerin: Well...I'm all for science and learning. Just be back by the weekend. You can start with....er...go over to our Queen on Thursday and go over to Anya's on Friday.
                        JerinJoC: Thanks. I'll take notes.
                        Jerin: I'm sorry, but I learn better when it's hands on. (Ouch! Just got beat by the paddle.)
                        Oooh! Goodie goodie. Can't wait for the weekend! May I request that he wears easily removable clothing? Ouch! I am going to get even with that paddle someday..

Comment

Thanks, Jerin!

I'll send yours back in better shape than Anya did mine. I promise.

Jerin's clone's coming over? Coming over what exactly?

Comment

Thanks, Jerin!

I'll send yours back in better shape than Anya did mine. I promise.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...herguys842.jpg
                            Jerin's clone's coming over? Coming over what exactly?[/center]
                            Hey I didn't break any of the rules or anything I just let him wear what he wanted. Do I still get to thank Jack properly or am I no longer trust worthy with clones?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              Hey I didn't break any of the rules or anything I just let him wear what he wanted. Do I still get to thank Jack properly or am I no longer trust worthy with clones?
                              I spoke with Master Jack and he's agreed to come...if you can handle him that is...http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ascension1.jpg

That's it...I'm getting the paddle, Admiral.

Comment

I just realized we did not offer Piglet a Jonas clone!! She definitely needs to have one! She does run a very important site and we need to keep her inspired. Admiral we must work on this. We need to get her a copy of the rules for clones as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X